Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonlight's Queen Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Moonlight's Queen Request Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight's Queen Request   Moonlight's Queen Request EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 1:33

Name: Moonlight
Clan: SkyClan
Link to Creation: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t23188-moonkit-of-skyclan
Reason for becoming a Queen: Its widely known that I had planned for a long time by now to have Moon retire around the time Crowstar kicked the bucket, a time we all know is really close by now, because while I love my cats I feel I’m getting a bit stuck rping the exact same ones over and over and want something fresher (I mean…seriously, I’m with the exact same set of charries I started with when I first joined). This in all honesty always made me extremely sad as that would make her no longer be able to have more of her famous Tinymoon litters.

However, this not only allows me to keep up with the retiring plan I had in mind for her, but opens up the possibility of still allowing me to get her to have more litters in the future and rp her actively beyond her just being an elder in the den…might need to find her a new mate if Tiny dies to keep the SkC kits coming or give her an NPC, but I seriously hope I don’t need to anytime soon…up to Ice there, I guess.

Also I won’t lie here, I’m not giving up the reincarnation of my very first cat and the, I think, only cat left with a now forbidden prefix that easily…plus, I would’ve stalled this for even longer if Coon wasn’t planning to have a Tatteredleaf litter in the nearby future…I seriously want a Tattered kit

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Moonlight's Queen Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Queen Request   Moonlight's Queen Request EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 20:21

Approved
Back to top Go down

Moonlight's Queen Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Queen Slot Request-
Jump to: