Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) Empty
PostSubject: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 3:49

Chillkit found himself wandering through camp thinking on what to do for fun. Something not in the normal. A new adventure. He gets tired of the same things being repeated too often. His calm and curious nature didn't stop him from growing old of an activity. Today, he wanted to find a new friend and make a memory that would last with them. He continued to roam around to see if he could find a new kit for his adventure.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 14:32

Mosskit stared at the leaf, watching it quiver in the small puddle. His hindquarters wiggled in anticipation -- he wasn't seeing the leaf, he was seeing a huge, juicy fish! And with a little screech, Mosskit pounced -- splashing murky water in a messy spray. It was exciting -- water flying everywhere and covering him and the mud squishing between his toes. After a moment, he forgot about the fish entirely -- just splashing in the shallow puddle, flexing his little claws.

He batted the remains of the puddle, playing as if his mother were there -- but it wasn't the same. He quickly wanted more than just his solo game -- one of the dozen he'd been zipping around in the last little while. The black tom scratched his ear, looking back and forth. The camp was so exciting but sometimes there were too many things to do! What next?

Maybe he could find a warrior to play rogues with him! Oh -- or an apprentice to play chase! Or maybe he could climb on the clan rock like last time--

Before he ventured into his more "dangerous" ideas, as the elders called them, Mosskit saw another kit padding around camp. He recognized him from the nursery -- oh! Maybe they could do something fun together! Everything was more fun when he had another cat.

The black ball of fuzz darted over to Chillkit like a dog were chasing him, crying out in excitement -- "Chillkit! Chillkit! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 14:55

Chillkit look on in complete calm openness. Some might mistake it for indifference, but he was truly just calm at his core nature, not quiet calculating though. "Hello-- Mosskit, right? I recognize you from the nursery. You're full of energy. What's up?"

Chillkit may not be showing it on the outside with excitement, but he was very pleased to have met a friend to do something with. It got somewhat boring alone, he knew that all too well sometimes, though he never let it show truly, he just took those chances to think. Some might consider him an old soul, but truly he just lived in a sense of calm in his own head from time to time. Sometimes the peaceful quiet and beauty of life was enough. Now though he wanted something exciting and fun, and Mosskit seemed up for anything with how much energy and excitement Chillkit was feeling from them.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 15:04

"That's me! And they say I'm always full of energy! Always!" Mosskit said, bouncing on his heels. Chillkit didn't seem bothered by his enthusiasm, which only made Mosskit more excited -- sometimes cats seemed a bit overwhelmed by it. Yes!

"Are you busy?"
He asked, smiling brightly as he looked around. It didn't look like Chillkit was doing anything, even before he answered. Score! "Do you wanna play with me? I've been playing in the puddles but it gets boring by myself, and my mom usually plays with me, but I don't know where she is, so -- wanna play?"

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 15:41

Chillkit didn't seem to change his expression, but to any who gets to know him well enough they would see it in the gleam in his mismatched eyes, he was excited to get to play! "I'm not busy at all. Of course, I would love to play." He spoke with his normal calm demeanor, but his eyes were where you could read him the most.

"Did you have a specific game in mind? If not we could just try and come up with something. I would want it to be something new for both of us though, if that's alright. Sometimes I feel like doing the same thing over can wear it out. What do you think?" His eyes shone with an open happiness that the rest of him didn't fully display through the calm, and he wondered as he tended to do if anybody could read past his outward appearance through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 16:50

Yes! Chillkit wanted to play! He seemed super calm -- almost like a grown cat, who only grudgingly indulged his games -- but Mosskit could tell the other cat really wanted to. His eyes were funny -- mismatched, unlike Mosskit's -- but Mosskit could see his own excitement reflected there.

Well, okay, not his own excitement -- it was pretty hard to be as ecstatic as him -- but Chillkit definitely wasn't just agreeing to get Mosskit out of his face. Yes! But then he suddenly deflated.

"I dunno what we should do," he admitted, realizing Chillkit had been asking him. Puddle games were only fun for so long, and Mosskit just did that. Plus Chillkit wanted something new. "We could go bother some of the warriors -- sometimes they're nice, and maybe they'd let us go out with them! Or play games. Or explore with us!"

But none of those were new, either. Mosskit had been everywhere. The small black tom scanned the camp -- the reeds and dens and muddy clearing, relatively empty. Chillkit was trusting him to find something good... And Mosskit's eyes fell on the sedge just to the side -- the one den he'd never been to before.

"Oh! Oh!"
Mosskit exclaimed. "I know! Let's go to that den over there! Where the sick cats go!"

It always had interesting smells when Mosskit went by, and it was supposed to be big, and have lots of amazing, healing things. But most of all -- it was a place the warriors didn't want him running underfoot, and so Mosskit hadn't been there!

Beckoning the other kit with his tail, Mosskit wasted no time -- dashing the fox-lengths to that side of camp, excitement humming in his limbs. No one yelled at him to stop running this time -- for once, there were no other cats wandering around. It was perfect!

"Come on! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 17:01

Chillkit let some of his own excitement loose for the moment to keep pace with Mosskit, his running strides still carrying his calm composure somehow, "I'm on my way. I've never been here before. It smells--- well there are a lot of smells, odd. Have you ever been inside?" Chillkit expected he knew the answer before even asking, but it's safer to not assume he thought.

As they approached the den and got closer Chillkit took notice that he had been near here a few times and overheard certain things. He had paid enough attention to hear that some of the things inside were bad and could harm or even kill. This was definitely new. An adventure that could lead to trouble, but Chillkit had never been in trouble before. At the thought of it, he surprisingly felt no discouragement. Instead his excitement grew and his eyes seemed to glow, a sharp blue light from his left eye, and a cutting green from his right. "Let's go inside and figure out what all those smells are."

His curiosity usually kept him safe, because he always wanted to know as much as possible before making a decision, but sometime---- sometimes it could lead to him needing to know.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 18:06

"Oh, I've never been allowed in here before," Mosskit said shamelessly, too busy making his way through the sedge bush at the opening of the medicine den. It was so exciting -- Chillkit was coming with him on an adventure! "But there are so many smells, it's true! And apparently lots of super cool stuff!"

Once the little black kit sneaked through the sedge, he rushed into the den of reeds. Little rays of sunlight peeked out from the edges -- something the warriors would probably need to fix before the next rains -- but it was when he looked around the space that Mosskit gasped. "Wow! There's a lot of stuff in here! And it smells even stronger inside!"

The space was roomy but empty of life -- all that greeted the two kittens were neat stacks of herbs around the edges of the den. They were all shapes and sizes, with varying smells -- some soft and sharp, some spiky and strong, some flat and flowery. Several large nests were situated in the corner; almost as comfy looking as Mosskit's own.

Overwhelmed, Mosskit darted to an interesting pile of fuzzy plants. "Hey, come look at this, Chillkit! It's fuzzy! Maybe we could play -- ouch!"

Mosskit had nudged the stemmed, fuzzy-leaf plant and it stung him! He scrunched his nose at the slight sting, more surprised than anything. Wow! He'd never felt a leaf like that before!

"Whoa -- did you see that, Chillkit? That was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 18:18

Chillkit was watching and taking everything in, "I saw it, hmmm we might want to not roll in that one. If one small poke did that I don't think it would be fun to roll on. What about this over here?"

Chillkit silently walked over to a pile of white and purple flowers, "What do you think this is? It smells nice." He stuck his nose closer to get a better smell and realized that it stopped all the other scents. "Hey, I can't smell anymore. That's pretty cool if you ever need to hide." All those smells had been covered by just getting closer to this one.
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 18:45

"Right! Right!" Mosskit said, deciding Chillkit was correct -- the stinging plant thing was cool, but not for rolling and playing. Nope. The little black tom bounded over to where the other tom was, sticking his face into the plants the quiet tom was investigating -- they smelled cool and sharp, but pleasant. "Oh! This smells nice. But yeah, pretty strong!"

Mosskit stuck his face in Chillkit's shoulder -- probably an intrusion of space -- and sniffed, but no -- he couldn't smell anything! Just the cool smell. "I can't smell you at all, Chillkit!"

The find was exciting -- his favorite word and feeling -- and Mosskit couldn't wait for more. Turning from Chillkit's find, he dashed over to the opposite corner, choosing a few more stacks. There were some little black seeds on a bulb, with leaves! And some flowers... They smelled interesting too; not like anything he'd ever smelt before.

