Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye Memories (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Lionstorm
RainyHeart
Squirrelnose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Goodbye Memories (Closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Standing in the warriors den, Nectarleap had already decided what needed to be done. RiverClan had taken something dear to him, not even giving anyone a chance to say goodbye. Well, they had stolen their herbs, prey, and land. It was only fair that he could steal the chance to give a final farewell to Lone Stump. That was where he had asked Heathershade to be his mate, and she accepted. Where Stoneheart and Laurelsong had finally started being nice to each other, and the three of them had a nice time hunting. It was a place that held the memories of two of his departed loved ones, and suddenly it had torn away from him by the cruel claws of their rival clan. The least he should get was the chance to say goodbye. So what if it was against the warrior code to trespass? He was willing to do it anyway. But sure as the sun would rise, he was not going to go alone. Not only was he scared go being attacked, but it wasn't right to deny others the chance that he was going to seize. So he looked over the occupants of the warrior's den and cleared his throat loudly.
"I'm going to Lone Stump to say goodbye. Anyone want to come?" Short and sweet.

Goodbye Memories (Closed)  Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Ever since the battle had ended, Laurelsong had been in an extremely foul mood.  Not only was she disappointed in herself for loosing so horribly, she was worried for her clan and for those who had been seriously injured, she was worried for Mottleheart, and how he was going to fare without any herbs.  She was worried for WindClan; a weakened clan is a loosing clan, and if RiverClan or one of their many allies decided to attack them, they were done for.  She refused to let her clan go down like this, they didn't deserve this...

"Hm?"  Nectarleap's call inturupted her brooding, and the pale-pelted she-cat raised her head from her paws.  Going to the Lone Stump to say goodbye?  Yes...Nectar's lost a lot there...it makes sense that he's sentimental towards the place.  I honestly could care less, but...  "I'll come too."  Standing up, she joined her best friend near the front of the den, letting her fur brush against his slightly in a comforting manner.  No matter what happens, at least she would always have him.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Lionstorm pushed himself to his feet with a hiss as the scabs on his wounds cracked and tugged at the dried blood on his fur, "I wouldn't mind a little trespassing." He muttered grimly, the battle had left them all angry and just a tad bitter, "I'm not saying goodbye though, just until next time, because we are going to take it back, those fish-brained scum will not be keeping it forever."

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

Goodbye Memories (Closed)  X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Stormcloud’s ears perked up at the sound of Nectarleap’s voice. He had to contain a bitter hiss as his wounds began to sting again. The young warrior lifted his head from his paws and yawned widely, getting to his paws slowly so as not to aggravate his ribs. He supposed one or two of them were bruised, or perhaps even broken, but he didn’t want to let that stop him from doing anything. Mottleheart and Featherlight has enough on their paws without having to worry about him. He looked towards his former mentor, an understanding gleam in his eyes. ”I’ll come.” He grunted. He wanted to go and say goodbye as much as the others did. And in his opinion, they had every right to. The grey warrior padded softly over to the experienced warrior, giving himself a quick lick and wincing as his tongue ran over the angry red marks that criss-crossed his pelt. Ugh. Now he hated those fish-heads more than ever before.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 7:54 am

Willowpaw stood up, slightly confused. Then he remembered what Nectarleap had told him. "Can I come too?" He asked somberly. The Lone Stump was where his mother was buried, and his true father was unknown, so Nectarleap raised he and his siblings. He also remembered that horrible day when Riverclan came to take their herbs and prey. According to the rest of the Clan, they had claimed the Gorge and the Lone Stump too. They can keep the dangerous Gorge, but I'll keep coming to the Lone Stump. It should be Windclan's. I should be able to visit my mother.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6703

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 am

Quailfeather lay still by the mouth of the warriors' den, until Nectarleap's voice awoke her. When she slept, she didn't have to think about her failures or worry about her weakened Clan and injured Clanmates. Those RiverClan fox-hearts...! As the tom called for a patrol to the Lone Stump, memories flooded back to the senior warrior. That was where her family had been attacked by dogs before beating them off, where she'd played with her siblings as an apprentice... where she'd taken her kits. Her sister Kindleblaze, exiled for blinding a RiverClan warrior, and her daughter Mistpaw, vanished mysteriously in the night and never seen again. A pang of sorrow hit her already-hurting heart at remembering the two cats, along with a desperate kind of fury. That place held memories of cats long gone, cats that meant the most to her, along with its high amount of prey- and those RiverClan pieces of scum thought they could take it away. Anger waking her up more fully, along with accompanying grief, Quailfeather got up and walked very to the gathering group of cats, which included her daughter and apprentice. "Count me in."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1846

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Hollowbranch stood. His eyes were dull with pain. "I'll come too."

OoC: Sorry no muse

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Memories (Closed)    Goodbye Memories (Closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Memories (Closed)
Page 1 of 1