Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

.:beaver logs:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2354
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:55 pm

my house has been overtaken by beavers, and after past developments, i've decided to open a log, for people to help me remove the beavers from my house.

as a bit of backstory, under the guidance of ripped and lord, i brought in larger beavers, attempting to clear out the smaller ones, but that made hell unleash. so i've taped a beaver family to my back, thus making myself look like a bigger, multi-beaver. that helped me climb the ranks. the only beaver above me is the wi-fi beaver that has taken over he router and is taxing for internet.

currently i have taken the offspring of the beaver family i have taped to my back, and arranged a marriage between her and the wi-fi beaver. this should help me take control of the entire situation. her family is protesting, but if i just lay on my back, they are silenced. the wi-fi beaver seems indifferent, though i need help with the wedding preparations.

what should the beaver wedding be like? all of the beavers in the house, roughly 100, will be invited, so i need to be sure it pleases them, or there might be an uprising.

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jade is Gone

Female
Number of posts : 3729

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Make sure there is a large variety of wood served. They'll love that. And make sure their clothes are fancy but light and doesn't limit much movement.

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Young Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666
Bluekit, Tom, Kit of Skyclan, 0066ff, not pictured

Back to top Go down
Merry Scorchmas

Characters : (a) Shade♂, Liontail♂, Goldenpaw♀, Ashkit♀, Blackpaw♂, Ospreypaw♂, Sparrowpaw♀, Asterspark♂, Poppyheart♂, Ravenpaw♀, Leopardkit♂, Spiderkit♂, Rainkit♀, Hollykit♀, Mothkit♀, Silentkit♀, (b) Palekit♀, Icekit♂, Sleekkit♀ [adopted], Sunkit♀ [adopted], Sootkit♂ [adopted]
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3285
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Young Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.   Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Should you choose to team with the beavers to build a dam to hold the wedding in, make sure no cats come to destroy it.

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Young Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Young Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801
Rabbitkit♂ ~ Kit of WindClan ~ #809bff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:beaver logs:.   

Back to top Go down