Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivyy

Characters : (I)vyshade ♀ | (R)ussetpelt ♂ | (F)oxfire ♂ | (Ra)inwhisper ♂ | (H)azelpaw ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 654
Clan/Rank : (I) TC YW (R) SkC YW (F) TC. YW (Ra) WC Newly app. Warrior (H) SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:29 am

remember, replies might still be slow

Codes:

Code:
[b]Ask Ivyy[/b]
[b]What are you asking?:[/b]

Code:
Ask a Ivyy’s cats
[b]Who is asking?:[/b]
[b]who are they asking?:[/b]
[b]What are they asking about?:[/b]

Russetpelt, SkyClan. Rainwhisper, WindClan. Foxfire, ThunderClan. Ivyshade, ThunderClan. Hazelpaw, SkyClan.
Young Warrior, Tom. Newly app. Warrior, Tom. Young Warrior , Tom. Young Warrior, She-cat. Apprentice, She-cat.
Color --> #cc6600 Color --> #6699cc Color --> #ff6600 Color --> #009900 Color --> #999900

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Characters : [V]ioletfall, [T]ansyheart, [R]avenflight, [P]oppycloud, [M]istypaw [F]allowpaw
Female
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 634
Clan/Rank : [V] ThunderClan Young Warrior [T] ShadowClan Warrior [R] RiverClan Warrior [P] WindClan Apprentice [M] SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:15 am

[I know he's dead, but]
Ask Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Tansyheart
who are they asking?: Hailpaw
What are they asking about?: "Why didn't you listen to the ThunderClan apprentice, and stay put until the Thunderpath was safe? If only you had listened..."

Poppycloud|WindClan NAW|cc0066|40/120
Mistypaw|SkyClan Apprentice|339999|20/80|[Not Pictured]
Fallowpaw|ShadowClan Apprentice|669900|20/80|[Not Pictured]|NPC

Art by Jay Bird!
Character Profile
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaykit {Ja}, Fallowkit {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2057
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warriors{G & Sil}, Shadowclan Experienced Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, Skyclan 'Paw{Sw}, RiverClan Unborn Kit {F}

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Ask a Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Dustcloud
who are they asking?: Ivyshade
What are they asking about?: "W-We haven't t-t-talked a lot, I'd l-like to g-get to kn-know you. C-Care to t-tell me a b-b-bit about y-yourself?

Ivyy

Characters : (I)vyshade ♀ | (R)ussetpelt ♂ | (F)oxfire ♂ | (Ra)inwhisper ♂ | (H)azelpaw ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 654
Clan/Rank : (I) TC YW (R) SkC YW (F) TC. YW (Ra) WC Newly app. Warrior (H) SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am

Ruskavelle wrote:

Ask Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Tansyheart
who are they asking?: Hailpaw
What are they asking about?: "Why didn't you listen to the ThunderClan apprentice, and stay put until the Thunderpath was safe? If only you had listened..."

”It was not smart of me to cross in the first place, I regret not listening to Flickerpaw. I think I just didn’t liked ever being told what to do, so I just wasn’t having it when a thunderclan cat tołd me to stay. I definitely shouldn’t have listened!”

Maple wrote:
Ask a Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Dustcloud
who are they asking?: Ivyshade
What are they asking about?: "W-We haven't t-t-talked a lot, I'd l-like to g-get to kn-know you. C-Care to t-tell me a b-b-bit about y-yourself?

”I- Oh! Um, okay! Well.. I was born to loners and adopted into ThunderClan by Leopardclaw and Lichenfang! I really try to put others first, and I also tend to think.. a lot. Sometimes I will just go into the forest when I have time and just walk in slow circles and think- maybe about stuff I’m gonna do, or even just random stuff. Sometimes I will even day-dream about random cool stuff.. it sounds weird but, it helps me wind down after a long day. Anyway- I uh- like to Hunt- a-and that’s about it...”

(I’d say there is a bit more to Ivy, but I feel like she’d not think about it. Like she is very smart, a tiny bit awkward, but she also is half a natural leader. )

Russetpelt, SkyClan. Rainwhisper, WindClan. Foxfire, ThunderClan. Ivyshade, ThunderClan. Hazelpaw, SkyClan.
Young Warrior, Tom. Newly app. Warrior, Tom. Young Warrior , Tom. Young Warrior, She-cat. Apprentice, She-cat.
Color --> #cc6600 Color --> #6699cc Color --> #ff6600 Color --> #009900 Color --> #999900

Art by Jay Bird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   

Back to top Go down

Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: