Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 996
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:14 pm

Boar started to walk into ThunderClan territory, looking for a squirrel. When the little rodent came close, he chased it up a tree. Ugh...no food tonight. The muscular brown tom heard a rustle in the bushes, and stared at it hungrily.

Larkkit: Apprentice 20/80
Badgerpaw: Apprentice 20/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tigerstar Scene 1: Leader 120/300; Text Color: #996600
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Forestpaw Sniffed the air, waiting for a scent to drift along. Nothing. She thought. She pushed herself through a bush and sniffed the air once more. She smelled something, but it wasn't prey. Her eyes narrowed. Rogues. She followed the scent until she found him. A large brown tom with ragged fur. She walked up to him, "Wattaya think your doing on my territory? " She angrily questioned him."You're not supposed to be here."

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:14 pm

"So? It's not like you own this land or anything," Boar retorted fiercely. His amber eyes narrowed into slits and the tom crouched down, ready to pounce at the she-cat.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Female
Libra Monkey
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:17 pm

"It may not be my own, but it still belongs to Thunderclan!" She retorted. She saw that the rogue was getting ready to pounce on her, so she made herself ready to dodge anything he was going to throw at her.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Boar snarled at the she-cat and sprang onto her.  If you will be hostile, I will be,
too!

Boar used Leap-and-Hold on Forestpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.  Forestpaw is stunned for 2 turns.

Boar:
HP: 45/45
SP: 130/140

Forestpaw:
HP: 11/20
SP: 80/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 7604
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Princess poatato

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 am

Forestpaw struggled under Boars weight, baring her teeth. She She flinched as she felt claws meet her pelt, probably drawing blood. \

Forestpaw is stunned

Last edited by peppr the potato on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Boar kept on holding on to Forestpaw.

Boar kept using Leap-and-hold, dealing 9 damage.  Forestpaw is stunned for 1 turn.

Boar:
HP: 45/45

Forestpaw:
HP: 2/20
SP: 80/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:36 am

Forestpaw Finally slipped out of boars grasp, getting dizzy and tired. but she couldn't give up. She quickly darted behind Boar, grasping his tail in her jaws. She bit down hard and pulled with all her might.

Forestpaw used Tail Yank on boar, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Boar is stunned for 1 turn.

Forestpaw
2/20Hp
70/80SP

Boar
38/40HP
130/140SP

(OOC: U used 40 hp and then 45 0-0)

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:17 pm

OOC: I edited Boar's HP. Sorry if that made you think that he had 40 HP. I would say that Forest would still be stunned, but I'll let it slide.

Boar turned around in confusion when Forestpaw bit his tail. You had to make this hard, did you, he thought.

Boar is no longer stunned.
Boar:
HP: 43/45

Forestpaw:
HP: 2/20
SP: 70/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Forestpaw growled, her eyes narrowed with hatred, although she was getting worn out. She lept onto Boars back, racking it with unsheathed claws until she felt scarlet drops of blood. Her jaws clung to his scruff as she continued. If he gets away then I'll give him some scars to take along!

Forestpaw used Leap and Hold on Boar, dealing  6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Forestpaw
2/20HP
60/80SP

Boar
37/45HP
130/140SP

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 7604
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:33 pm

The member 'Live2Partay' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mamenchisaurus

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:24 pm

OOC: You can't use stun moves two times in a row.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)   

Back to top Go down

The Boar Rages Through the Forest(CLOSED for pepperfrost)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: