Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 2547
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Code:
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]
[b]Who's being asked?:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]

Rules:
1. No "yes/no" questions.
2. The best questions will have rough sketches made by me
3. Don't ask the same question twice, even If I take my time to answer. Be patient, pls :3

Who you can ask:

Alive:
Me
Jaystream: Riverclan Deputy
Tinytip: Riverclan Perma-Queen
Silverfang: Riverclan Warrior
Firestone: Shadowclan Experienced Warrior
Cedarstorm: Shadowclan Experienced Warrior
Hailkit: Riverclan Kit

Dead:
Foxhunter: Skyclan Warrior / Starclan

Riverclan Leader ♦♦♦ Moderator

ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | ºFirestoneº | ºSilverfangº
She-cat/RC Warrior | Tom/RC Leader | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Senior Warrior

ºCedarstormº| °Tinytip° | °Beetlemask°
She-cat/ SC Elder | She-cat/RC Perma-Queen | Tom/ NPC NAW

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Leafstorm, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Thornleap∞ Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal*
Female
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 3111
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan SW, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Who's asking?: Sharptooth
Who's being asked?: Firestone
Question: "If you had to be honest... do you resent your father, and everything he hid from you? Do you ever wish that you'd had a 'normal' family- no rouges, no medicine cats, no secrets? Do you regret your family?"

lick my pepperoni nipples
Mintwhisker, Newly-Named Medicine Cat of Skyclan (45/100)
Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (45/160) Sharptooth (100/280) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thornleap, NPC NAW(not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]rekit [B]eepaw [F]lamepaw [C]inderfall
Female
Number of posts : 3223
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DEW [Fi]RC K [B]TC APP [F]RC APP [C]RC W

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:14 pm

(hope 5 questions is ok! cx)

Who's asking?: Spotfur
Who's being asked?: Jaystream
Question: Why do you do it? You never seem to openly disagree with Ivystar. Is it because she's your mother? Because she could demote you? Or do you fully agree with what she's doing? Sure, I get that you don't want it to be public, but I've only noticed you just freely going with what she says, no questions asked.

Who's being asked?: Silverfang
Question: Why did you ban Sweetheart from interacting with me? I know you think she's a traitor, but that doesn't mean she'll make me one too! You don't see Reedclaw running around betraying Riverclan and he's her MATE!

Who's asking?: Cinderkit
Who's being asked?: Hailkit(Jaystream can eavesdrop and insert himself)
Question: Hey, what's your opinion on our situation? We can't do ANYTHING!

Who's asking?: Finpaw
Who's being asked?: Cedarstorm
Question: How much do you miss me? I feel kinda paranoid. You were my mentor, but you didn't know me very well and honestly I think Newtface and Mothpaw know me better.

Who's asking?: Blossomheart
Who's being asked?: Foxhunter
Question: If you could do one thing different in your life, what would it be? I kind of wish I'd known you better.

Cinderfall, Tom, Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkkit, She-cat, Kit of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamepaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2956
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Who's asking?: Curlyfeather
Question: "Do you believe that I can still become a great warrior despite being a bit weaker and deaf? Or do you just say that because you're my sister?"

(This would be a bit in the future)
Who's asking?: Nutfur
Question: "How do you feel about Spotfur and I becoming mates? Do you think I'm a bad influence? Do you think I'm a traitor?"

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire     
ShadowClan - RiverClan
   Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:09 am

Drippy wrote:
Who's asking?: Sharptooth
Question: "If you had to be honest... do you resent your father, and everything he hid from you? Do you ever wish that you'd had a 'normal' family- no rouges, no medicine cats, no secrets? Do you regret your family?"

"I'm still confused about what I actually think of him but yes. I do resent my father for lying to me all my life... for not trust me enough to bare the truth of my origins... for not even say goodbye and apologize for what he did. I don't hate Flamestrike even if I wish to because of how much I used to admire him when he was my mentor... but I can't forgive him either and I'm definitely not proud of being his son anymore.

About having a "normal" family... I never cared about my mixed origins. I was okay having rogue blood in my veins when my father told me about his brother and his birth-place and if things were different, I would probably fine with being the son of a medicine cat. However, I wish that all of them, Flamestrike, Honeydrop and now, Gingerstripe, were honest with me before everything got messed up. The secrets they kept from me is the reason why I'm not happy with my family anymore. I always valued my kin over everything else but now... I'm not sure about it anymore.

I can't regret something that isn't my fault. I was born in this rotten family, no matter if I like it or not. They're part of me and who I am now... but I'll never be like them... I'll never lie to the ones I love and hurt them like they did to me."

She-cat/RC Warrior | Tom/RC Leader | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Senior Warrior

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 am

Jade wrote:
Question: Why do you do it? You never seem to openly disagree with Ivystar. Is it because she's your mother? Because she could demote you? Or do you fully agree with what she's doing? Sure, I get that you don't want it to be public, but I've only noticed you just freely going with what she says, no questions asked.

"I-I-I understand y-your concerns, Spotfur. But you don't know what's really behind me to do what I do. Ivystar wasn't a close mother to me after I was made an apprentice. There's always this distance between me and her when it comes to our mother/son relationship so it's hard to say that the reason I don't disagree with her is that she's my mother because it's not the truth.

I don't care about being demoted. I never asked to be deputy and I struggle knowing that I might be doing everything wrong but I try my best to not disappoint my clanmates. So, again, that's not the real reason.

I still have a lot to learn about being a proper leader and I look up after Ivystar to learn. From what I saw,  our leader might be not the nicest cat in all the clans but she knows what she's doing. She led us to battle Thunderclan to defend the land that our ancestors earned and with that, we managed to survive the leaf-bare. She took hostages to keep us safe from another Thunderclan attack and when Lionspark decided that she was going to stay even when some ThunderClanners went to "rescue" her, Ivystar praised her and let her stay in the camp, among us. After Fawnsong and Rowanpaw's deaths, she went herself to Thunderclan's camp to claim justice for the murders, even if that meant getting her paws dirty with blood.

When our clan needed herbs after T-T-Tigerpaw's death due to sickness, Ivystar asked Ashstar and when the Windclan leader refused, together we fought for the well-being of our clan. If it weren't for that... more clanmates would have died of sickness and our prey probably won't be enough to feed my own k-kits... and your own. I admit that the only thing that I disliked was to steal Windclan's fresh-kill but at the end... that's what is feeding my s-sons and d-daughters.

H-Her methods might be questionable but for me... e-e-everything she has been doing is just to protect Riverclan and keep us all safe and healthy. However, don't m-misjudge me. I-I might be s-s-shy and i-insecure but if one day I see that Ivystar is doing something that risk the life of the clan, I-I-I'll speak up and t-try to r-reason with her."

Jade wrote:
Question: Why did you ban Sweetheart from interacting with me? I know you think she's a traitor, but that doesn't mean she'll make me one too! You don't see Reedclaw running around betraying Riverclan and he's her MATE!

"You misunderstand why I did it. I don't longer believe that she'll make you traitors. I know that you're strong and loyal to Riverclan. What I fear is that Sweetheart might hurt you with her suspicious actions against Riverclan and the Warrior Code. If I could, I would probably separate your brother from that cursed she-cat but I can't save him now. But you... I want you to keep you safe from that disloyal cat that shouldn't be called the warrior. I can't stand the idea of you being punished only because you trusted in a traitor like her. I don't expect you to understand... and I know you might be angry but I'm only doing this to keep you safe... to give you and your family a happy life in this clan."

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: Cinderkit
Who's being asked?: Hailkit(Jaystream can eavesdrop and insert himself)
Question: Hey, what's your opinion on our situation? We can't do ANYTHING!

*insert doodle later*

"I love dad but I hate that he still see us as newborns! I hate being dependable of him and mom, I mean, Goldeneye. How can I become an apprentice if I don't know my own camp? Once I prove I'm a warrior, I'll do whatever I want and go whenever I please. I won't need anybody to protect me because I'm sure I'm strong and brave enough to do all by myself. Watch out and see me, brother!"

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: Finpaw
Question: How much do you miss me? I feel kinda paranoid. You were my mentor, but you didn't know me very well and honestly I think Newtface and Mothpaw know me better.

"I'm sorry for your death, Finpaw. I apologize for not being a close mentor to you because I was still mourning the death of my own kits. I'm glad that at least you had Newtface and Mothpaw as your friends instead of me. Even if I was never close to you, I'll always remember you. After all, you were my apprentice and I should have been there when you needed me."

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: Blossomheart
Who's being asked?: Foxhunter
Question: If you could do one thing different in your life, what would it be? I kind of wish I'd known you better.

"If you have asked me this questions moons ago, then I would tell you that I would try to save Cloverleaf. However, now that I'm in Starclan, I see that I have no regrets. I lived a plenty life. I suffered, I laughed, I cried and I enjoyed. I was blessed with the chance of finding a family in Skyclan. My two mates, which I love with all my heart, gave me happiness and a family to live for.

I did it all and I won't change anything about my life. You don't have to worry about me, my grandkit. I'm happy thanks to our family and I'll always be watching over all of you."

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Characters : [V]ioletfall, [T]ansyheart, [R]avenflight, [P]oppycloud, [M]istyrain [F]allowpaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 761
Clan/Rank : [V] ThunderClan Young Warrior [T] ShadowClan Warrior [R] RiverClan Warrior [P] WindClan Young Warrior [M] SkyClan Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am

I know this is kind of similar to Drippy's, sorry ;)

Who's asking?: Tansyheart
Question: "How do you feel about Gingerstripe's... betrayal? Do you feel betrayed, or are you just mourning? Are you going to turn away from me and the rest of our family, or will you embrace us? You know I've done nothing wrong, it's just unfortunate that Gingerstripe is my father..."

Poppycloud|WindClan Young Warrior|cc0066|45/160
Mistyrain|SkyClan Deputy|339999|100/280|[Not Pictured]
Fallowpaw|ShadowClan Apprentice|669900|20/80|[Not Pictured]|NPC

Art by Jay Bird!
Character Profile
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shade♂, (c) Flurryshine♀, (d) Snowdrop♀ (NPC), (e) Orchidpaw♂, (f) Poppypaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2904
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) Rogue - Regime Leader, (c) RiverClan - Young Warrior, (d) ThunderClan - Young Warrior, (e) ShadowClan - Apprentice, (f) ShadowClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 am

Who's asking?: Shadepaw
Question: "Why do you hate me? I'm doing my very best to become the best RiverClan warrior I can possibly be, and I know to do that I need to try to nix my bad behavior. But it still feels like you hate me, so why? Is it because I escaped camp as a kit, or because I can't hunt like normal RiverClan cats? ...Or is it because of who my mother is? Do you hate me solely because I'm Sweetheart's son?"

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ ShadowClan Deputy ~ #ff8000
Shade♂ ~ Rogue / Regime Leader ~ #622d0b
Flurryshine♀ ~ RiverClan Young Warrior ~ #00ff00
Orchidpaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #1568d0
Poppypaw♂ ~ ShadowClan Apprentice ~ #ffa801

Snowdrop♀ ~ NPC ThunderClan Young Warrior ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Brushgaze (NPC), Pricklepaw, Redkit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4077
Clan/Rank : WindClan Elder and YW, RiverClan Elder, Warrior, and Loner, SC NPC Warrior, TC Apprentice, Unborn SC Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Who's asking?: Honeydrop
Question: "F-Firestone, do you... do you h-hate me, for being your m-mother? For b-breaking the code?"

Who's asking?: Gingerstripe
Question: "I never meant to hurt you, Firestone. You and my kits are... are everything to me. What can I do to make it up to you?"

~Snowblossom~Redkit~Pricklepaw~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~
~RC Warrior~SC Kit~TC Apprentice~Loner~WC NAW~

~Quailfeather~Shellwater~Brushgaze~
~WC Elder~RC Elder~SC NPC Warrior~

Tell Me To Post!

Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [W] Wolfheart // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [L] Lichenmask // [G] Galekit // [C] Cypresskit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2556
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Warrior [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [L] RiverClan Warrior [G] Unborn RiverClan Kit [C] Unborn ShadowClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Who's asking?: Brindlewhisker
Question: "Do you really believe that your actions against WindClan are justified? You've practically condemned countless kits, apprentices, and elders to death by stealing herbs that you have no right to. But none of that matters to you, does it? You're too spineless to think about the aftermath of your cruelty. But humor me something- how well will you sleep whenever it's your kits left to starve and bleed?"

Living  |  Deceased

. . Adderfeather . . ✧ . . Wolfheart . . ✧ . . Brindlestar . . ✧ . . Elmcloud . . ✧ . . Galekit . .

. . Lichenmask . .  ✧ . . Splashwillow . . ✧ . . Cypresskit . .
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 958
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Who's asking?: Heronflight
Question: "Describe my apprenticeship. Was I a good apprentice for you?"

Larkkit: Apprentice 20/80
Badgerpaw: Apprentice 20/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tigerstar Scene 1: Leader 120/300; Text Color: #996600
Back to top Go down
Kari

Characters : Silentpaw, Thornpaw, Spiderpaw, Drizzlepaw
Female
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 316
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Medicine Cat Apprentice, Shadowclan Apprentice (x2) Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Who's asking?: Silentpaw
Question: "I-I'm sorry to b-bother you! I-I'm sure you're b-busy... I've been t-told that you were once q-quiet and shy like me... how did you grow past it? W-will I ever be able t-to be strong l-like you?"

Beyond socially awkward, please bear with me ;;-;;

~<֎>~  Character sheets  ~<֍>~

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 am

Squirrelnose wrote:
Who's asking?: Curlyfeather
Question: "Do you believe that I can still become a great warrior despite being a bit weaker and deaf? Or do you just say that because you're my sister?"

"If a she-cat's hater could become a good deputy for our clan and save my life, then trust me, Curlyfeather. I do believe that any cat, no matter its personality, physical appearance or physical abilities, is capable of turning in a fine and strong warrior with hard work and effort. You're one of the strongest she-cats in all Shadowclan for me, sis, and I'm not saying this because we're littermates. You have push through your deafness and you're still a mighty Shadowclan warrior. Everyone should admire you for that."

Squirrelnose wrote:
(This would be a bit in the future)
Who's asking?: Nutfur
Question: "How do you feel about Spotfur and I becoming mates? Do you think I'm a bad influence? Do you think I'm a traitor?"

"Although I don't dislike you as much as Sweeheart, I hate seeing once again one of my sons being in a relationship with a traitor. I trust Spotfur. I'm sure that he'll never break the Code but I won't allow you to turn him into everything I despise: a traitor to his clan. I don't trust you at all. I believe that both you and Sweetheart led that Thunderclan patrol to Lionspark even if I have no physical proof. But, hear what I say. You're not a clanmate to me and I can't wait the day to see you pay for your crimes against Riverclan."

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:19 am

Ruskavelle wrote:

Who's asking?: Tansyheart
Question: "How do you feel about Gingerstripe's... betrayal? Do you feel betrayed, or are you just mourning? Are you going to turn away from me and the rest of our family, or will you embrace us? You know I've done nothing wrong, it's just unfortunate that Gingerstripe is my father..."

"I feel both betrayed and sad. I don't think you know but after we knew that our mother was the medicine cat, we promised that we'll always be honest with each other and Gingerstripe broke that vow. However... I can't hate him, not after all the time we spent together. He's still my brother and I can't deny it. I mourn since the day he left Shadowclan... But I don't regret staying in Shadowclan and leaving him alone. This is my home, my clan. I'm a Shadowclan warrior and, even if it's hard, the clan is over our blood, always. That's the only meaningful lesson that Flamestrike taught me. "

"Oh, Tansyheart... How could I do that to you and Sparklight? I know how it feels to feel judged by the crimes of your father. Thanks to Flamestrike, all the cats in Shadowclan sees me as the son of two Code-breakers and I know how lonely that can be. I know you're not him... you're not the one who lied to me and all the clan and the one who murdered Honeydrop. I won't leave you alone after what happened to your father... never. You can always talk to me... because right now, you and your sister are probably the only cats that understand what I'm going through."

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 am

Yoshachu wrote:
Who's asking?: Shadepaw
Question: "Why do you hate me? I'm doing my very best to become the best RiverClan warrior I can possibly be, and I know to do that I need to try to nix my bad behavior. But it still feels like you hate me, so why? Is it because I escaped camp as a kit, or because I can't hunt like normal RiverClan cats? ...Or is it because of who my mother is? Do you hate me solely because I'm Sweetheart's son?"

"I believe you got the wrong impression of me. I don't hate you. I hate your mother and I admit that I feared that you would be just like her: a traitor. I'm harsh and strict with you because I want you to reach your full potential as a Riverclan warrior and be a loyal tom. I admit that when you were a kit, I thought you were a messed up brat with no future since you were the son of a she-cat who couldn't leave the camp because she was punished. But when you become my apprentice, I saw that I was wrong. You're actually like me in a lot of aspects and I know I'm not perfect. That's why I want you to become better than me once you become a warrior. I don't hate you, Shadepaw. I like you and I've great expectations on you so don't disappoint me, kid."

Characters profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!   

Back to top Go down

Ask Jay's Cats and Jay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: