Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:00

Fernkit tumbled out of the nursery in pursuit of a cricket that had wandered into WindClan's camp. She purred loudly as she chased after it, though she was never quite able to catch it as it leaped high into the air to land several mouse-lengths away from her. She followed it towards the entrance, unaware she was about to leave the camp and head into the territory, too dangerous for oblivious little kits to be playing in.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:44

Shadepaw walked out of the apprentices den and stretched. She looked around the empty camp, and saw something disappear from the camp entrance. A tail. She thought. She padded quietly to the camp entrance, peering through the hole, to see Fernkit chasing a cricket. She stalked her, holding back a mrrow of laughter. She got close enough to the small kit and lept over her and turning around to look at her. "What do you think you're doing? " She said with humor in her voice. "Kits aren't allowed out of camp, especially alone."

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:02

Fernkit squeaked in surprise at the apprentice's sudden appearance. Gasping in alarm once she realized her mistake, she rushed back to the center of camp with a purr of laughter. "Sorry! I didn't realize! Okay, I'll play right here!" She began running in circles, chasing her own tail, but she quickly grew dizzy and flopped over on her side. Gaining an idea, she shook her head to recover from her dizziness and stood up. "Do you wanna play with me? It'll be lots of fun playing with someone other than myself and little crickets!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:24

Resting against the slightly warm stone of the Tallrock, Brindlewhisker's lids were rather heavy as she took a moment to relax. Ever since the battle with RiverClan, her ruthlessly busy days had rarely allowed for any sort of relaxation. Allowing a bleary eye to drift open, the Deputy quietly watched Fernkit bounce around the clearing with an overwhelming amount of energy. Just like her namesake. "The crickets seemed to keep you entertained enough, though it looks like they were willing to help you sneak out of camp." Brindlewhisker drowsily called, warm gaze pivoting between Fernkit and Shadepaw as they hung around the outskirts of camp.

Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:41

"Oh! Hi, Brindlewhisker!" Fernkit rushed over to the WindClan deputy, calling out a, "Be right back!" to Shadepaw. She grinned eagerly up at the she-cat. "You're the deputy, right? That means you help Ashstar keep the Clan happy and safe, right? That's what Swiftstep told me! He also told me that other senior warriors and Featherlight the medicine cat help you two make important Clan decisions! That's sooo cool! When I become a senior warrior, can I help you make important decisions, too?" It seemed the light gray tabby she-kit had just as much endless energy and enthusiasm as her late mother, whom she unfortunately never got to know.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 18:41

"Er-um hi Brindlewhisker"  Said Shadepaw, looking at the warrior"I hope we didn't wake you"  She wondered how the she-cat would react, considering she hadn't really gotten to know her yet.

(OOC: Ooh Short.)

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 17:27

"Indeed I am. Alongside helping Ashstar make important decisions regarding the Clan's welfare, I also organize every cat's duties for the day, which might seem rather boring at times." Brindlewhisker purred, voice still soft with drowsiness as she listened to Fernkit seemingly chatter nonstop. Definitely akin to her namesake. Shuffling slightly so that she was a bit more upright, the brindled she-cat watched the lighter tabby she-kit with warm eyes. "Of course you'll be a welcomed voice when the time comes. After all, what kind of Leader doesn't rely on the wisdom of their best Warriors?" Brindlewhisker questioned, a lightly teasing tone overtaking her voice as she spoke to Fernkit once more. Waving her tail, the Deputy gestured Shadepaw closer with a friendly flick of her tail.

Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 16:53

Shadepaw saw the deputy flick her tail toward her, beckoning her to come closer. Shadepaw padded over to the deputy, "Yes?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 9:55

Curiosity pricked Sparkpaw's fur as he Shadepaw, Brindlewhisker and Fernkit together. "Hi, I'll join you if you dont mind me," he meowed. "What are you doing?

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)   Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fern Spreads Her Wings (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1