Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Timid little kits {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IndigoColoredCabbage

IndigoColoredCabbage

Characters : Icepaw, Ridgekit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 41

Timid little kits {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Timid little kits {OPEN}   Timid little kits {OPEN} EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Ridgekit awoke with a start, bolting upright as soon as he opened his eyes. Catching his breath, the timid kit padded further back into the nursery. The nightmare he had was no help to his already shy nature, so he sat in a dark area watching the hubbub outside. His eyes darted around, watching every cats movement. "Please, don't see me." he thought, tucking his head under his paws.

Last edited by Indigo on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

Timid little kits {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timid little kits {OPEN}   Timid little kits {OPEN} EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:40 am

OOC: I'm assuming this is open? If not, tell me so in pm and I'll delete this message.

IC: Tigerpaw padded into the nursery with a squirrel in her mouth. She was here to deliver prey to the queens who were busy nursing their kits. Depositing the squirrel quietly, she turned to leave. As she did so, however, her bright yellow eyes caught sight of a kit huddled in a dark corner of the nursery. From the direction he was facing, he seemed to be watching the goings on outside. Suddenly, he covered his head with his paws. Feeling a little curious, Tigerpaw approached him. "What are you doing, little one?" She asked, voice soft so as not to scare him. Although talking to others had never been her strong suite, this cat was a kit, so she did not mind speaking to him.
Back to top Go down

Timid little kits {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1