Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The More I Try To Move On, The More I Feel Alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

The More I Try To Move On, The More I Feel Alone Empty
PostSubject: The More I Try To Move On, The More I Feel Alone   The More I Try To Move On, The More I Feel Alone EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 am

Emberheart dragged herself to her paws. She couldn't wallow in her mixture of anger and sadness forever, after all - there was still a leaf-bare to survive, and a Clan to feed and protect. But she was tired, and her movements felt sluggish, and she was well aware that hunting on her own wasn't ideal today. Instead, she made her way to a familiar denmate and gently nudged her awake. "Dustcloud," she whispered uncertainly, "I wanted to know if you might like to go hunting with me today? I'm afraid I might fall asleep on my paws if I go on my own."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

The More I Try To Move On, The More I Feel Alone
Page 1 of 1