Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A muddy night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

A muddy night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 20:05

(OOC: Jade had to go do home work.)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 9:01

OOC: what yeah I did but you don't need to just go say it. I was planning on being back before bed but OH well

IC: Spotfur's ears twitched as he saw silver stripes out of the corner of his eye. Nightkit's stalking me... He thought as he held back a purr. Wait... Where's Mudkit going? He began to walk a little faster.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 9:56

When mudkit got to the river he looked down in it and saw animals. He jumped back then looked over the edge. "so this is what fishes look like." he said quietly and looked in the water.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 9:59

Something tried to tell Spotfur not to do it. He didn't listen and sprang out of the shadows. "RAAAH!" He bared his fangs and fluffed up his fur.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:01

Mudkit jumped as his father scared him. He fell into the water with a mew. He was too young to swim and tried to get to the shore but he was too small. "h..he..help.." he said through a mouthful of water.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 12:16

Nightkit had been following Spotfur and Mudkit and had hid in brambles. She was watching her father creep up on Mudkit and leap in front of him, washing him into the river. She stared in horror as she heard her brother cry for help. She then sprang out of the bushes to the end of the river, trying to keep Mudkit the best she could. "Come on Mudkit, keep your head above the water," She said, hoping he would. She cried for Spotfur as Mudkit was still struggling for his life.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Stay Alive   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 13:43

Save your strength and stay alive!
Is he breathing, is he going to survive this?

Spotfur gasped as his head went into full-on panic mode. "Oh, Starclan, what have I done!?" He dashed downstream to try and catch up with his son. He couldn't lose someone. Not now. If he did, it would be all his fault. Smokewish would rip him to shreds! "Go back to camp, Nightkit, go back to sleep!" He dove into the frigid water. It was so dark... He saw movement. There he was! He swam as fast as he could towards the small tom. He clamped his jaws on the kit, dragging the tiny brown bundle to the surface and dropped him by the edge, clambering out himself farther downstream. He sprinted to his kit to feel if he was breathing, pushing on the kit's chest to shove out any water he might have breathed in.

He had to save this cat.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 13:45

Mudkit coughed as the water left his lungs. Is breathing turned to normal and he opened his eyes panting.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 15:19

Nightkit sped back to worriedly trotted back to camp. What if Spotfur isn't able to save him? She thought. No She couldn't think negatively. She was trying to scent her way back to camp, hoping that she would get there. Then she looked up and saw the thorn tunnel, the entrance to camp. She walked in slowly, just hoping Mudkit was alright.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:27

There were so many worries clamping down on Spotfur's chest. It felt like these were released as Mudkit began to breathe normally. He began to lick the tom. "I'm so sorry, Mudkit! But you shouldn't have been out of camp."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:37

Mudkit blinked up at his father then got to his feet wobbling. "I'm sorry daddy." he said and coughed some more. He leaned up next to his father for warmth cause the brown striped tom was freezing.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:01

Spotfur's gaze softened as he stepped over Mudkit to let his medium-long fur embrace the shivering kit, curling his fluffy tail around him. "Oh, it's okay, Mudkit... It's partially my fault too."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:05

Mudkit looked around. "where is sister where is nightkit?" he asked when he got warm.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:14

Spotfur licked his son. "I sent Nightkit back to camp so she would be safe. I'm sure she's very worried about you. Do you need me to carry you or can you make it back yourself?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:15

He tried to stand. "I can't I'm to tired. Pick me up." he said.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A muddy night   A muddy night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A muddy night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next