Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+29
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Ripped
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 15:15

(Sorry to be late! I slept in ^^; I'm still recovering after all.)

Thornpaw would have let that first snide remark slide, she had better things to do than pick a fight with some mouthy Riverclanner, but quickly she realized their whispers were directed towards her and her fur immediately bristled with fury. Getting to her paws, the heavily scarred Shadowclan apprentice stalked menacingly over to Spotfur, lips curled back in a livid snarl. "Excuse me fish-breath? Got something to say to my face or are you just going to cower over here and whisper it like the fox-hearted kittypet we all know you really are?" She snapped, voice sharp with barely restrained rage. She was far from in the mood for this, but she had to defend her clan. Even if it meant embarrassing herself at a gathering.

---

Drizzlepaw smiled warmly at the two cats and said goodbye as her foster father led her away to meet one of his friends. Looking up at the much larger Thunderclan she-cat, the little silver tabby gave her a big heartfelt smile. "Hello! My name's Drizzlepaw! This is my mama and my papa." Introducing Mumblefoot and Poplartooth totally unnecessarily, but still being adorable nonetheless. She gazed up at the tabby warrior and mewed a heartfelt, "You're a very pretty she-cat! You taste like you would have a beautiful smile!"

Of course, to anyone that didn't know her, this would sound extremely odd. However, thankfully she had her foster father there to gently remind her that she was mixing up words again..

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:10

Spotfur whipped around. "Fox-hearted kittypet? At least I managed to keep both my eyes! And if you want me to say it to your face, show me something that's worth looking at." He spat. He had never liked the Shadowclan and Riverclan alliance, but he had to be okay with it and now he had the chance to express it fully. This apprentice was in for a treat.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:22

Pineheart came and sat down at the corner. I am too lazy to write down any of my other cats so please pretend they were all there.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:28

(yo, Ember's open to chat)
Emberheart had followed Blizzardstar into the Gathering with mild apprehension, but mostly just hoping nothing would go spectacularly wrong. Maybe she'd even find someone to talk to tonight.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 17:32

dovepaw ღ

Dovepaw glanced around rapidly as she heard a voice.
‘Oh, a WindClanner.’
A small rush of anger went through her veins. She didn’t get up from sitting quite yet, but she still turned her head in order to look for the cat who the condescending remark belonged to. The gray tabby paused when her yellow eyes landed on a large, handsome tom. She hadn’t seen him at the last Gathering. Was he a new apprentice? How come he was bigger than her, then? The WindClan cat rose to her paws, narrowed her eyes, and stalked over to Eaglepaw.
“Excuse me?” She began, ”This WindClanner has ears, y’know. What’s your problem?”

poplartooth ⚜

Poplartooth inwardly cringed as Mumblefoot and Drizzlepaw began to discuss his laugh. He had been a kit once, he had laughed, then. He had found amusement in some of Sedgestrike’s comments. He had smirked more times than he could count. Instead of brightening up and laughing, the fluffy tom rolled his eyes and lashed his tail. Only a few heartbeats later, a ThunderClan cat appeared. Poplartooth wasn’t the type of cat to go out of his way to be kind and accepting to a cat from another Clan, or even a cat from his own Clan. To make it even worse, SkyClan wasn’t even allied with ThunderClan and WindClan. Maybe the warrior would be more open to speaking to a RiverClanner or a ShadowClanner.
“Hm,” He began, giving Birchheart a wary glance, “I wouldn’t be so open towards her if I were you, Drizzlepaw, you may end up meeting her in battle… especially considering the state of the Clans right now.”
The warrior then shot Birchheart a condescending look.

duckpuddle ❖

Well, the ThunderClan tom was here, and so was Stormcloud. She would seem desperate for a fight if she went over to Newttounge just to argue with him, so, she padded over to Stormcloud, instead. She instantly felt itchy and uncomfortable as she approached the WindClan tom with a shaky, uncertain, and small smile.
“U-um.” Duckpuddle began, having no clue about what to say. Their two Clans had just fought, anyways, and her Clan had mercilessly beat them.
“Hi, Stormcloud. I- um. Y’know what? Forget it.”
With a rough exhale, the brown warrior left Stormcloud and disappeared into the crowd of mingling cats. She was sorry she even tried.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 18:52

Frostpaw made her way into the gathering behind her mentor. She was now officially an apprentice of SkyClan and she was excited for her first gathering as an official member of the clan. Night being there made it even better. She wasn't the least bit nervous because she knew she had him by her side. He had grown to be her best friend over the past several moons, and she was overcome with indescribable happiness anytime she was near him. She silently followed him through the throng of cats before she settled down next to him.

Lakewhisper glanced over his shoulder as a semi-familiar voice called out to him. "Oh, hello Ryeheart." He addressed politely with a small dip of his head in friendly greeting. The ShadowClan warrior seemed very different from their last meeting. His stutter was no longer present, he held himself with more dignity, and he just seemed so at ease compared to the last gathering. It was nice to see another cat with no tension surrounding them for once. "It's nice to see you too. How's ShadowClan faring?" He asked with genuine curiosity. They were their allies, right? That was why he was conversing with a ShadowClanner. At least that's what he told himself, but deep down, it was his aching similarity to Beekit. He missed his sister every day, and somehow, looking at this older cat, it made him feel like she was still there.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Sign_s13
March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:07

Silentpaw had taken to wandering about the gathering, hoping to avoid the gaze of other cats as she searched for a place to sit. There were cats of all sizes and colors everywhere! It was dizzying. She didn't want to be here. Couldn't she just sneak off somewhere until the gathering was over? She made her way past the spot where the medicine cats were gathered, initially thinking nothing of it. She was too focused on finding a hiding place. However something made it's way to her ears as she passed by that made her pause. Little yellow kit? In the snow?

She slipped past and moved to a spot where she was out of sight but still in earshot. This was too uncanny to be a coincidence.

---

Thornpaw's scowl only deepened at the Riverclan warrior's harsh comments. "Please, have you even seen your own reflection? You minnow-chasers have enough water around, you must have caught sight of your own ugly mug by now. All you Riverclanners are good for is underhanded dirty tricks. You can't win fair and square in a fight, you have to lie, steal, and con your way through the forest to even survive. You're just a bunch of glorified, pathetic rogues." The apprentice lifted her chin proudly, her remaining fern green eye gleaming with a calm, cool anger that she had never felt before. She had realized very quickly that this pathetic little rat wasn't worth breaking the truce for. However, that certainly wouldn't stop her from speaking her mind openly. Starclan knew she'd been through enough to have earned that right. "I may be lacking an eye, but at least I can say I've fought with honor to protect the clan that raised me. I gave my own flesh and blood for Shadowclan, and we certainly didn't have to steal the herbs needed to treat the resulting battle scars."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:20

Heronflight was intently listening, but suddenly it became a heated insult-fest out of nothing! The last words that Thornpaw said stung his soul. The young tom snarled at Thornpaw fiercely.

OOC: will edit later

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Image10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:31

"I imagine it is at least a little different. You're stuck speaking to the same few cats each Gathering, after all," Featherlight joked. "And they're the same cats you already see each half-moon." However, she shook her head at Mintpaw's question. "I can't say I know anything about a missing yellow kit, no," she admitted. "Perhaps one of the other Clans have?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 21:02

Dawnpaw was standing nearby when she had heard Thornpaw get into an arguement. She first ignored it, but started to intently listen to it. She couldn't bare it when a second warrior started getting into it. She jumped to Thornpaw's side. " What do you think you're saying? Thornpaw fought like Lionclan against a badger, and lost an eye doing it! I don't see either of you sacrificing yourselves for your clan! If you can't see that she is loyal, you're no better than a fox!"

(OOC: Yeash, Dawnpaw is one feisty gal.)
-----
Nightpaw walked away from Lionpaw to find another cat to meet. With so many cats she began to feel nervous. She was looking around and wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, and ended up tripping over a tree root. She stood up, embarrassed, hoping that nobody saw her. When she got up she saw a small she-cat [Blossomheart]. Assuming she was an apprentice, she walked up to her, " Hiya! I'm Nightpaw!"

(OOC: sry jade, didn't see blossomheart there. XD)
-----
Forestpaw looked up from where she was sitting and saw Sunpaw. "Oh, don't worry about it." She said smiling. "I'm Forestpaw from Thunderclan, whats your name?"
-----
Birchpaw sat in within a group of cats, waiting for someone to say something to him. He waited a little and decided to walk up to someone himself. He looked around and saw an apprentice, [Spiderpaw] "Ummm, hi," He said slowly. Birchpaw wasn't used   to talking to new people, so it made this a little awkward. "Erm-I'm Birchpaw, " he said looking at the apprentice, wide-eyed.
-----
Shadepaw decided to wait for someone to come and talk to her, so she looked around for someone. While she waited, she thought about little things, like how many cats are in each clan, and how queens get names for their kits, and how the 5 clans got their names. She sat staring into space, not caring very much about what happened around her.
-----

(OOC: Sry if i get the wrong cats named in these. I'm tired, it's midnight and i need sleep. XD)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 0:08

Seeing that the cat she had chosen to talk to was just as energetic as her, Cherrypaw bounced in excitement. "Spiderpaw is such a cool name! I bet when you're a warrior your name will be even cooler! I'm from Thunderclan! I've been an apprentice for a while. My mentor is Lionspark! She's really cool." Cherrypaw giggled and she bounced a bit closer to Spiderpaw. "Hey, what does a frog taste like? I hear that they're slimy." Cherrypaw's face scrunched up at the thought.

When Birchpaw approached the two apprentices a few moments later Cherrypaw lit up even brighter than it had been before and her smile returned full force. "Hi Birchpaw! I'm Cherrypaw! And this is Spiderpaw! Isn't his name cool?!

Sweetpaw shook her head but quickly recovered from the collision, looking at the other apprentice cheerily. "Hello." She had expected to other cat to be mad but was glad she wasn't. "I'm Sweetpaw, from Windclan."

Sweetpaw chatted with the other she-cat for a bit before their father came and they parted. Looking around, Sweetpaw saw her father through the crowd and padded up to him. As she drew closer she realized he had just greeted a brown tabby she-cat [Duckpuddle] that she didn't know and she hesitated to interrupt them.

Sleep had literally been within her reach when Tinypaw heard a very familiar squeak. Lifting her head, the small apprentice took a moment to search out Drizzlepaw. When she saw that someone had merely ran into her friend, she groaned and put her paws over her ears to try and block out the noise of the cats around her. "I just want to take a nap. Why is it this impossible..." Tinypaw peeked over at the exit of the clearing longingly as she muttered to herself but she knew if her aunt caught her sneaking out of the gathering she would never hear the end of it.

OOC: Anyone can approach Sweetpaw and feel free to go and bother the apprentice trying to nap! xP

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 0:22

All this time Scarletpaw had been doing nothing but look at the huge amount of cats in the area. Then she heard another apprentice [Sweetpaw] introducing herself. Slightly embarrassed, Scarletpaw padded over to her. "H-hi," she meowed. "My name is Scarletpaw. I'm from ThunderClan."

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 5:27

Scorchclaw padded into the gathering clearing on the tails of the other RiverClan cats. He did not know why he had bothered to come. This gathering would surely only be filled with awkwardness and tension. He had no idea how the other clans were going to react upon learning about the recent battle between WindClan and RiverClan. It was strange, really; ThunderClan and WindClan hated RiverClan's guts with a passion, and the reverse was true, yet every full moon the cats of the clans still had to gather together in the same clearing under a truce. He really couldn't see the point of it. Why did they need to know how the other clans were doing? If the gathering was to share news with their allies, they could always meet in each others' territories. Was the gathering just another one of StarClan's weird rules? Pondering the issue in mild annoyance, the warrior looked up at the night sky that stretched above the clearing. The multitudes of brilliantly sparkling stars winked down at him, and he was reminded of Fawnsong. Was StarClan watching them right now, looking down from the sky? If they were, what did they think of everything that had happened? He wanted to know. Well, he would never get answers if all he did was stare at the sky and think to himself. Just like at the last gathering, he did not plan on talking to any of the other cats from the other clans. He found it a waste of his time. Taking his eyes off the sky, he looked around for a group of clanmates to sit with.

It was at this moment that a ginger apprentice suddenly crashed into him, causing him to stagger. The strong reek of WindClan filled his nose. Upon hearing the apprentice's blatant lie, irritation flashed across the warrior's face. "You did that deliberately." He growled. Even a one-eyed cat could tell that that had not been an accident; those eyes of fake innocence did not fool him.

xxx

Tigerpaw slunk silently into Fourtrees. As per her usual habit, she had stuck to the very back of the SkyClan patrol and had not spoken to anyone the whole journey. SkyClan was the first clan to arrive, so for a while she just hung out at the edges of the clearing, exploring the area and waiting for the other clans to arrive. She gazed at the Great Rock and at Crowstar's lone black figure sitting solemnly against the night sky. A strange rush of emotion filled her, and the apprentice wondered if it would ever be her turn to sit there. It would be nice to be SkyClan's leader. For one thing, she would have power, power she did not have at the moment. What would it be like to be able to lead a whole clan? Before long, other cats began to trickle in, and the air began to be filled with a mingle of different scents. Deciding to focus on the more important things for now, Tigerpaw pushed her brief reverie to the back of her mind. Unlike at the last gathering, she decided to make the first move in talking to someone. She padded through the crowd, glancing from side to side at the cats that surrounded her. When she had finally found someone that did not smell of ThunderClan or WindClan, she opened her mouth and an introduction awkwardly tumbled out. Uh, I'm Tigerpaw of SkyClan. W-who are you?"

OOC: Tigerpaw is open to talk with any cat not from ThunderClan or WindClan. Just insert your cat as the one that she chose to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 6:50

OOC: @pepperfrost the argument is supposed to be between Spot and Thorn. Feel free to watch, but stay mostly out of it, please and thank you!

IC: Spotfur snarled. "We didn't need to steal them. It's Windclan's fault they refused to give them to us and now surely they've learned their lesson. Seems Littlestar made the right decision to ally with us or you'd be in bigger trouble than you could handle, apprentice." He spat this last word just as Viperstorm had done to him moons ago. "I never said Thornpaw wasn't loyal, I've fought countless foxes and lost several of my siblings and friends to them. I am so much better than a fox. You don't see me sacrificing myself for my Clan because you're not there! I sacrificed my reputation for my Clan. I sacrificed my brother for my Clan. Every minute of my day goes to my Clan and my Clan alone! And by the way, I can fight fair, I could fight you and crush you in just a single moment without cheating. But I won't. Not at the Gathering. I'll retain my honor, but you Shadowclan cats wouldn't know much about that, now would you?"

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 7:06

(OOC: ok den ima make her go bother Tinypaw XD)

"Hmp" dawnpaw stalked away her head held high, looking for someone else to chat to. She spotted an apprentice, and stalked over to her. "Hiya! My names Dawnpaw!" She said, nudging the apprentice. "Whats yours?"

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March - March's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2018
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next