Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 17:38

Cat Name: Acornpaw/pelt
Clan: WindClan
Rank: Apprentice (as of now. not looking to have Acornpaw die before her warrior ceremony)
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: WindClan Tom only. Acornpaw is loyal to her leader and the warrior code to the end, so this is why I'm not accepting forbidden romances. Considering Acornpaw's personality, I'm looking for a WindClan tom that is loyal and, for the most part, a do-gooder. (if he's supposed to turn evil later on, that's fine, but for now, he needs to be someone similar to Acornpaw. Acornpaw would, however, reject him and/or leave him upon knowing he turned against the warrior code. someone like Hawkfrost is what I mean to refer to) Acornpaw would never fall for a troublemaker or someone who is selfish and lazy. The tom must be an apprentice, warrior, or newly appointed warrior. I'm looking to have the two meet in some way and eventually they start bonding together. Sorry for being strict, haha ^^

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Crire Larm on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 20:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 18:15

Bump!
I've also changed the request of the guy being an apprentice as of now to be open to both apprentices and warriors/newly appointed warriors. Acornpaw will get her Moonstone journey after she goes to the March gathering, so it really won't be long.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:06

I have Hickorypaw. He is also an apprentice of Swiftstep's so he kinda knows who she is but they never truly met or have spoken to each other.
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 20:37

Looking at Hickorypaw's personality, I think the two suit each other well! I imagine that Acornpaw's probably heard of Hickorypaw and seen him with Swiftstep once or twice. Maybe we could have the two go on a patrol together and they start bonding after that? :>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 20:45

That sounds good! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]   Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Acornpaw needs somebody to love! [Future Mate, CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1