Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starry Starry Night (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 15:48

Spotfur smiled. "Me too." Then he frowned again, slightly. "My turn to ask for advice now. Is it wrong for, say, you to love a she-cat or me to love a tom? And is it wrong to have more than one mate? Lately, those two things have been bothering me and I don't know. I mean, it's not against the warrior code but still."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 16:55

"No, it's definitely not wrong to love someone the same gender as you. My mentor was a she-cat and she had a she-cat mate. As for having more than one mate, you just have to make sure that both of them are okay with it," Nutfur replied with such casualty that no one would guess she was doing anything other than giving Spotfur a piece of advice. Inside, her thoughts were screaming. The questions themselves weren't hard to answer, but there was meaning behind them. That's why he was talking to her about love earlier. Not about her, but about a tom. Probably Wolfsong or Heronflight. It was strange how her heart sank with disappointment. A feeling that she had just learned to accept was wrong once again.

Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:39

Spotfur was taken aback. "R- Really? Who was your mentor?" He did want to know this, but part of the question was just stalling. He had to figure out how exactly he'd ask her. He didn't want to sound too sheepish, but not too I'm-breaking-up-with-Smokewish, because he wasn't.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 16:15

"Her name was Dawnsong. She was a good mentor, but died in a little more than a moon after I became an apprentice. Aspentail, her mate, was constantly super crabby and grumpy after that. I'm almost glad she died so they could be together again." Nutfur knew that one should never be happy about another cat's death, but it was for that cat's sake. Plus, she had never gotten along well with Aspentail. But why did Spotfur want to know? Probably to see if he had heard of her before. The wind began to pick up, ruffling their fur and blowing chilly air towards them. "It's getting kind of cold. Maybe we should go to sleep soon..."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 16:45

Spotfur nodded. "Maybe. But first..." He took a deep breath, heart beating loudly(or so it seemed) in anticipation. "I know I already have a mate and kits, but I think you're a great cat and looked down upon too often. I respect that you accept- and sometimes seek- punishment for your actions. I believe it takes a great cat to have that quality. Nutfur, could you possibly be my mate and stand by me? You'd share the position with Smokewish, but if you accept it, you will both have my heart as equals. Nobody feels left out... I hope."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 12:30

"W-what?" So she had been right. Nutfur just sat there, staring dumbly at Spotfur. Joy filled her inside, waves of relief flowing through her mind. Yet fear canceled it out, her face becoming completely neutral. Was she ready for this? It had just been that night that she even decided to let herself love again, so she didn't know if this would be too quick. But he had been the one who had helped her... None of that mattered. Smokewish would hate her, and what would his kits think? Well, nothing could stop them from loving each other, and she could just hope for the best. Logic screamed at her to hastily deny, get away from this. However, her heart spoke louder. This wasn't right. But nothing had ever felt more right. The joy finally won the fight, breaking out across her features. "Yes Spotfur, I would like to be your mate. I'll talk to Smokewish, and I'm sure we can settle it out. Being with you just seems so... right. You're one of the wisest cats I know, despite your young age. So yes, I will say it. I love you." Taking a deep breath, she allowed herself a relieved smile. It felt amazing to let her feeling fly free. "I have some extra space in my nest, we can get past the cold night together if you would like."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 12:41

OOC: don't forget That Would Be Enough(nut and flicker)

IC: Spotfur's smile widened. "Thank you! And- yes. I think one nest is large enough for two." He gave Nutfur a lick. "I hope Smokewish will understand. I still love her and you, which can be a stressful position at times, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Starry Night (Closed)   Starry Starry Night (Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starry Starry Night (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4