Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
With Leaf-Fall just around the corner, the cold winds of winter have begun.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {S}Streampaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2087
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {S} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Blizzardstar leaped onto the Highrock, no more self-pity, no more weakness. If there was a moment ThunderClan needed a strong leader it was now, and in StarClan's name, she was going to give them one “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!”.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Jagged

Characters : (B)adgerpaw/stream, (Br)iarpaw/wolf, (T)histlepaw/storm, (S)nowpaw/moth, (Sl)eetpaw/stone
Male
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 71
Clan/Rank : (B)Shadowclan-apprentice, (Br)Thunderclan-apprentice, (T)Windclan-apprentice, (S)Skyclan-apprentice, (Sl)Riverclan-apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 am

Briarkit walked up to the gathering spot and sat down. Her pretty pelt shiny as she spent some time grooming. She had a hunch that this would be her apprentice ceremony. She looked up with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {S}Streampaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2087
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {S} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Once enough cats were gathered beneath the Highrock, the white leader finally decided to go on Biarkit, please, step forward” Blizzardstar waited for the apprentice to do as he was told before speaking again “Briarkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Briarpaw” She took a quick glance at the warriors gathered before picking one for the new apprentice “Your mentor will be Ivyshade. I hope she passes down all she knows on to you” With that she jumped off the Highrock, dismissing the clan.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ivyy

Characters : Cardinalkit ♂ | Minkkit ♂ | Whitekit ♀
Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 667
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC kit (M) SC kit (W) TC kit

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 am

Ivyshade’s eyes widened as she was called. Me? She thought. It wasn’t long ago she was appointed as a warrior. But that didn’t matter, she’d train Briarpaw well. Right? Yes you can, stop worrying for Starclan’s sake.
She padded up to her new apprentice and touched noses with her. ”I’ll make you a great warrior,” she promised the young she-cat, ignoring the anxious feeling she had. However through all of this, she felt very happy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Briarkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: