Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The season's first snowfall plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Ask Ripped Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reindeer Ripped

Characters : Grey was here, Starlord is a huge baby. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ripped Thread   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Harlem wrote:
what is love???

why are you going to answer my above question with 'baby don't hurt me'?

if you ask a genie to pick up something that they can't carry, but they're an all-powerful genie, wouldn't that be a paradox? if the genie can grant any wish, but you wished for something they supposedly can't do, then what would happen?

genies always say that you can't wish for more wishes, but what if you wished for the ability to wish for more wishes?

love or money?

why do i like listening to music with lyrics in a language that i can never understand?

if you ask siri to ask siri about asking siri something that has to do with siri, what will she do?

why does goofy stand on two legs and speaks english while pluto stands on all fours and barks? they're both dogs, after all.

why doesn't it say in 'humpty dumpty' that humpty dumpty is an egg? what if a child didn't have pictures as context and heard that nursery rhyme?

why do we still call it a lead pencil when we don't use lead in pencils anymore?

why does everyone call it 'stairs' when it's inside, but 'steps' when it's outside?

if phonics is studying how to spell something out by hearing how it sounds, why is 'phonics' spelled the way it is and not 'fonicks', 'fonics', or 'foniks'?

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words. what would happen if someone with this fear looked up the word for the fear of long words and found this? wouldn't they be scarred for life?

who closes the door when the bus driver gets off the bus?

why do we take all of these math classes so that we can grow up to use calculators?

will gordon ramsay ever find a dish that he genuinely likes? how is his voice not dead by now? i mean, he's yelled at so many people because their steak wasn't cooked enough...\

why do we sing the song 'take me out to the ballgame' when we're at a baseball game? aren't we already at the baseball game...?

what happens is pinocchio says his nose will grow? he's telling a lie, so it will grow... but, when it does grow, that means that he would've told the truth. that means that his nose wouldn't of grown. what happens?

Beartooth of Thunderclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#669900
Starlord Loner / Standard Rogue / Tom / color=#cc0000
Burntpaw of Shadowclan / Apprentice / Tom / color=#990000
Brookclover of Windclan / Newly Appointed Warrior / She-Cat / color=#330099
Sparkpaw of Riverclan / Apprentice / Tom / color=#cc9900

Character Information
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxkit, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3257
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan Kit, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ripped Thread   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm

@Ripped did you know that the reason you have goosebumps is because there are millions of tiny geese living inside your skin, and they have an organized society and a very healthy community full of active, friendly, smart goose-people? When it gets cold they think it's time to fly south for the winter so they try to fly out of your skin. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. I study geese. I am a gooseologist. My dog is a goose. My wife is a goose. We have three beautiful goose-donkey hybrids. don't judge our love.

*not actually 69 years old*
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3135
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ripped Thread   Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Why?

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire     
ShadowClan - Exile
   Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ripped Thread   

Back to top Go down

Ask Ripped Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3