Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A frost's family{open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A frost's family{open} Empty
PostSubject: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:24 pm

FrostFeather looked down at her new little kit. She liked crankit to wake him. "wake up little one." she said softly nudging him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Cranekit shifted his head sleepily, wheezing in annoyance as his mother disturbed his sleep. He rolled to the other side, but Frostfeather's tongue continued to harass him until he was fully awake. The pale tabby propped himself upwards in his paws, looking around. After a couple of moments he fully got up, shaking his short fur and taking a few wobbly steps away from his mother, looking around the camp, bathed in sunlight.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 pm

FrostFeather got to her paws and followed cranekit. "today is the day you get to meet the camp." she said falling behind him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:28 pm

OOC: Daisy! Echo is having his cermony right now :(( Haha nahh it's fine after that he will be the father of every one of you'r WC kits I'll make sure of it!

IC: Echopaw walked towards Frostfeather and her new kit. When he got to them he nudged Frostfeather gentlly and licked her cheek, he then lowerd his head down to the kit "Hello little one I'm Echopaw, what's you'r name?" he asked and smiled slightly.

A frost's family{open} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 am

Cranekit stiffled a sigh of embarrassment. Did his mom have to follow him everywhere? He probably came off as such a wimp, one that had to run to his mommy because he couldn't handle anything himself. Huffing, he marched on, in a rather comically royal way of walking, his nose high in the air. Soon he will be an apprentice, and the best one by far, and then he become the best warrior! And then he will train his own apprentice, but it was unlikely that, even with his incredible skill would any cat get on his level, much less surpass him.

Musing this sweet dream in his head, the small kit stopped at the paws of another apprentice. The cat was big, almost the size of the warriors, a silver, fluffy tabby. The cream-pelted tom measured him up and down, trying to look disinterested. "Cranestar, if you so desperately need to know. What bring you to my Clan?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 am

FrostFeather licked him then looked down at cran'star'. "oh he just came to visit leader nothing to worry about." she said smiling then licked echopaw cheek. She layed down at the nursery entrance and watched them play.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 am

Echopaw giggled a little "Yup Crane'star' I came to visit the strong and powerful leader" he meowed and smiled.

A frost's family{open} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Lionstorm padded gingerly over to the Nursery when he saw his mother emerge with her new kit, the golden warrior's wounds had yet to heal and angry scabbed lines marked his once flawless pelt where the two Riverclan warriors had attacked him. The usually cheerful face of the warrior was hidden behind a grim mask now, for he was all too aware of the strain the reduced territory and new kits would cause his clan, even so he was duty bound to greet his new brother.

"Hello mother," he mewed as he limped closer, offering a pained smile of greeting, "I see we have another strong apprentice in the making." He acknowledged turning his battle scarred face to the young kit, "Hello Cranekit, do you know who I am?" Lionstorm asked, leaning down to give the kit an affectionate nudge, his breath coming sharply as the motion aggravated his wounds, he gave an apologetic shrug to his mother. Due to the repercussions of the battle, the Medicine Cats had been unable to do much for Lionstorm, he simply had to let the healing process take its course without any assistance or pain relief.

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A frost's family{open} X3EaC
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Getting called 'Cranestar' made his heart flutter, filling his chest with pride. Yes, they all knew he was the true leader! Puffing out his fluffy fur, the cream tabby began padding around, circling his 'warriors', Frostfeather and Echopaw. He flicked his ears back, proudly looking up at his mother. He was so ready to lead his clan!

"I don't usually just accept visits like this but... I can make an exception, for you." he smiled, showing his barely protruding canines, growing day by day. He tilted his head to look at the other cat, a bedraggled warrior that joined them. The tom kit watched them curiously, sensing an unfamiliar scent wafting from them, an unpleasant one at that. But even more annoying was how they blatantly ignored his high and prestigious position. "How dare you call me Cranekit!" the kit yowled in outrage, hissing at the warrior. Cranekit batted at him with a paw, pouting.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:37 pm

FrostFeather smiled at her son then looked at crankit. She watched as her new son started to attack her first son. She picked him up by the scruff. "dont attack your brother." she said through a mouthful of his fur.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Acornpaw flicked her ears towards the small group of cats at the sound of the bustling kit. She padded over towards Frostfeather, trying to hide her amusement as she just barely overheard the whole "Cranestar" conversation. Acornpaw gave a small smile to Frostfeather and Lionstorm, but that slightly shifted when she saw how battle-scarred her own brother was. She observed his body up and down, and slightly winced at the thought of how badly defeated he and the rest of WindClan was.
I should have been there. RiverClan will pay for this.
She smiled sympathetically at Lionstorm quickly, before snapping her gaze back to the small leader.
"Cranestar, eh? Has a nice ring to it," Acornpaw told the little tom, silently rolling her eyes with amusement in her head. "I'm Acornpaw, your sister. That there tom is Lionstorm, your brother. He recently fought for you and the rest of WindClan, so show him some respect. And please don't fight him." She added. "He's a very fine kit," Acornpaw whispered in Frostfeather's ear. "He'll grow into a big warrior one day."

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Lionstorm smiles good naturedly at his brother, “I’m sure he meant no harm,” the weary warrior mewed in the kit’s defence, instead turning to meet the little kit’s eyes with his own amber orbs the large Tom apologised, “Forgive me Cranestar, I had no idea I was in such esteemed company, I am Lionstorm, a most loyal warrior of your clan.” He spoke hoping the solemnity of his words might ease the bruised pride of Cranekit.

He turned his shaggy head to welcome his sister, “Hello Acornpaw, how’s your training progressing?” He mewed inquisitively looking also to his mother the shaggy Tom dipped his head apologetically, “Sorry I haven’t been around to bring you both Fresh-Kill, my wounds are still troubling me.”

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A frost's family{open} X3EaC
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Acornpaw flipped her gaze back to her brother. "Hi, Lionstorm. My training's doing just fine. On my first time out with Swiftstep, we encountered two predators in a row. One a fox, one an owl. We fought them off, though the owl managed to get its talons on me. Other than that, Swiftstep's a great mentor. I look up to him." Acornpaw mewed modestly. "And you? What's being a warrior like?"

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:03 am

Cranekit;s eyes went narrow at his mother's scolding, but he took it quietly, flattening his ears in annoyance. He watched his older siblings chat amongst eachother, retreating at the paws of his mother, listening on intently on their conversations with wonder in his eyes.

"A fox and a owl? That's no challenge for Cranestar! I once fought a monster, all by myself!" the kit declared in a booming voice, glad to be able to include himself once again in the mature conversation of the other cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:20 am

FrostFeather rolled her eyes at the entrance of the nursery. "is that so well describe then oh great leader." she said smirking knowing he had no clue what monsters looked like. She's only told him about how big and deadly they where not what they looked like and besides he was too young to ever see one. This was his first time out of the nursery.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A frost's family{open}   A frost's family{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A frost's family{open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next