Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 10:17

Reedclaw walked quietly into the apprentices' den. He remembered how much he did not appreciate the warriors who had made every sound they were capable of whilst fetching their apprentice for training. He arrived at the nest of his apprentice and poked the brown cat in the shoulder in order to wake him. "Mudpaw, it is time to wake up."

Once he had woken the sleeping cat, Reedclaw exited the den and waited by the camp entrance for his apprentice. This was his first time having an apprentice, and he vowed that he would do his best to train the tom up to warriorhood. When Mudpaw joined his at the edge of camp, Reedclaw gave his spiel. "As you may know you are my first apprentice. I am taking this training very seriously and I hope you do the same."

The warrior sat and wrapped his tail around himself. "Before we head out what do you already know about the RiverClan territory. And be truthful, it is quite alright if do not know much, or anything for that matter. I, myself, knew next to nothing about the territory." He listened to the young tom and nodded, "Do you have any questions before we leave?"

ooc: Sorry this took me so long to get up, but here it is.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 10:35

(Omg don't name it sinker you'll give the kid a heart attack)

Mudpaw woke up and followed reedclaw. When he started talking mudpaw answered. When he asked for any questions there was only one that was in his head. "will we be going near the river today?" he asked.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 6:30

"Yes, the river is our destination today." Reedclaw had heard about nephew's experiences with the river, and that was exactly why the pair would be heading that way.

(time skip & the pair has toured the entire RiverClan territory an are now at the river)

"Mudpaw, you're a RiverClan cat and will be expected to hunt and successfully catch fish." Reedclaw gave his apprentice a stern look. "I understand that you have had a bad experience with the river, but you are strong and you can overcome the fear. "

Reedclaw made his way a shallow portion of the river where the current was calm. "We are going for a swim." The warrior gave Mudpaw a moment to process what the plan was.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 7:27

Mudpaw shivered as reedclaw went in the water. "We are going for a swim," he said which didn't help mudpaw. He stared at the water then at reedclaw with scared eyes. "i..don't..th..think..I..can..do..I..it." he said in a shaky tone.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 6:02

Reedclaw was into the water up to his belly when he looked back at his apprentice. "Mudpaw, it will be fine, I am here and I will not let anything happen to you."  The large tom said reassuringly.  He wanted Mudpaw to get over his fear, or at least learn how to cope with it.  The young cat was a RiverClan warrior in the making and he needed to know how to deal with the water.  "We will stay in this area where the current is weak and we can build on your swimming skills."  Reedclaw gestured to the water.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 6:32

Mudpaw stuck his paw into the water then shivered. "no I can't I can't do it." he said and ran off. He ran towards camp to scared to look back.

(Sorry he can't know how to swim if he is gonna drown and die as warrior. Hope you understand but i still need hunting/battle training)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 12:21

Reedclaw sighed and left the water. He made his way back to camp, and found his apprentice. [color=#A93226]"We will be doing dry land hunting tomorrow, so be ready."[color] His voice was stern and left no room for discussion. The tom stalked off to the warrior den.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)   Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hook, Line, and Sinker (Closed)
Page 1 of 1