Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) Empty
PostSubject: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 12:14

After his meeting with RiverClan, it was night. His paws were so tired, but his determination kept him going on. Featherlight would surely help him with some more traveling herbs. He only had to go to SkyClan after this. Pushing on, he made his way over the moors and to the crevice he had visited once or twice before. He winced as he stepped on a stone, but he pushed on. Entering camp, the warriors were laying about. Carefully, he made his way to Ashstar's sleeping body. "Ashstar," he whispered.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 12:54

Despite the late hour, Brindlewhisker was only just leaving the Medicine Cat's den. As per usual, she had spent the majority of her evening checking in on Mistpaw and chatting with Mottleheart once her daughter had finally fallen asleep. Slipping out into the clearing, and carefully avoiding her now sleeping Clanmates, she was surprised to see a strange cat making their way through the clearing. It took the Deputy a brief heartbeat to recognize the somewhat familiar pelt of Nettlesting, ShadowClan's Medicine Cat. Hurriedly stepping over one of her sleeping Clanmates, she paused a tail-length away from the ginger tom. "Nettlesting? What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" Brindlewhisker mewed, carefully keeping her voice hushed as she gave the tom a bewildered glance.

Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 13:38

Nettlesting jumped slightly, but turned to the deputy. He shook his head, but then paused. "Sort of, Brindlewhisker. I must bring you a great warning of a former ShadowClan warrior." The tom nodded and moved to the edge of the camp, pausing and waiting for Brindlewhisker to follow. He hoped that was okay, but the distance would make it harder for his words to be overheard. "Gingerstripe, a warrior of ShadowClan, was exiled today. Honeydrop was murdered by him, many moons ago, but he hid it until Honeydrop herself revealed it to me in a dream." he paused, letting his words sink in. "I ask that you do not harbor him if he comes asking to join WindClan. He is a ruthless murderer of medicine cats." his eyes shone fiercely.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 10:58

Gaze narrowing slightly, Brindlewhisker quietly followed Nettlesting, her mouth twisting warily as she thought over the tom's words. A great warning of a former Clanmate? Halting a tail-length away from Nettlesting, a somber expression befell her face as she listened to the Medicine Cat's warning. Nodding slowly, the Deputy initially let out a short, weary sigh as she processed the ginger tom's words. "I see...it's unfortunate to learn those are the true circumstances of Honeydrop's death. Nevertheless, I shall pass on your warning to my Clanmates." Brindlewhisker eventually mewed, offering a short dip of her head in consolation the Medicine Cat's revelation.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:32

Nettlesting dipped his head back and stood to leave. [color=#990000]"I ask for you to join is in shunning any clan who takes in a monster like him and keeping danger in the forest. I thank you for your time." He motioned to the entrance. "Which way would SkyClan be from here, if I may ask? I've kinda mixed myself up at this point." he asked almost flatly.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 11:55

"StarClan willing, you shall have all of WindClan's support. We do not take kindly to those who spill the blood of their Clanmates." Brindlewhisker mewed, blinking back at the ginger tom. Ear twitching at Nettlesting's question, the Deputy paused for a brief heartbeat before speaking once more, "Head back to ThunderClan's territory- it's a straight shot through their territory to SkyClan's if I recall correctly."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)   Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Warned 3 (Closed for Ash/Brindle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: