Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Beware of Adder!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2933
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) ThunderClan - Young Warrior, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Beware of Adder!   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Dawnpetal waited by the gorse tunnel entrance of the camp. She had told her daughter and apprentice Ravenpaw they were going on a hunting patrol with a few other Clanmates. It would be good experience for her.

(OOC: Short and crappy, sorry!)

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ ShadowClan Deputy ~ #ff8000
Shade♂ ~ Rogue / Regime Leader ~ #622d0b
Flurryshine♀ ~ RiverClan Young Warrior ~ #00ff00
Orchidpaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #1568d0
Poppypaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #ffa801

Snowdrop♀ ~ NPC ThunderClan Young Warrior ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Ravenpaw got in better mood after the fight with the owl, it sure lifted her spirits and helped to have her confidence back, she padded over to her mom and purred in greeting "Im ready to go mom!"

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu :3

Ravenpaw-ThunderClan
Lionpaw-ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
gone

Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1456

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Wisteriapool had dreaded being separated from her siblings, again. She really, really hated to use the term 'clingy on herself'. She was more... 'desperate'. Desperate to be around cats that she felt comfortable with. However, she wasn't an apprentice anymore... she was a warrior. She had to toughen up and act like one, and cowering in the shadows of her littermates wasn't going to help her in the long run. With a reluctant nod of farewell to Wildfire and Featherheart, Wisteriapool padded swiftly out of the warriors' den and into the open where she sucked in a quick breath of a fresh air. She didn't want to leave the patrol waiting. Attempting to put on a relaxed and not forced smile, the ginger-and-white warrior padded over to Dawnpetal and Ravenpaw. Last time she had gone on a patrol with Dawnpetal, Wisteriapool hadn't said a word in greeting. She didn't want to give the older warrior a suspicion that she hadn't changed since last time.
"U-um," She began, so quietly that even she had trouble hearing herself, "H-hi, you t-two."
Back to top Go down
Jagged

Characters : (B)adgerpaw/stream, (Br)iarpaw/wolf, (T)histlepaw/storm, (S)nowpaw/moth, (Sl)eetpaw/stone
Male
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 71
Clan/Rank : (B)Shadowclan-apprentice, (Br)Thunderclan-apprentice, (T)Windclan-apprentice, (S)Skyclan-apprentice, (Sl)Riverclan-apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Briarpaw walked up to the assembling cats and greeted them with a curt nod. "I'm here!" she said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
LittleBrother

Characters : Sprucepaw(fall)♂ Condorshade♂ Hickorysmoke♂ Hawkpaw(thorn)♂ Oakpaw(dusk)♂
Male
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 124
Clan/Rank : GRANDADDY RIPPED'S ADOPTED SON~ AND RUSH'S BF <3~

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am

Hawkpaw strolled right up to the patrol with a smile. "I'm ready for the patrol." he purred with a nod.

Hawkpaw(Thorn)~~Sprucepaw(Fall)~~HickorySmoke~~CondorShade~~Oakpaw(Dusk)

Sprucepaw---Condorshade----Hickorysmoke--------Hawkpaw----------Oakpaw
By: Yoshachu!
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2933
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) ThunderClan - Young Warrior, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Dawnpetal purred her greeting to Ravenpaw as she approached, then gave Wisteriapool a comforting smile and a friendly nod. Waiting for Briarpaw and Hawkpaw to arrive as well, she finally stood up and began leading the patrol out of camp and towards Snakerocks. She turned to the three apprentices as they made their way to what was arguably the most dangerous place in their territory. "Ravenpaw, Briarpaw, Hawkpaw, I want you three to listen to me and listen well: Snakerocks may be a great place to find herbs and hunt for prey, but it's also home to adders, badgers, and many other dangerous predators. You three must hunt close to me or Wisteriapool so that we can help you fight off a predator should one show its ugly face."

Now that she had given the apprentices their instructions, she began her hunt by the rocks. She sniffed around until she detected a mouse flying out from one of the cracks. A fierce growl suddenly sounded from behind the rocks, and Dawnpetal had to leap away to avoid being caught by a sudden russet muzzle and sharp snapping teeth. "Speak of the Dark Forest cat..." she hissed to herself as a large fox crept over the rocks, closing in on her. She growled, then launched herself at it and slashed her claws across its muzzle.

Dawnpetal used Rear-Up to Slash on Fox, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Fox
77/90 HP
280/280 SP

(OOC: As a reminder, we all each get two attempts to catch prey, and if we encounter an enemy we'll have to see how everyone is doing after the battle before determining if we should finish the patrol or not. I have already used my turn, so zeroa5raven will go next, followed by Harlem, then Jagged, and finally LittleBrother. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Just as I say that... Alright, happy fighting! XD)

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ ShadowClan Deputy ~ #ff8000
Shade♂ ~ Rogue / Regime Leader ~ #622d0b
Flurryshine♀ ~ RiverClan Young Warrior ~ #00ff00
Orchidpaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #1568d0
Poppypaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #ffa801

Snowdrop♀ ~ NPC ThunderClan Young Warrior ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 7432
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:29 pm

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
zeroa5raven

Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Ravenpaw jumped back with a short yowl, surprised to see the quite large predator, and so soon! she hissed and went to attack.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Strike on Fox, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Fox
71/90 HP
280/280 SP

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu :3

Ravenpaw-ThunderClan
Lionpaw-ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
gone

Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1456

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Wisteriapool felt her entire body go stiff and numb with fear as the fox exposed itself to the group of Clan cats. What if one of the apprentices died, or got seriously maimed? What if one of the warriors died? With a strong rush of fear fueling her adrenaline like a flame, the ginger-and-white cat raced around to the other side of the fox and sank her teeth into the tail of the dangerous russet-colored animal. Then, she tugged, and she didn't stop until she was sure that the fox was shocked and stunned enough for the other apprentices to attack it efficiently.

♪ wisteriapool used tail yank on fox, dealing 3 damage and costing 10 stamina. fox is stunned for one turn. ♪

wisteriapool ♪
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

fox ♪
68/90 HP
280/280 SP

ravenpaw ♪
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

dawnpetal ♪
60/60 HP
185/200 SP