Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Love[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Family Love[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 22:00

Spotfur nudged Nightpaw. "Meet me at camp entrance. We're going hunting." He stepped out of the apprentices' den and walked up to his mother and brother too. "Silverfang, Reedclaw, want to come hunting with Nightpaw and me?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 3:43

At first, the she-cat was surprised that her son actually asked to go out with her. She smiled at him as he stood up from her rock. "I would love that. Is that your new apprentice?" She mewed with interest when her eyes saw Nightpaw coming after her mentor. Silverfang was glad that he had an apprentice. It meant that he finally got the trust of the deputy.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Family Love[CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 0:52

"Sounds great!"  He replied to his brother.  "Where are we headed?"  Reedclaw liked fishing, but if Spotfur preferred another area the dark colored tom would say nothing about it, since he was only a member of his brother's hunting patrol.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 6:44

Nightpaw follwed her father to the camp entrance, she watched her father call to other cats. She smiled at them and then looked at her father when Reedclaw asked where they were hunting. She too wondered where they were going. She hadn't fished before, but she was confident to try. She also liked hunting on territory, where she could pounce on birds.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 6:52

Spotfur laughed. "No, Silverfang. This is Ravenflight's apprentice. Nightpaw is my daughter!" Then he turned to Reedclaw. "Towards a cluster of streams that flow into the River. I don't want to overhunt in the river and I've been doing it a lot lately." He then walked out of camp somewhat towards the Thunderclan border.

Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 21:03

Reedclaw nodded at his brothers words and followed his out of camp.

(short and awful, sorry)

Flint:
Back to top Go down
White

White

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 3:21

bump

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Love[CLOSED]   Family Love[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Love[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1