Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Come on, Let's Go! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Sparkpaw woke up and yawned. He looked over at his brother, Palepaw, and woke him up. "Come on Palepaw! Let's go hunting." He said. He really hadn't really hanged out with his brother since they were kits and the clan needed prey so why not hunt with him.

OOC: Wait for Bun to reply first before joining.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2355
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Startled, Palepaw blinked up at his brother, yawning. He had been out on a hunting patrol late in the night, so being woken up at this time bothered him. Still, sighing in annoyance, the tabby tomcat followed his brother, licking his paw as he settled down next to him. "Awfully energetic today, aren't you?" the apprentice looked at his ginger-furred brother with a half-smile.

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sam

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 pm

"Come one you need to be ready at all times of the day. What if Riverclan or any other clan attacks us during the night? You need to be ready." He said, looking at his brother.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2355
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Rolling his eyes, the larger tom laughed at his brother. "Well, unlike you. I was hunting last night. I barely got any sleep." Palepaw blinked warily, glancing up at the clearing sky. Getting up and shaking the dust off his hindquarters, the apprentice, pointed his pale pink nose towards the camp entrance. "If you only woke me up to tell me to be awake, I'd rip your ears off. Let's go out."

He was itching for a change in scenery already. Plus he hadn't had much time to go outside with his brother since they were apprenticed. Most of his time had been spent training, so he was either out, or too tired to pay Sparkpaw any mind.

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sam

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Sparkpaw nodded and started to walk out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on, Let's Go! (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Come on, Let's Go! (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: