Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

.:beaver logs:.

Go down 

Characters : [Q]uietpaw; [C]ranepaw; [P]alepaw; [F]erretpaw
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2039
Clan/Rank : the official doormat of skyclan

PostSubject: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:55 pm

my house has been overtaken by beavers, and after past developments, i've decided to open a log, for people to help me remove the beavers from my house.

as a bit of backstory, under the guidance of ripped and lord, i brought in larger beavers, attempting to clear out the smaller ones, but that made hell unleash. so i've taped a beaver family to my back, thus making myself look like a bigger, multi-beaver. that helped me climb the ranks. the only beaver above me is the wi-fi beaver that has taken over he router and is taxing for internet.

currently i have taken the offspring of the beaver family i have taped to my back, and arranged a marriage between her and the wi-fi beaver. this should help me take control of the entire situation. her family is protesting, but if i just lay on my back, they are silenced. the wi-fi beaver seems indifferent, though i need help with the wedding preparations.

what should the beaver wedding be like? all of the beavers in the house, roughly 100, will be invited, so i need to be sure it pleases them, or there might be an uprising.

♝quietpaw♝ ♚cranepaw♚ ♘palepaw♘ ♛ferretkit♛♙blackkit♙
♝skyclan apprentice♝ ♚windclan apprentice♚ ♘thunderclan apprentice♘ ♛shadowclan kit♛♙riverclan kit♙
♝fe3682♝♚dccf79♚ ♘53c7cb♘ ♛c64730♛♙051229♙
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Characters : [F]lickerpaw [S]potfur [B]lossomheart [W]illowpaw [C]inderkit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 1865
Clan/Rank : [F]RC App [S]RC YW [B]SkC YW [W]WC App [C]RC App

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Make sure there is a large variety of wood served. They'll love that. And make sure their clothes are fancy but light and doesn't limit much movement.

Spotfur~Young Warrior~Riverclan~Tom~009933
Blossomheart~Young Warrior~Skyclan~She-cat~ff99cc

AMAZING signature done by Jay! Jay!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Characters : (a) Dawnpetal♀, (b) Scorchfang♂, (c) Sweetheart♀, (d) Shadepaw♂, (e) Fernkit♀
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 1783
Clan/Rank : (a) ThunderClan - Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Deputy, (c) RiverClan - Warrior, (d) RiverClan - Apprentice, (e) WindClan - Kit

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Should you choose to team with the beavers to build a dam to hold the wedding in, make sure no cats come to destroy it.

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Dawnpetal♀ ~ Warrior of ThunderClan ~ #fbce08
Scorchfang♂ ~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Sweetheart♀ ~ Warrior of RiverClan ~ #b38f00
Shadepaw♂ ~ Apprentice of RiverClan ~ #622d0b
Fernkit♀ ~ Kit of WindClan ~ #8ab03c

Click here to view my masterlist!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.