Yelping a little laugh, Mosskit took some of the white-flowered stems, batting a couple of them to Chillkit. "These things are pretty, Chillkit! Look!"

Another stack of neatly piled leaves caught his attention, and – feeling mischievous – Mosskit imagined he was going for a fish in a puddle again. With a push, Mosskit sprung, leaping onto the piles of herbs with an enthusiastic pounce!

Several stacks scattered and fell into messy clumps, like jumping into a pile of leaves from leaf-fall. And his destruction was just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 19:03

Chillkit honestly didn't mind Mosskit getting so close or shoving his face against him. He let out a small laugh, which rarely ever happened. "See, can't even smell a cat with that in your nose. Would be great for hiding from prey during a hunt, or hiding from trouble."

A sly grin crossed Chillkit's face and a new more troublesome gleam caught his eyes. "We won't get caught for being here if we rub ourselves with this after and maybe spread some around too." Chillkit had already come up with an idea for not getting into trouble. Then he noticed what Mosskit had batted towards him. "What are those?" He pawed at them back and forth for a moment, then slid over to where Moss had been looking at the bulbs with black seeds to smell them. "Hmm, think any of this is alright to eat? Maybe just a taste?"

OOC: the black seeds on the bulb is the poppyseeds right?
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 19:34

"You hungry, Chillkit?" Mosskit said, as his fellow kit sniffed the black seeds he'd found. Mosskit reached down to paw the bunch; feeling the round things on his pads.

He'd seen seeds before -- sometimes the warriors or apprentices got some caught on their paws, and Mosskit found them near the entrance. "Eh, it's probably okay! I've eaten seeds before and I'm still good, you know? But they didn't taste good -- just warning you!"

Mosskit thought seeds and leaves were bitter, and not very tasty, but Chillkit's interest in the unique things here piqued his interest. Sure, the stuff out in the camp and forest weren't tasty... but medicine cats didn't give those seeds and stuff to cats, did they? No -- they gave them the ones in this den! So they must be different!

Deciding himself clever for figuring it out, Mosskit looked at the white-flowered stems. Would flowers taste as nice as they looked?

"Well, we'll never get another chance, right?"
Mosskit said, before enthusiastically taking a bit of the flower and chomping it.

Bitterness flooded his tongue -- making Mosskit stick his tongue out -- but there were hints of some flavor, too. Okay, so maybe they didn't taste good -- but it was different, at least.

"Yuck! Okay, flowers aren't tasty..."
Mosskit told Chillkit seriously, before considering the mess of other herbs in the den. "Hey! Hey! Let's play a game! Let's try and guess which ones will taste good! I bet I'll choose better than you!"

Mosskit made his second selection quickly -- a bundle of roots off to the side. He proceeded to grab some in his jaws, eyes alight with the joy of it... though not before laying destruction upon the neatly organized piles.

OCC: The black seeds are poppy seeds! c:
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 20:51

Chillkit had never been challenged before. This was exciting and sounded like fun. "Before we start that let me try some of these seeds. Like you said, we won't get another chance right?" Chillkit bit off a mouthful of the seeds and nearly spit them out instantly. The taste was strong and it wasn't good. He figured he should finish them though to not be wasteful and he was pretty hungry, so he forced himself through the taste.

Chillkit thought for a moment before accepting this challenge. He thought most of the stuff in here ought to be safe since it was for sick and wounded cats to get better, wasn't it? Just steering clear of some of the things he had overheard to be bad would be fine. His curiosity was getting the better of him and now he wanted to see not only what all tasted good or not, but if he could win this challenge.  "I accept your challenge. I bet that stuff we smelled earlier would taste good with how strong and good of a smell it has." Chillkit glided over to the white and purple flowers again and took a small bite, trying again to not be wasteful, but just enough to get a flavor. They didn't taste exactly how they smelled, but they were definitely an improvement from the seeds he had just eaten. "This isn't so bad---- at least compared to those black seeds it's not. I wouldn't mind keeping some of this if I could. Think I could sneak some out? I don't really know how I would hide it though."

He then noticed yet another pile. This one was a golden liquid that smelled sweet. Chillkit stuck his paw in to touch it first and it was--- sticky? But the smell was so sweet compared to everything else. He tasted what was on his paw before he decided whether or not to clean it off and it tasted just as sweet as it smelled, the best tasting thing so far. "Mosskit, look at this!" True excitement slightly touching his voice and showing vibrantly in his eyes. "This is the best tasting stuff in here so far. It's not very filling but it definitely tastes sweet and delicious."
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 23:32

"You win, Chillkit," Mosskit said, wincing through a mouthful of the bitter, strangely-textured root. It was hard to chew and kind of gross -- nothing like the pleased sound that Chillkit was making with the gooey golden stuff. So maybe Mosskit wasn't the best at this game.

He'd taken a mouthful of a little bit of most of what he saw -- strange leaves, stemmed plants, and flowers too -- but it seemed to be one bitter thing after another, with some bland ones in between. Yuck. Mosskit soldiered on for the sake of the game -- with the black seeds Chillkit ate so much of, it was clear the other tom was playing, too.

But still, it was... well, a learning experience! Definitely! Mosskit swallowed the thick root clumps hastily, wanting a drink of something, but Chillkit was talking to him. He even sounded excited!

"If it's that good, I have to have some!"
Mosskit exclaimed -- though inside, Mosskit did feel himself feeling resistant to trying more stuff. (And it took a lot to curb his enthusiasm.) But herbs were yucky! Still -- Chillkit said so.

Mosskit bounded over, sliding until he was right next to Chillkit's sticky treasure. With gusto, Mosskit stuck his nose in the goo, licking it up. It -- it tasted good! Nothing like a juicy salmon, of course -- but still good, in a way Mosskit hadn't tasted before. He licked his lips. "Wow! You're right! This stuff isn't gross!"

Mosskit laughed as the stuff got stuck on the roof of his mouth, as he tried to lick it off -- it was doubly fun, too! "You definitely win, Chillkit! From now on, you choose our stuff. My picks were yucky."

Mosskit bumped shoulders with the quiet tom, feeling like the day was well spent. He got to visit the place he hadn't been to before, and tasted and smelled a gazillion new things! And got to hang with Chillkit, too!

The black tom's enthusiasm began to drain his energy, though -- kind of sooner than it usually did. He was feeling strangely tired, even though the sun hadn't even begun to set. And when he moved, Mosskit felt his tummy protesting -- growling in a physical way -- even though he knew he wasn't hungry. He'd eaten before!

The den's strong scents suddenly felt much stronger to him. His stomach felt... not good...

"Hey," Mosskit began, wanting to cover his nose; his tummy definitely wasn't feeling well, as the black kit acknowledged with a grimace. "Maybe we should -- you know, go outside for a bit. I think... um, maybe we should get some air. You know. Or... some water..."

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 23:59

Chillkit was starting to feel funny.... was it the sweet, sticky, golden liquid? No, it had started before. It must have been those seeds. His mind was moving slower than normal. He lost sense of what was going on and where he was for a moment, then as Mosskit bumped shoulders with him the senses were restored. He recognized Mosskit had been talking to him. "S-sorry, I am feeling a little funny. I am pretty sure it was those seeds. Glad that you at least got to try something yummy in here too with all those other things you ate."

Chillkit could feel his body getting---heavier? His head felt light and spacey. This was something new. He felt clear minded as while also feeling a strange fog in his thoughts. His reactions were slowed and his speech was failing him. "You don't look like you are feeling very.. umm... good. Yeah, I think we should leave now." Chillkit turned with the other tom towards the exit and started to walk with him to leave, before remembering his idea. "Wait, we need to cover our ummm.... scents? Yeah, that's the right word... I think. Mosskit, we will leave right after that, ok?"

Chillkit began to rub the flowers on Mosskit's back to help mask his scent and threw a few around to try and cover both of their spread scents in the den. "H-hey, Mmmmmosskit... could you maybe, umm... could you help me cover my scent?" Chillkit was having a hard time standing properly at this point and stumbling a bit.

His usual calm and controlled composure was failing. His speech which was usually so articulated was becoming worse and worse. Emphasis was at the wrong points, he carried out some sounds too long and cut some off too early in a sharp way, like biting off the end of a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next