Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

♛ For the Greater Good ♛

Go down 
+6
Yoshachu
Not
Mamenchisaurus
Seer
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Empty
PostSubject: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:37

This is not a time to let emotional connections to weakness hold us back.  Ever since that horrible battle we have been living in fear, but I refuse to give in!  It is time for all of us to face the facts...if we continue to play on the losing side against such impossible odds, we will be destroyed.  I've made up my mind.

I will fight for the honor of my home

For WindClan

𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕

Laurelsong is a deeply passionate WindClan warrior, who has always wanted to leave her mark on history as an exemplary warrior, and possibly even leader.  She prizes the honor of her clan above all, even her own ambitions...so the recent blow RiverClan has struck against them has affected her deeply.  She worries for her clan's future in this weakened state, allied with the most hated clan in the forest, and on the verge of total destruction by the claws of RiverClan, ShadowClan and SkyClan combined.  So...she must make a hard decision...

Is it worth it to continue being allied with ThunderClan?

● Given the current situation with alliances, Laurel comes to the realization that the only way WindClan would survive the war at this point is to switch alliance and join RiverClan's side.  She decides to speak with Ashstar about her thoughts, and tries to convince the leader to abandon their connection with ThunderClan.  *The result of this conversation would be up to Ash, so the rest of this plot is going off of the possible result that Ashstar doesn't agree with her.

● If Ashstar doesn't agree with her, Laurelsong decides that Ashstar's judgement is too clouded by old sentiment towards ThunderClan and Blizzardstar, and she makes the decision to take matters into her own paws for the good of her clan.  She meets with a few cats from RiverClan and convinces them to give her a chance to gather favor in WindClan.  She begins planning on how she can twist politics in her favor so as to grant WindClan safety.

● She decides that the only way Ashstar would cut ties with ThunderClan is if she believes they were taking advantage of WindClan's already fragile territory resources.  She hunts prey on the ThunderClan side of the border (across Fourtrees) and rolls in their scent markers, making scent trails on WindClan land and leaving half-eaten fresh-kill covered in ThunderClan scent.

● She goes back to camp and reports her findings, and tries to convince the clan and Ashstar that ThunderClan has broken the alliance. If Ashstar believes her she would most likely go to ThunderClan to ask about it directly, which would probably end in anger since Blizzardstar and the rest of ThunderClan wouldn't know anything about what had happened.  If all goes according to Laurelsong's plan, tensions begin to rise in WindClan against ThunderClan.

● A little while after helping drum up support for abandoning their alliance with ThunderClan, Laurelsong will arrange to meet with the RiverClan cats again to tell them it is time for Ivystar to give WindClan an offer of peace, as long as WindClan joins the alliance.  However, she is followed and overheard by her best friend Nectarleap.  *It is up to Squirrelnose how Nectarleap will react to her actions.

● If he decides to turn her in to Ashstar, Laurelsong will go on trial and try to defend her actions, explaining her reasoning behind her choices.  At that point, her fate would lie in the paws of her clanmates, and Ashstar.  Most likely though, she would be exiled.

Ohhh boy, am I hyped to finally tell you guys about this plot! :D  I've been trying to get a big, problematic plot going for Laurel ever since she was created, and this idea is my favorite by far!  What's going to make this really fun though, is how unpredictable it is!  Every aspect of this plot could be changed just by one character/roleplayer's choice, so this is basically just a first draft!  My hope is that every cat in WindClan (at least) can be involved in some way, and that this will bring a fun bit of drama to an already dramatic war ;D

Here are a few sign-ups~

RiverClan Warriors - (These are the cats that Laurel meets and plots with; only warriors please.  Please note that these are not first come-first serve; I will be choosing.)
1. Jaystream (Jay)
2. Duckpuddle (Harlem)
3. Adderpaw/feather (Seer)
4. Shadepaw/fang (Yoshachu)

Permissions From:
Pika - Ivystar:
Ash - Ashstar:
Ink - Blizzardstar:
Squirrelnose - Necterleap:

Last edited by RainyHeart on Wed 23 May 2018 - 16:57; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:43

I can only offer you either Jaystream or Silverfang as the RC warriors

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Signat14
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:46

Adderpaw for RC Warrior ;) I just need to finish a topic or two and then her ceremony will be underway!

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:52

Heronflight for the RC spot!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:58

I can offer Spotfur(YW as of now) in RC

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:17

Shadepaw of RC is all ready to become a warrior once Pika begins the warrior ceremony. If that's too short notice for you, that's fine. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:29

aaaaa Thank you guys for all the interest so far! :D I'll add all of you to the list of candidates, and I'll probably choose for the slots sometime this upcoming week~

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:37

I think what would be most likely to happen with Nectarleap is that he would plan to keep it a secret, but get pretty angry at Laurel. They would probably get in a fight, and it could really go either way, with him telling or not telling Ashstar.

♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Signat10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:42

i can offer up duckpuddle for an rc warrior spot.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:22

@Squirrel: Okay, awesome! :D We'll see how it goes then!

@Harlem: I added her to the list~

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 13:48

I will be picking the RiverClan Warrior spots on Wednesday the 21st
Until then, sign-ups are still open~

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 16:40

Willowpaw of WC would be a supporter, I think

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 4:55

I don't know if you wanted to add Sweetpaw to this plot in any way but I am open to it if you wanted to pm me! ^-^

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 14:14

Featherlight would be against this, since i see you have a section for disagreements

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 17:30

I have decided on who will take up the slots for the RiverClan Warriors who plot with Laurelsong
Congratulations to Jaystream(Jay), Duckpuddle(Harlem), Adderpaw(Seer), and Shadepaw(Yoshachu)

A note to Seer and Yosh though; please try your best to get Adderpaw and Shadepaw to warrior rank asap.  The RiverClan cats are not needed immediately, but they will be needed fairly soon.  I will PM you all when the time comes :)

To Mamen and Jade, if anyone has to end up dropping out of the plot for any reason, you two will be the first ones I would ask to step in ;D

This plot is now CLOSED, and will hopefully begin before the end of this month.  Thank you all for your interest, and I look forward to all of the interesting situations that this plot will ensue! :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♛ For the Greater Good ♛   ♛ For the Greater Good ♛ Empty

Back to top Go down

♛ For the Greater Good ♛
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: