Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] Empty
PostSubject: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 21:05

Newttongue had seen Eaglepaw's type before. He knew the tom was no sheepish apprentice. As a test, the tom had to him to meet at Sandy Hollow. Leaving a trail for him to follow. Meet him before the mist weakens. That veil would be their first enemy. Sharp eyes and a resistance to the thickening air's lul would give him an advantage when it came to ambushes or simply getting ahead of the rest. Sitting in the middle of Sandy Hollow, he wondered if Eaglepaw would be good on his word and come out. This apprentice didn't need his coddling but, did he need to be watched anyways?

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 20:56

When Newttongue informed him of how they would start their training, he was assured he would pass the test flawlessly. Confidence was nearly palpable as he reassured the warrior. It would be no time at all before Eaglepaw was moved into the den next to his mentor. After this, it had to only be a matter of days. The mist was the first challenge for him. Everything was covered in a thin veil of precipitation that seemed to blur his vision. But, he was not one to give up. His paws moved over the earth. Every time he ungracefully stepped onto little chunks of ice that dotted the forest floor, a low growl came from his lips. Although his eyes were sharp, the difference in environment threw him off.

Eaglepaw somehow managed to find all of the markings. However, progress was far slower than he wanted. By the time he reached the Stony Hollow, he was mutter low curses to himself. But, they quickly died out as he realized he had reached his destination. At first, he couldn't see Newttongue but as he ducked inside a shadow stood out against the mist. He tried to straighten up as much as possible and stand tall, "I told you I could make it out here. This was no problem."

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:15

Newttongue dipped his head. "Good, that means we can move on. The skill of navigation and most importantly, not relying on sight is vital. Especially when over-confident kits leave camp." He meowed with an amused purr. "Rather than me waste our time, tell me,
what do you think you know already?"
Newttongue padded around, scenting the air. If they were lucky, prey would be on the way to feed their starving clan. He'd seen flocks in the sky from his hollow. That could only be good, right?

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 16:56

He listened intently as the warrior spoke, nodding ever so slightly. Eaglepaw was immediately prepared to launch into a response with all the things he learned. However, his open maw slowly closed as he thought about it for once. Not much came to mind. Other than a couple of times with Marshpaw in camp, the young apprentice did know anything. His ears heated up and he fought the urge to flatten them in embarrassing. After a moment, he finally grumbled, "I know the hunting technique." He hoped his mentor missed the conflict in his expression. While he was head-strong and a bit over-confident, it only took that question to immediately make him realize that he knew next to nothing. The dusty-brown tabby dug his claws into the ground and waited for Newttongue to give him another instruction. It was time to learn now.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 17:31

Newttongue dipped his head and thought for a moment. It was refreshing seeing Eaglepaw thinking twice about things before speaking. That could be a good habit, though, he'd have to teach him how to look the part no matter what. Appearances were important when in tense situations. "That's good. We can polish it up then. Go ahead and show me a pounce you'd use on..." he paused and thought for a moment. "A mouse." The tom flicked his tail to a smooth stone that had been washed into the hollow when rain fell in downpours. With a careful gaze, he waited to see if his apprentice would know what details to include when catching mice.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:41

A mouse. The words echoed in his ears for a moment. Finally, he blinked and tried everything in his power to keep his ears from pressing flat to his skull. Marshpaw hadn't told him there were specific hunting techniques, he had only learned one basic one. Although, the thought of admitting his lack of knowledge was less than appealing to the apprentice. He set his sights on the stone after nodding stiffly to Newttongue. There was no way he would make a fool of himself this early on into training, especially not in front of a respected Thunderclan warrior.

Eaglepaw crouched down. Each movement and muscle was surprisingly controlled and not rushed. Even if he was quick to leap when it came to certain situations, he took his duty as a future warrior seriously. There was no room for screwing up when you were supposed to be the best. He did little more than flick an ear as he slowly crept forwards. All four paws were balanced equally and his tail was raised to avoid brushing against the forest floor. Once he was in range, Eaglepaw leaped and clutched the little pebble between his paws for a moment before straightening up. After his moment with Marshpaw, the tom had practiced that same motion again and again until his muscles ached. He had it down, regardless of whether or not it was the specific set for catching a mouse.

"Like that?" His head cocked in question. At the back of his mind were hints of worry about being inadequate. Although, he pushed those all away. Warriors had no time for fear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]   Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped] Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, Hotshot. [For Ripped]
Page 1 of 1