Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Skyclan Plots/Events Page

Go down 
Saint Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [M]umblefoot (SkC), [A]rtemis (Loner), [D]arkpaw (RC), [E]aglepaw (TC)
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 2640
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Young Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), Apprentice (E)

PostSubject: Skyclan Plots/Events Page   Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm

I've been hoping to make it easier for people to know the context of what is happening in the clan and know what we have to offer. Hopefully, this nifty thread will clear it up. If you need to know what is going on, search no further! I want to make sure we can all be up-to-date and aware without having to read through every thread in every Skyclan thread. This way, characters can refer to events and we can keep track of things. Also, open topics will be easier to jump into if they're advertised here too!

Clan Wide Plots:
The Apprentice Games
Associated Threads: In the Spirit of Newleaf
Explanation: The entire clan is invited to attend a celebration of the coming end of leafbare. Apprentice compete in several different challenges while the rest of the clan comes to watch and cheer. Requirements including: hunting patrol, assessment, and potentially battle can be earned here.

Tensions Plotting Page
Associated Threads: First Steps,The Sun Shines on Skyclan...
Explanation: A kit goes missing from Shadowclan during a snowstorm. Somehow, they find themselves in the midst of Skyclan territory. A patrol out looking for their clanmates stumbles upon her and brings her back to camp. Sunkit is adopted and raised in Skyclan. At the gathering... Shadowclan finds out their missing kit has been taken in by Skyclan and wants her back. Will she want to go back? Will Skyclan let her go easily? And what lengths will Shadowclan go to in order to retrieve their lost kin? We will just have to wait and find out.

Personal Character Plots:
The Trouble Twins -- Caysuna, Nettlesting
Explanation: Sparrowkit and Starlingkit use the same picture... and that's deliberate. A friendly heads-up to the clan, these two are So, identical twins. They are prone to playing pranks and swapping with each other, so who knows? A thread for Starlingkit/paw may well be answered by Sparrowkit/paw instead.

Use this little code to share your own happenings. If you have no plot title or a specific thread for it, just include the characters and a quick summary. This way, we can all be in the know! I will add anything I see, but as I am a busy person, this is up to you to truly inform your clanmates ;)
[b]Plot Title (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Characters Involved:[/b]
[b]Associated Threads:[/b] (Optional)

Thank you to all who help me out!
<3 Ripped

Ripped's Characters

deputy of the big tree meow meow boyes [Skyclan]

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 45/160 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#660000

"I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy."

Reminder Board

Last edited by Saint Ripped on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Featherheart ♂ | Marshpaw ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowkit♀
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan Plots/Events Page   Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 pm

I just remembered you advised me to put this on here, so here we are. 8D

Plot Title (if applicable): The Trouble Twins (of DOOOOOM MUwahahahahahahahaa)
Characters Involved: Sparrowkit, Starlingkit
Link: N/A
Associated Threads: N/A
Summary: Sparrowkit and Starlingkit use the same picture... and that's deliberate. A friendly heads-up to the clan, these two are identical twins. They are prone to playing pranks and swapping with eachother, so who knows? A thread for starlingkit/paw may well be answered by Sparrowkit/paw instead. XD

So if you see us randomly swap mid-thread, or perhaps notice it's sparrow responding to something said to starling, it is completely deliberate and planned. If you really, really need it to be that particular kit, let me or Nettlesting know! Otherwise, it could be a gamble XD

Dewshine♀                   Featherheart♂                       Marshpaw♂                  Sedgestrike♂                Sparrowkit♀        
RiverClan N.A.W.    |    ThunderClan N.A.W.      |   ThunderClan Apprentice    |   SkyClan  N.A.W.       |   SkyClan Kit
                 40/120                             40/120                              20/80                            40/120                        5/15            

My Characters                                                   Need me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyclan Plots/Events Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily SkyClan Life-
Jump to: