Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)

Go down 
+3
Squirrelnose
Not
Sam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Empty
PostSubject: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:28

I have an idea for Sparkkit.

After both Sparkkit and Palekit, Sparkkit's brother, become apprentices, Palepaw will meet Cloverpaw, who will become his mate. Sparkpaw will playful flirt with Cloverpaw, but Palepaw and Cloverpaw will become mates, leaving Sparkpaw alone. This makes Sparkpaw jealous and he begins to want to prove himself to others. This leads to Sparkpaw telling Palepaw to follow him into the forest. There they find a badger when in the forest. Sparkpaw fights the badger, but the badger hits his right eye. He runs back to camp and faints.

When he wakes up, he can't see out of his right eye and finds out when the badger attacked his eye, it blinded his right eye. Because of his blinded eye, he stays an apprentice longer and watches his brother becoming a warrior without him. After this day, he never will be the same. Instead of being proud and brave, he will be sad and scared. Even when he becomes a Warrior, he's still very sad. It will never be the same ever again.

Just an idea that I want for Sparkkit, but it would be really cool to see it happen.

Last edited by sam20055 on Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 9:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:30

Yes! Blossomheart can help however!

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:34

Depending when it happens, this would fit perfectly into Swoop's plot of thinking he's not worthy of being in ThunderClan.

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:17

Birchheart is going to support him! She's always struggled with proving herself and felt useless when she lost her tail.

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:27

Cherrypaw is available if Sparkkit needs a friend to cheer him up! she'd be your gal! (That could be true for swoopnose too though I have no idea what's going on in his plot)
Cherrypaw is an extremely excitable, Kindhearted cat so she would be persistent in making sure people who she considers her friends (pretty much the whole clan) are all happy. xP

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 14:44

Maybe after his family and friends support him, Sparkfire, which is what his warrior name is going to be, will become more like his old self.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:19

Yeah, ignore me, I confused myself, Blossom is SkC and Spark is TC.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 15:45

Forestpaw can always help too! she is kind and outgoing and would be one of the last cats to criticize a warrior with kittypet or rouge roots (as long as their loyal, that is)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 15:06

I don't think this needs staff approval to happen.

Also, perhaps he can still be scared but continue on because of the support he has.

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 17:15

hmm maybe

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 16:27

-offers Featherheart as a support-

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)   It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval) Empty

Back to top Go down

It Only Takes a Little Spark to Start a Huge Fire (Needs Approval)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: