Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Rainkit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 363
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan MC

PostSubject: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Mapleleaf had been thinking of something very important lately. Getting an apprentice was on her mind. She looked and looked for signs from Starclan of who she was to lead down the path of the Medicine cat under her guidence and support. The day before, the she-cat had been sorting herbs. Her mind was filled with swirling thoughts. The most prominent was of who was to be her apprentice. As if Starclan had finally heard her curious thoughts, rain drops began to fall. It wasn't pouring, only raining lightly then, it went away. The Medicine cat took it as a clear sign from the starry cats above. Rainkit was who should be training beside her. 

Currently the pretty sand-tabby was on her way to go retrieve Rainkit and ask him a very important question. Once she spotted his pelt, the medicine cat gently pressed a paw down on his side and softly shook him awake. "Rainkit, dear, I need to speak to you about something very important. Could you please step outside of the nursery?" she asked the tom-kit. The she-cat then waited for him to awaken and respond.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Rainkit frowned in his sleep and curled away before he finally woke. A sleepy glare was thrown up vaguely in Mapleleaf's direction but faded quickly as he truly woke and recognized her voice. He held back a sneeze, his little adventures in the rain that seemed to wash the territory so often had indeed caused him to be less than completely healthy. It was only natural that he got into things this way. Wildfire had slowly begun sleeping in the warrior's den, leaving once sunset had died into a deep purple. Newttongue was busy finding the newest novelty in the forest with the promise of showing him his efforts once he could leave camp. Without siblings, the down pour and clumsy grasshoppers became his friends.

Right, Rainkit cleared his head, nodding sleepily at whatever Mapleleaf had said, not entirely sure what it was anymore. His paws thhdded on the ground as he clumsily left the warm nursery, his slowly thickening pelt was not quite enough to ignore the feeling and he reluctantly felt any hopes of sleeping once more slip out of his grasp. He sat heavily and looked around camp with constantly rotating ears. Practically a ritual he had to see if anything has changed. We're the robins or the scissortails out? Had the branches tangled up and left clicking in the trees? His attention dragged itself back to the pretty she-cat.

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan MC

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:21 pm

She sat in front of the young tom-kit and gave him a reassuring smile. "Rainkit, as a medicine cat I look out for signs from Starclan and interpret them. I learn the many herbs there are to heal the clan when there is the need. I also need an apprentice to follow in my paw-steps and take over when I can no longer or when Starclan feels like I have done what I had to. Recently, I had gotten a sign from them that it was time for an apprentice...Rainpaw...Starclan had given me a sign that you were to be my apprentice and learn the ways of the medicine cat. I need to know if you are completely comfortable with this. It is a huge turn in your life and a lot to take in. To officially become my apprentice, we must go to the Moonstone and have Starclan accept you. Please think about this right now. We are leaving before noon. Remember, this is a huge responsibility. You must be one hundred percent faithful and honest as well as a close follower of the warrior code." The medicine cat waited for the young tom to respond. She hoped he was up to the challenge.

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Rainkit's eyes widened. StarClan wanted him to be a medicine cat? Him! The tom struggled to not blurt out yes. Why would he break the warrior code anyway? It was there for a reason. Masking his grin with a cheery smirk, he nodded. ""Of course I am! I'll be your apprentice! I'll learn everything!" He looked up at the medicine cat with round eyes. "Moonstone isn't too far is it? It doesn't matter- I'll fly if I need to." The tom's whiskers twitched and he was nowhere near the sleepy kit he'd been earlier.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:41 pm

"It's a hard journey so we'll need some traveling herbs. Luckily I have prepared some earlier for us both so follow me into my den." she said with a close-eyed smile. She led the young tom to her den and grabbed two bundles of herbs. "I must warn you, Rainkit, that these her herbs are foul tasting. Try to eat them all okay? They will help you by giving you energy and reduce your hunger for the journey." The she-cat bent down and began to consume the plants. They were hard to swallow but the honey she dabbed on it helped sweeten the taste and make it smoother to swallow. Once she finished, she looked at Rainkit and waited for him to finish before beginning their trek to Mothermouth. Her green eyes sparkled with relief and happiness that the tom-kit was excited to be her apprentice. She knew he would be a pawful but she was up for a challenge.

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:02 am

Rainkit grimaced at the taste but powered through. It seemed like a fair trade if it meant he got to see StarClan with his own eyes. Casting a glance, not at the nursery but the warrior's den where his parents slept, he left with Mapleleaf. His legs didn't carry him very far with his small strides but he was running slightly ahead of Mapleleaf in intervals, lagging to make sure he was still going the right way. He paused to scent the air multiple times or stumble into a dip of snowmelt which clung to his fur. His glances at Mapleleaf were supposed to be secretive. He didn't want her to know he didn't know the way. Standing taller, he tried to seem more independent but it just made walking harder.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Mapleleaf giggled quietly at Rainkit's behavior. The pair were leaving Thunderclan territory and were entering Windclan's territory. She gave him a gentle smile. The she-cat then began to journey with the kit through many landmarks.
------------Time skip ;)------------------
Finally both cats had reached the sacred site of the Moonstone. They were at Mothermouth and it was early night time, Silverpelt adorning the dark sky. It was a good time to arrive. "Now stay close to me Rainkit. We're going to go down into the tunnel and into the cavern where the Moonstone is. It's very dark while getting there." she said as she began to enter the tunnel. The medicine cat looked back at the tom-kit and nodded reassuringly before plunging into darkness.

Mapleleaf led them down a long and narrow tunnel which opened up into a cavern that held the mystical Moonstone. "Here we are." the she-cat announced. The stone wasn't bright yet but in a few moments, that would change. She pressed her side against the kit's as a way to ensure patience. In an instant, the room was heavily illuminated by the sacred stone. The cat blinked her green eyes a few times to adjust to the bright light.

The sand-tabby turned to look at Rainkit with a serious expression, indicating that the ceremony was beginning. The she-cat closed her eyes for a few moments to recall the words spoken to her by Honeyspark so that she may pass them onto young Rainkit. "Rainkit, do you wish to follow in the paw-steps of StarClan and go down the path to become a Medicine Cat?"

~Thunderclan's MC~

Last edited by Hazel on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm

The tom-kit trudged through the territories. He was disappointed by the darkness that was starting to limit his vision a bit. But, nighttime was pretty as well. He couldn't complain about the tradeoff. His eyes snapped down from Silverpelt as Mapleleaf spoke. As she disappeared into the tunnel, he scrambled after her, making sure to stick by her tail and ensure he wouldn't get lost. When his eyes landed on the Moonstone, it was still dim. He could barely see that it was there. But, he was suddenly hit by the bright flash of light from the magnificent stone. Leaning away, his eyes hurt slightly and his pupils were narrowed into sharp slits to compensate. He was thankful to turn away from the stone as Mapleleaf spoke to him. Well, this was it... Casting a glance back to the dark tunnel, it seemed as if the jagged walls had snagged the life of a warrior as they tugged his pelt. The Moonstone engulfed him with a new path. "I do." The tom meowed in a level tone. The bright light was forgotten as his eyes widened while the moment set in. He was really doing this. StarClan called him to do it and now he was going to be an apprentice under their eyes! It was daunting, sure but... He'd never wanted anything less than a challenge.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Mapleleaf nodded approvingly and looked up with a whisper of a smile. "Starclan understands your wish to follow their sacred path." Mapleleaf took a small breath before continuing, "Warriors of Starclan, I present to you young Rainkit. He has chosen the path of the Medicine Cat. Grant him your wisdom and insight so that he may understand your ways and heal his Clan in conformity with your will. Rainkit, until you receive your full Medicine Cat name, you will be known as Rainpaw." Once it was over, the medicine cat began to walk toward the Moonstone and signaled the newly made Rainpaw to step up. "Touch your nose to the Moonstone and make yourself comfortable. Starclan will address you." she instructed as she sat a few lengths away.

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Rainpaw listened to her words, eyes growing wider as she addressed StarClan and gave him his new name. As she left his side, he got up as well. Sucking in a breath, he took a few steps, hesitated and then closed the gap. As his nose touched the cold stone, he grew rather nervous. He was about to meet his ancestors... What if they had something bad to tell him? What if something when wrong or Mapleleaf picked the wrong cat? Oh well, it was too late now. His bones felt heavy and his eyes closed as he drifted off. When his eyes opened, he had to blink back against the light of StarClan. The scents of so many weathers tickled his nose. Curling his tail tightly around his paws, the tom grounded himself in as much of a reality as he could. He could be dazed later, this was important.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Female
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:17 pm

A soft, golden spotted tabby with warm golden/amber eyes appeared in front of Rainpaw. She had stars adorning her feathery and fluffy pelt. "Greetings dear Rainpaw. I am Honeyspark, former medicine cat of Thunderclan. I am here to reassure you that Mapleleaf had chosen the right cat to follow in her paw-steps. I had noticed your uncertainty. You must understand that the path of the medicine cat is a lonely and difficult journey. There are countless things to learn and many rules to follow. There may come times when things seem to look down and you may not know what to do. Remember, young Rainpaw, that Starclan will guide you and you have your mentor to teach you all there is to know. Starclan gives you our blessing and may the stars light your path. Farewell but one day, we may meet again..." With the last statement, the golden tabby disappeared from sight and the new medicine cat apprentice plunged into darkness.

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Rainpaw gasped as he saw the StarClan cat. With her reassuring words and a warning for the work set before him, he was already waking up. Through, as he woke, there was one thing he didn't quite understand. How was it lonely? He'd have his mentor by his side, wouldn't he? His clanmates would still be his clanmates. Opening his eyes, he stood up and looked to Mapleleaf. Unsure of if he could share his dream, and simply looked back at the stone in a daze. He was an apprentice now. Not just of ThunderClan but if StarClan as well. He'd do his best to carry that weight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit's MCA Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Rainkit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: