Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask me AND my cats

Go down 
+2
Sam
Not
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:08

so it's like the Ask Ripped one and Ask Kent's Kitties too but you can ask me or my cats

YOU CAN ASK:
Living
Jade
Flickerpaw
Spotfur
Blossomheart
Willowpaw
Cinderpaw
Dead
Finpaw
Wolf

Code:
[b]Who is Asking[/b]:
[b]Who Are You Asking[/b]:
[b]What You're Asking[/b]:

Last edited by Jade on Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 10:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:59

Who Are You Asking: Spotfur
What You're Asking: What did you think of the death of Raccoonpaw?

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Ask me AND my cats Sig10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:16

Who Are You Asking: Finpaw
What You're Asking: "I could have saved your life if I had acted earlier. I put too much faith in Wildfire being able to have a shred of reason and in Daisyheart's ability to be a warrior over an apprentice. What can I do to put you at ease now that my sloth actions have taken away your ability to earn the name both I and Wildfire now have?"

this is from Newttongue btw...

Ask me AND my cats Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask me AND my cats Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 5:46

sam20055 wrote:
What You're Asking: What did you think of the death of Raccoonpaw?
I didn't know Raccoonpaw and Frostpaw very well. They died too early, and I know that for sure. But Racoonpaw... I wish I could have had the chance to develop a relationship with him. I only have Reedclaw and Silverfang as the memory of him. I truly wish I could have saved him and let Raccoonpaw gain the warrior name he could have had.
Kent Mansley wrote:
Who Are You Asking: Finpaw
What You're Asking: "I could have saved your life if I had acted earlier. I put too much faith in Wildfire being able to have a shred of reason and in Daisyheart's ability to be a warrior over an apprentice. What can I do to put you at ease now that my sloth actions have taken away your ability to earn the name both I and Wildfire now have?"

this is from Newttongue btw...
oops forgot to add that to the form, I knew I was missing something!
(also sorry Fin is not a developed character whatsoever so this suckksss)
I don't really know. I really expected the warrior to stop her, but really it's my fault. I should have just let them deal with the owl. I don't really even like all the fighting, I only ever just want to run away, but then I confused myself and now I'm dead. But it's okay. You couldn't have possibly seen or heard what was going on unless you had practically run and the only reason you did find me was because of my yell for help, right? Well, soon after that, they left me to die. I'm just glad the last face I got to see was Mothpaw's.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 5:52

Who is Asking: Dryad
Who Are You Asking: Blossomheart
What You're Asking: "What do you want in return for teaching me how to hunt? I'd do anything!"

Ask me AND my cats Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 6:07

Squirrelnose wrote:
Who is Asking: Dryad
Who Are You Asking: Blossomheart
What You're Asking: "What do you want in return for teaching me how to hunt? I'd do anything!"
Aw, you're fine. I couldn't think of anything I'd ever want that you could provide. Not even Starclan can bring dead cats back to life. But if I did have any wish it would be to bring Swirlpaw, Leafkit, Foxhunter, and Bramblekit back.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 6:24

(Hope it's okay if I ask two questions X3)

Who is Asking: Fernfeather
Who Are You Asking: Wolf
What You're Asking: "Why?... Why did you kill me? Why did you break Softbreeze's heart? Why did you have to do what you did to become exiled in the first place? I just... don't understand."

Who is Asking: Sweetheart
What You're Asking: "I'm assuming you know this already, but... how do you feel about Silverfang prohibiting me from interacting with you in any way?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 7:10

Who is Asking: Birchheart
What You're Asking: "When will this war end? The forest has taken sides and there's only been more suffering. I failed to save my mother and watched her kill herself for peace and I fell so early in our first battle. My weakness is costing lives now. Have you ever felt this way?"

Ask me AND my cats Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Ask me AND my cats Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:03

Who is Asking: Mudkit-paw
What You're Asking: "why did you try and kill me daddy?"

Who is Asking: Swirlpaw
Who Are You Asking: wolf
What You're Asking: "did you ever love me?"

Who is Asking: DaisyHeart
Who Are You Asking: flicker
What You're Asking: "do you ever miss me?"

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:23

Yoshachu wrote:
(Hope it's okay if I ask two questions X3)
The more the merrier!
Yoshachu wrote:
Who is Asking: Fernfeather
Who Are You Asking: Wolf
What You're Asking: "Why?... Why did you kill me? Why did you break Softbreeze's heart? Why did you have to do what you did to become exiled in the first place? I just... don't understand."
Want the truth, do you? Neither do I. I don't understand why either. I loved Softbreeze too and I truly do regret everything. It's just... it's like I have a thirst for blood but only when I get angry or something. I don't know. But you were a great cat, Fernfeather. I'm sure Briarpaw was too. I'm really sorry, Fernfeather. If I could die a horrible death or be tortured for moons or something to bring you and Briarpaw back to life, I'd do it. Know it in Starclan.
Yoshachu wrote:
Who is Asking: Sweetheart
What You're Asking: "I'm assuming you know this already, but... how do you feel about Silverfang prohibiting me from interacting with you in any way?"
Sad. I wish I could be your friend, because I feel like you desperately need one. But Silverfang seems to think you're a traitor like Shadepaw does. I know you did have kits with a Shadowclan tom, but you're past that now. Funny, how Silverfang's two living kits from this litter know your secret and then there's my mom just like "I hate you, you are a traitor" when she doesn't even know! Does she?
Kent Mansley wrote:
Who is Asking: Birchheart
What You're Asking: "When will this war end? The forest has taken sides and there's only been more suffering. I failed to save my mother and watched her kill herself for peace and I fell so early in our first battle. My weakness is costing lives now. Have you ever felt this way?"
I don't know when it'll end. Now that we've dragged in the other three clans to this war, I have a feeling that we have a really big war coming on and I dread it. I know that so many lives will be lost. This has become more than a territorial skirmish. This is full-out warfare. As for your other question-

Starclan, YES! I could have saved so many cats... Darkpaw, Brightpaw, Raccoonpaw, Frostpaw, all of them. I could have saved them. It feels like my weakness back as an apprentice cost me their lives, and it would have cost Mudkit's too, if it hadn't been for my being able to swim.

Daisy wrote:
Who is Asking: Mudkit-paw
What You're Asking: "why did you try and kill me daddy?"
Oh, dear Mudkit. I wasn't trying to kill you. I was trying to play a little prank on you but then it went awry. Warriors can have fun too, despite what you might think.
Daisy wrote:

Who is Asking: Swirlpaw
Who Are You Asking: wolf
What You're Asking: "did you ever love me?"
Dear Swirlpaw... You were a beautiful cat. You're shy and kind and naive. I love that about you. But alas, I am in the Dark Forest now, so we can not be together unless you wandered in and you don't want to.
Daisy wrote:
Who is Asking: DaisyHeart
Who Are You Asking: flicker
What You're Asking: "do you ever miss me?"
Why is that even a question!? Of course I miss my mentor!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 10:00

boopity boop

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 10:37

lol want me to keep this topic going by asking random questions lol. Also if you want to do any art I can request some stuff that I really need.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 10:48

request away~

also just keep it going however you want

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 10:58

Who is Asking: mudpaw
Who Are You Asking: cinderpaw
What You're Asking: "do you think I'm weird?"

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 11:03

DaisyWing wrote:
Who is Asking: mudpaw
Who Are You Asking: cinderpaw
What You're Asking: "do you think I'm weird?"
"Weird? Why? I'm a somewhat new apprentice, so everything's weird to me, but I don't even know you well. All I know is that you're my step-great-something-nephew twice removed or whatever."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask me AND my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me AND my cats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: