Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brightkit's cat Creation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Brightkit's cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 10:18

Cat Name:Brightkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Sandstorm, Silverstream, Whitestorm, Firestar, Squirrleflight, and Feathertail

Familiarity with the series: I have read the first 2 series and one of the Warriors Super Editions, and i am planning to read the rest of the books Erin Hunter has written

Appearance: Short-haired Snoeshoe with a dark brown tail and bright light blue eyes. (See avatar picture)

Personality: She is gental and kind to the other cats, and has a good humor, she was given the name "Bright" because the feeling the other cat get when they come near her, it is a bright tingleing feeling and makes them feel better, and her eyes, but don't be fooled she can be feirce and determind when she wants to.

Origins:Was born Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 10:53

Lol. 1 of our members was a Brightfire. She died though :O

Watch out, she might be a bit...mad O.O

Brightkit's cat Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:11

How sad, she sounds like she was very important, it makes me a little sad to hear this, i hope she is not mad, I just started today
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:15

Not mad at all actually ^^ Welcome to WCC Brightkit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:25

Thanks for the welcome and for not being mad at me, it makes me feel better Relieved
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:26

APPROVED! Welcome to WCC! ^^

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:29

Oh yeah forgot :oops:

WELCOME!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:38

Thanks everyone,
How do you know if you are in the clan you want to be in, or are in a clan?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:41

Well for right now you can choose your clan in clan selection.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:52

Thank you very much, i am just a little nervous at this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:57

Thank you very much, i am just a little nervous at this sort of thing Quiet, but i guess it will be fun! Giddy
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:56

It ish fun!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:19

Yeah! ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 14:32

OOPS, forgot to write my example of my RP:

FUTURE;
As Brightstream raced along the stream bed she could just make out the helpless kit being sweep down the river. With no other Riverclan cats in the area, it was up to her to rescue the kit. As she ran, her heart pounding in her cheast, she was not going to stop, and with one last look at the drowing kit she jumped in. When she was in the water, it consumed her and took her breathe, though she was a Riverclan cat the water in this area is fast moving and heads down to the gourge where many cats have lost their lives. As she broke the surface she spotted the kit, wailing for its mother, and as she used all her strength to reach, it went under. She grabed the scruf of its neck before it was gone forever and pulled it up to the surface, straining the muscles in her neck, but she would not let go, and as she looked for the rivers edge she caught the sight of the gourge up ahead, and with no other cats to help she was trapped there with the kit in her jaws. As they moved closer to it she prayed for Starclan to help guide her. . . . .!

Dum, dum, dummmm!

Relieved Sorry it is kinda long, I just got into it, hope you like it. Satisfied
Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:43

That's really good Role-playing! You'll be a great Roleplayer. I can tell ;)

Brightkit's cat Creation Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit's cat Creation   Brightkit's cat Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Brightkit's cat Creation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next