Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Beginings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

New Beginings Empty
PostNew Beginings

Hello! I never thought I would go to this website again when left a while back. It seems I was wrong.
I missed RPing here a lot and remembering my account password, here I am again. I can't wait to RP with you guys again after all this time.

-Sam20055 or just Sam

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
New Beginings Sig10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Beginings :: Comments

Titanium
Re: New Beginings
Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 14:31 by Titanium
YOU'RE HERE!

Welcome back, friend! :3
Not
Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 14:55 by Not
Oh man, I missed you! Only 2 of Raccoonpaw's siblings made it to warriorhood(plus a younger sibling who's still an apprentice). Brightpaw died because of a fox, Frostpaw because of Willow's inactivity. Spotfur and Reedclaw have kits now, too. Welcome back, Sam!
Yoshachu
Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 14:56 by Yoshachu
Welcome back, my friend!

Unfortunately, since you've been gone for about three months and since you had said that you most likely weren't ever going to come back, your cats -- or at least Brownpaw -- was considered dead, so I think that means you'll have to start over with new kitties. At the very least Brownpaw was said to have been killed by a badger. :c
Post  by Sponsored content

New Beginings

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: