Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

No one is safe. (Closed)

Go down 

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Featherheart ♂ | Marshpaw ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowkit♀
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: No one is safe. (Closed)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 pm

It was time. This was their chance. A young kit crept out from underneath her sleeping mother. Her black and white specked pelt moved with the deep breaths of sleep. The young slate and black kit watched anxiously for a couple seconds, her head tilted ever-so-slightly to perceive any change as a second kit followed her using the exact same movements. She turned her green eyes to her sister's with a smirk. White chest puffed proudly already. This, was going to be epic.

The plan was a-go. She turned her fluffy body towards the nursery entrance and crept up to it with her sister next to her, a careful look around camp revealed that everything was peaceful and calm. Her head ducked back as she spotted their father, Sedgestrike. His black-spotted silver pelt was easily distinguishable at the fresh-kill pile, but he didn't spot them. Instead, he seemed too intent on talking to a random cat rather than focusing on the nursery. She flicked her tail silently and crept forward towards a rock that jutted out from the ground.

As she reached it, she heard him step closer and froze. She pressed her pelt tight to the rock as he passed by.
"... I shouldn't go in the nursery yet, the Echoflame and the kits are asleep and StarClan help me if I should wake them..." Sparrowkit held her breath as their father continued on in the direction of the tunnel entrance, still talking away and clearly, he hadn't seen them. She almost giggled at the fact that he thought they were asleep, but that was how they were caught last time.

Sparrowkit looked at Starlingkit with an amused twitch of her whiskers before she ducked close to the ground and slunk slowly to their target. The elderberry bush, its branches overhung the entrance of the medicine den. The tiniest bits of white were showing through the melted snow, fragile buds... but not what they were after. She slipped slowly, carefully into the mouth of the den. Her pelt pressed firmly against the stone where the shadows were deepest, then paused. Without even needing to give a signal, she let her sister take charge. She had heard where the things they needed were stored.

Dewshine♀                   Featherheart♂                       Marshpaw♂                  Sedgestrike♂                Sparrowkit♀        
RiverClan N.A.W.    |    ThunderClan N.A.W.      |   ThunderClan Apprentice    |   SkyClan  N.A.W.       |   SkyClan Kit
                 40/120                             40/120                              20/80                            40/120                        5/15            

My Characters                                                   Need me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
No one is safe. (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: