Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

♛ For the Greater Good ♛

Go down 
+6
Yoshachu
Not
Mamenchisaurus
Seer
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 18:29

Don't worry, Peekacho already made the topic for Shadepaw's warrior ceremony. I'm just waiting for his replies. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 22:44

RainyHeart wrote:
...if anyone has to end up dropping out of the plot for any reason...

I am falling in activity, so I would recommend Jade first before me. Also, I hope to see this plot flourish!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 21:15

Hey guys, I just want to say that this plot is still going to happen, I just need to get through some other big plots first :)  I shouldn't have planned so many major events for my character all at once  If for any reason you need to pull out of this plot, please let me know so that I can find a back-up in a timely manner, and God willing I'll be checking back here soon to announce the beginning of For the Greater Good ;D  Thank you all for your patience~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

♛ For the Greater Good ♛
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: