Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) Empty
PostSubject: A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)   A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:08

The small dilute calico she-cat hated being stuck in the medicine cat den. She had been raised there since she was a kit because of Jaystream orders. She loved her father but Hailkit didn't understand why she couldn't leave. The she-kit only wanted to leave the den and meet the camp like the other kits. Even though she wasn't exactly the most social cat and preferred to have her own space, the deputy's daughter wanted to at least see the camp without being watched by his father.

That's why, when everyone was sleeping, Hailkit managed to leave Goldeneye's warmth and walk away from her 9 siblings, focusing on the only entrance of the medicine cat den. She walked to it and when she was a step from being outside, she hesitated. Her father would probably get angry at her if he found out. However... her desire to be alone and free was stronger than her rational thoughts and she stepped outside alone, letting her body fell into the snow. Her green eyes looked at the solitary camp, completely amazed by the large size of it. With a smile, she bounced and moved slowly. Hailkit looked up to the night sky that would soon turn orange because of the approaching dawn. The she-kit knew she didn't have so much time so she was going to make sure to enjoy these last minutes of darkness. Little did she know about another kit that noticed her grey and orange pelt in the white snow. And he wasn't one of her brothers...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)   A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 0:37

Blizzardkit had gone out of the nursery. He usually did this to gather his thoughts and just relax without hearing the harsh breathing from the queens and the other kits. He didn't have parents and that pained him a lot but he didn't blame anyone. The queens didn't look after him all that much so he considered himself a loner.

Currently, little Blizzardkit was laying in the snow, paws tucked underneath him. His fluffy white pelt blended in but his face and some of his back stood out. His calm, frosty blue eyes looked distant. He sighed softly, a puff of his breath visable. It was rather quiet. Just how he liked it. Then, he noticed a small figure treading out onto the snow. A kit he had seen in the medicine cat den while he tried to see what was in there. What was her name? He could make out her pelt colors and determined it to be Hailkit. Ahhh. One of Jaystream's many daughters and sons. He knew everyone's names from hearing them greet eachother. He got up slowly and stretched his limbs out. He made his way to the awe-stricken Hailkit. "It's quiet in the camp. What are you doing out here? You should be sleeping...or at least staying where your father or Goldeneye could see you." he said softly. His handsome face held a calming expression. He shook his head with a small laugh. "What am I doing telling you what to do? Sorry. I just don't know what to really say to someone I haven't properly met yet. I have seen you in the medicine den from time to time though. My name is Blizzardkit. Just so you can remember." Blizzardkit gave her a gentle nudge. "Is this your first time out Hailkit?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)   A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 16:17

Her green didn't spot the tom because his white fur hid him in the snow until he spoke. She jumped back a bit surprised but then relaxed when she saw it was just a kit, like her. It was the first time she saw another kit that wasn't her sibling. Hailkit tilted her head to one side annoyed by his first words. This tom-kit talked like his father and she hated being treated like a defenceless she-cat that couldn't do anything on her own. When she was about to answer aggressively, he laughed so kindly and smiled at her so kindly that it confused her. She wasn't extroverted like most of her brothers and it was difficult for her to read other cat's expressions and intentions.

"Blizzardkit..." She whispered more to herself than to her new companion. The calico she-cat promised that she would remember that name. She fixed her eyes on the tom, a bit sceptical and not truly sure if she should trust him. After all, Blizzardkit could tell her father about her little stroll through the camp and she didn't want to be scolded by Jaystream or Goldeneye. "Yes... it's my first time that I visit the camp outside the nursery but I'm not the first one of my siblings to do it... You live in the nursery, right? How's there?" She asked truly curious. Hailkit had lived her whole life in the medicine cat den where her mother, Cinderpaw, died to give birth to her. The closest she had from a mother was Goldeneye even though she couldn't be a Queen like the rest of the female warriors.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)   A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Meeting at Dawn (CLOSED for Dakota)
Page 1 of 1