Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Introducing Aki Kamei!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1225
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Introducing Aki Kamei!   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:24 pm

Heyyy this topic is gonna about my UTAU Aki Kamei. Aki only has a Japanese Hiragana/Romaji voicebank and is in the process of getting and an English and a Chinese voicebanks. You can give feedback on what I should change in his voicebank, like if it sounds airy please say so or if he pronounces things wrong/weirdly tell me!

What is a Utau?
UTAU is a Japanese singing synthesizer application created by Ameya/Ayame. This program is similar to the Vocaloid software, with the difference that it is shareware instead of being released under third party licensing.(From Wiki)

What is Vocaloid?
Vocaloid is a singing voice synthesizer. Its signal processing part was developed through a joint research project led by Kenmochi Hideki at the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain, in 2000 and originally was not intended to be a full commercial project. Backed by the Yamaha Corporation, it developed the software into the commercial product "Vocaloid".(From Wiki)

About the UTAU:
Aki is depicted as a 11-13 year old male with medium length light brown hair and rose pink eyes. Aki's signature item is a chocolate bar or more commonly, fake rabbit ears. His "code name" is Loyal2. His voicebank is in Ver. <1/5>. His vocal range is from E3~G#5. His voice provider is C. J. and belongs to me. His authors are Demontai and S-thief105(me). He is currently being updated by UTAUKyuties.

Artwork of him by awesome artists!:
Check these out!

Songs (The not sucky ones...):
(1) AKI'S COVER:
"Positive Thinking"
ORIGINAL:

(2) AKI'S COVER:
"Hello Planet"
ORIGINAL:

(3) AKI'S COVER:

ORIGINAL:
By: YuyamiP

(4) AKI'S COVER:

ORIGINAL:

(5) AKI'S COVER:
"Sigh"
ORIGINAL:

I will update all of this as I finish voicebanks and covers! The songs have some mistakes. He wasn't recorded with a mic so it's harder to tune him right and oto him to where he isn't sounding weird.

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentwhisper By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC exp warrior--SkC naw

♡♡WINDCLAN'S DEPUTY♡♡

Back to top Go down

Introducing Aki Kamei!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: