Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lack of drawings and possibly activity for a while...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Lack of drawings and possibly activity for a while... Empty
PostLack of drawings and possibly activity for a while...

So, I know this is gonna sound absolutely stupid, but... I dropped my phone in the toilet by accident while using the camera app to try to find what was stuck in my eye. Despite my best efforts to fish it out as quickly as I could, dry it off completely, and even submerge it in rice, it won't stop spazzing out. None of the buttons will work, and the home screen won't work, either. And more often than not I come onto this site through my phone.

That being said, there will be no progress on my requests at all until I get a new phone, which will hopefully be soon. I'm not sure how my activity will be affected, but I'm pretty sure it'll be limited as well since I can now only use my laptop to get online, which I can't really use during breaks at work or when I'm away from home.

I'll try to keep up with the topics I have ongoing, especially important confession, battle, and deputy-related topics. But yeah, just wanted to let you all know that's what's gonna happen. Sorry, you guys.

RIP Phone, 2014-2018

:c

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lack of drawings and possibly activity for a while... :: Comments

OH NO THAT IS THE WORST IM SORRY AHHH
THAT HAPPENED WITH MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME

;-; i'm sorry for you
Dimmeh... how. Just. How.

YOSHACHU IT WILL BE OKAY
beCAUSE I WAS LITTLE AND MY FANGS FELL INTO THE TOILET

DO YOU

REALLY

WANT TO KNOW
of course I want to know, silly goose
Oof, that sounds rough (rip your phone). Don't worry about posting and art though- real life always comes first! Good luck~

Lack of drawings and possibly activity for a while...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: