Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ohana means family [open birth topic]

Go down 
+3
Princess poatato
Not
Titanium
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 17:58

Nightkit was mewling as she was picked up, aware of the presence of many cats. She was put back down and snuggled up towards her mother, looking once more for the life-giving milk.

(OOC: Nightkit's a girl, lol)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 18:20

(oh oof)

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 22:04

Chillkit had been asleep, but was awakened by many voices crowding the nursery. Not fully understanding what was going on, his curiosity got the best of him. Using what little dexterity the young kit had, he managed to fumble over to the crowd nearly tripping over himself many times before reaching the source of all the voices.

Finally, as Chillkit arrived at the crowd he simply asked "What's going on?" waiting for a response from any who had heard him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 7:47

Mudkit wandered away from his mother and some how bumped into his father. He mewed for help cause he had no idea where he was or where his mom was.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 9:30

Spotfur couldn't help but grin at Chillkit and Mudkit. He licked his kit as he spoke. "There are 3 new kits in the nursery, that's what's going on." Then he whispered into Mudkit's ear. "I'm your father, Spotfur."

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 14:47

Smokewish purred, reaching over and picking up Mudkit by the scruff, gently dropping him back by her belly to nurse. She turned to Chillkit, a little smile still on her muzzle. ”Yes. We have new kits.” She paused to consider him, one ear flicking slightly. ”Where are your parents?” She asked more softly.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 15:55

Nightkit then raised her head from her mothers belly to sit up and start mewling. She sniffed the air, wondering who all these other cats were. She heard the new voice of chillkit, wondering who he was. She unsteadily stepped forward towards him and then sniffed his front paw.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 17:34

Chillkit was calm about the new kit approaching him, open to their curiosity. He offered his paw to their sniffing gently, and looked past Nightkit to Smokewish to reply "Parents? I don't have parents or siblings." He said it as simple fact, no sadness touching his voice, but his mismatched eyes showed curiosity and a small bit of longing that he just couldn't hide.

He then turned his attention more to Nightkit, sniffing her in return and carefully guiding her back to her parents. "Hello, it's nice to meet you, Nightkit." Chillkit spoke with a calm tenderness for the younger kit, knowing she couldn't really respond yet being a newborn. He wondered if she would remember him even though meeting him so young. He looked among the other new kits that were all younger than him, noticing they weren't much smaller, but still he asked himself if he was so small when he was first born.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:35

Chillkit's neutral words hit him like a stone. How would he have ever made it without his family? Sure, they had been some source of his trouble, but without them... Sweetheart might not have convinced him to live out his life rather than die in the gorge. "None? Isn't that ever lonely?"

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 0:40

OOC: Sorry for waiting so long to respond. I wasn't sure it was my turn, but seeing as it has been a few days I am feeling like it might be. Hope it is ^_^

IC: Chillkit just calmly looked up and responded just easily "Sometimes it can be, but it's hard to miss what you didn't really have. I more so just wonder and am curious what it is like to have a family?"

Chillkit sat looking at the entirety of the family with no sadness displayed, just a quizzical look on his face. His mismatched eyes shone in curiosity. He seemed to be wanting an actual answer to his odd question, though being so young he didn't know better than to ask to explain something so complex. Innocence and curiosity and openness shown through his actions.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:12

OOC: this topic is pretty much ded so go for it

IC: Spotfur didn't know how to start. "Well- Being in a family is like having I guess a support system around you, a bunch of blood-related cats you grew up with. Your father is supposed to be like a second mentor and supporter, the mother is usually the caregiver. And your siblings... You either are super close, super far away, or archenemies. I'd have preferred to be close to all of my siblings before they went to Starclan." Then he looked at Smokewish and back at Chillkit. Then he looked at his mate again. "Smokewish... What if we adopted him? Chillkit? Would you like to be adopted into our family?" He knew Smokewish grew up just like Chillkit. What if he could change that? Sure, Smokewish turned out amazing, but she never knew the wonders of growing up with a family.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:20

Smokewish listend to Chillkit, and she felt bad. So, so bad, for this little kit without a family. Sure, she had grown up in the same circumstances, but she always envied those with families. Maybe Spotfur was right. After all, she had plenty of love to share around. She smiled and looked from her mate to the kit and back to her mate. ”Of course. You’re welcome to join our family.” She purred.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:50

Mudkit mewed as he heard the adults talking. "i..git..ew...brofer?" he asked. These where his first words so they where kinda a little shaky.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 0:13

Chillkit never thought he could have a family, he didn't know what to think now that one was being offered. He was always one to weigh his options and he somewhat better understood what it meant to have a family after Spotfur explained what it was like to him.

He began thinking to himself.Is that possible? Even though we don't share the same blood? What would it mean for me to accept? Not necessarily denying their offer, more than anything just curious about how this all worked. He thought to himself it would be nice to have others to rely on and not be so lonely, but he still didn't feel he knew everything.

After some thought and weighing what he knew so far, he figured it must be possible if they were offering. He knew that they couldn't answer everything it would mean for him to accept... but it would mean a family. "Yes, I would like that. I'll be your new brother." Chillkit looked over the kits and the parents again. He wondered how his life might change having a family now, but he found himself already happy and comforted by their presence.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 10:41

Spotfur smiled and purred. "Yes, Mudkit. You get a new brother."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ohana means family [open birth topic]   ohana means family [open birth topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ohana means family [open birth topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2