Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:19 am

Crowstar jumped up to tall branch gracefully and called out to his clan. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather here for a clan meeting!"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:36 am

Blossomheart padded under the branch. Today was the day that one of her kits, Tinykit, was to be apprenticed.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Tinykit let out a big yawn and begrudgingly got up to pad out of the nursery. As she had gotten older, her interest in playing games had waned. Now, Tinykit's favorite past times were taking naps and cat watching... along with the occasional prank. Despite all the time she spent lying around not doing much of anything her pelt was a fluffy mess so, after padding out and taking a seat next to her mother, Tinykit started to groom herself into being presentable.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:53 pm

"Today we are gathered to name an apprentice. Tinykit please come forward." The leader said. Crowstar waited on the kit to come forward before speaking again. "Tinykit from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Tinypaw. Tawneyfur will be your mentor." The leader said before jumping down to end the ceremony.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Drizzlekit blinked in surprise as a loud call pierced through her daydream. How rude! They always interrupted at the worst of moments. She steadily made her way over to the spot where her clan had gathered and pricked her ears forward to listen to the leader's words. Oh! Tinykit was becoming an apprentice! Drizzlekit had forgotten what it was she was supposed to do here...

Oh right!

"Tinypaw! Tinypaw!" She chimed in with the other gathered cats, making her way over to the new apprentice with a big smile after the chorus had ended. "Good for you Tinypaw! I'm so happy!"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Tinykit's ears perked and her head popped up as she was called forward. Hoping she didn't look too ruffled, Tinykit padded up to where she was suppoed to stand. The ceremony was over soon after and themn she heard her clanmates calling her new name. Chuckling Tinypa looked towards the loudest voice and quickly padded up to her friend on her way to her new mentor. "Thanks Drizzlekit! I'll be right back! I gotta go reet my new mentor." Tinypaw poked her friend's cheek before padding over to Tawneyfur to touch noses.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide

Last edited by Lostsouls on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:36 am

Blossomheart chanted with the Clan. "Tinypaw! Tinypaw!" She walked over to her sister and kit. "Now, keep my sister in line, Tinypaw, you hear?" She said playfully.

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Tawneyfur walked towards Tinypaw and touched noses with her apprentice. "Our training will start tomorrow." The tortoiseshell she-cat gave a sideways glance at her sister. "Yes I am quite a handful." The warrior humorously stated.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 am

IC: Tinypaw smirked at her mother's order to watch over her aunt as she pulled away from touching noses but her aunts own remark was what got Tinypaw to chuckle. "Of course I will. I mean, I am the most Responsible of my littermates." Tinypaw's voice was drenched in sarcasm as she shook her head and lifted her chin in mock pride.

OOC: Hey Whiteheart, I wanted to talk to you about Tawneyfur and Tinypaw's relationship. Should I pm you? owo

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 am

OOC: yes please

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: