Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Entirely My Fault

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Ravenpaw yowled in agony, struggling to get free, she was in serious danger, she needed to get out of there fast! Then, she growled and quickly lifted a paw and made front paw swipe directly at Shadepaw´s face, making him lose his balance, she got up and arched her back, hissing at him.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Swipe on Shadepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

Shadepaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 29019410
Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Shadepaw spat in pain at the sudden blow and stumbled. He shook his head to clear it and he sneered at her. "Seems you've got some fight in you after all. Well, let's see if you can handle a taste of your own medicine." He thwacked Ravenpaw's head with his own clawed paw.

Shadepaw used Front Paw Swipe on Ravenpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw
14/20 HP
50/80 SP

Ravenpaw
1/20 HP
70/80 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Ravenpaw spat and growled at the attack, she didn´t had much energy left, so she played her last card, she hissed at him and leaped, landing on his back and digging her claws on him 

Ravenpaw used Leap-And-Hold on Shadepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw is pinned for 2 turns

Ravenpaw
1/20 HP
60/80 SP

Shadepaw
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan

Last edited by zeroa5raven on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 pm

The member 'zeroa5raven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 Mistpe10
Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Shadepaw yowled in pained fury, struggling underneath the ThunderClan apprentice, though it seemed she was holding onto him too tightly for escape. "Get off me, you fox-heart!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Ravenpaw hissed at him, and dug her claws deeper into his skin

Ravenpaw keeps using Leap-And-Hold on Shadepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw is pinned for 1 turn

Ravenpaw
1/20 HP
50/80 SP

Shadepaw
2/20 HP
50/80 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Shadepaw's yowling grew louder and louder the more pain he had to endure, his tail thrashing wildly and slapping against the rocks in rage.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Ravenpaw lowered her ears "I came in friendly peace, but you decided to look for a fight, so a fight i gave you, next time think twice about pestering me" and she decides to finish with a bite on one of his shoulders.

Ravenpaw keeps using Leap-And-Hold on Shadepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw is no longer pinned

Ravenpaw
1/20 HP
40/80 SP

Shadepaw
0/20 HP
50/80 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Shadepaw howled in agony at the final bite, too injured to continue the fight. He fell limp, letting Ravenpaw know he had surrendered, and once she climbed off he stumbled back to his paws. He snarled furiously at the she-cat. "You trespass into my territory and beat me here. You will deeply regret it, code-breaker." With that, he turned and began to limp away.

"He's not wrong, you know," a new voice suddenly meowed from ThunderClan's side of the border. Dawnpetal stood by the scent line, having been hiding behind a tree to observe the fight. She didn't look proud of her daughter's and apprentice's victory, nor upset that she trespassed. Her gaze was for the time being expressionless. "Come back over here before another RiverClan cat catches you trespassing."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Ravenpaw flinched a bit when she heard the voice, but relaxed when she realized it was her mother... however, instead of being happy because of her victory, she turned and walked over Dawnpetal, a frown on her face and her ears dropped...

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:43 pm

"Let's head deeper into ThunderClan territory so a patrol doesn't catch us," Dawnpetal meowed. She led Ravenpaw back into their forest, and once they were a good distance away from Sunningrocks she turned to her daughter. She heaved a heavy sigh, then began to speak. "Ravenpaw, I'm having mixed feelings right now. I'm so very proud of you for winning your first battle, but this was a battle that you yourself caused because you crossed into enemy territory. ThunderClan and RiverClan are already treading on thin ice with each other as it is. We've lost too many cats on each side due to unnecessary grudges and murders. We don't need anymore trouble with them. Now tell me, why did you cross over the border in the first place?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:49 pm

"... I thought Sunningrocks belonged to Thunderclan... or they used to... i didn´t wanted a fight, and i didn´t know i was out of thunderclan territory, and i got really angry at what that cat was saying about my clan and about you..." she sighs "... i won´t be surprised if the leader decides to kick me out of the clan or whatever..."

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 pm

"I suppose it's my own fault for not teaching you the different scents of each Clan and how to detect borders," Dawnpetal sighed. "But yes, Sunningrocks does belong to RiverClan -- at least for now. And no, Blizzardstar won't kick you out. It was a mistake, one that you can prevent from making again with some learning and practice. At least you were able to show that stuck-up apprentice what happens when he insults ThunderClan." She smiled gently, trying to cheer Ravenpaw back up.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Ravenpaw´s gaze was on her paws "... It was just luck... just that" she shook her head, sending water drops everywhere "I have to keep training... i can´t allow myself to make these mistakes again"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 pm

"Well, lucky for you, that's what I'm here for, to teach you and train you to become the best ThunderClan warrior you can be. I still feel you did marvelous out there, though. Just... try to keep battles on our side of the border," Dawnpetal teased with a purr, licking Ravenpaw's ears.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely My Fault   Not Entirely My Fault - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Entirely My Fault
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next