Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]

Go down 
+4
Princess poatato
Ripped
Drippy
Kent Mansley
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Empty
PostSubject: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 10:53 pm

Wait for Drippy, kids or you're grounded.

Continuation of this. X]

Flynn halted outside of the camp. He kept fretting over Sharptooth's leg the whole way there as if he were a worried mother. The loner hadn't noticed it, that was simply just a reaction he had when one of the rare things in life he didn't dread was in danger. His mind was getting to him now, remembering all the reactions strangers had to his appearance. But, there was nothing he could do to hide a furless face and thin pelt. It was part of life. Shaking his head, he solidified his smile. He wasn't going to be known as Mange here. Not with Sharptooth around. Even if he was about to meet a clan full of strangers, it wouldn't be the same with the she-cat there. The tom followed behind Sharptooth into the camp, marveling at every little aspect of it. Dens of foliage, cats all around, most of all, the scent of cat blood wasn't there. Only the two injured cats had any trace of it. His amber gaze flitted from place to place as if burning it into his memory. Flicking snow off his scraggly tail, he had to refrain from grinning. The protruding canines were visible enough without him showing the rest of his teeth.

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 11:48 pm

"Well, I'm back." Sharptooth grunted, sitting down heavily with her heart racing. On the inside, she was jumping around like an excited apprentice, but of course, she couldn't do much with her leg at the moment. It was a wonder that she had managed to limp as far as she did, and she would've stopped walking forever ago if it weren't for Flynn. "Hey everyone, come and meet Flynn! He saved my life." She was quick to praise the rouge, lest someone say something less than pleasant about her new friend.

OOC: heckin trash but that's what you get for staying up late, kids

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 12:07 am

If it was any other cat, Eaglekit would have not even have attempted to keep the contempt out of his voice. But, standing before him was Sharptooth with what was clearly a non-clan cat. A rogue like his late father. Disgust caused his lip to curl briefly before he settled it. The tom was just about old enough to begin his apprentice training but already had begun to act as if he had the knowledge of moons of experience. Something familiar nagged at the edge of his conscious. Although he threw it away as he looked at the mangey creature in front of him, "Momma, what is this cr- cat doing in our camp?"

Sharptooth was one of the few cats he deemed worthy of infinite amounts of his respect, along with the great warriors of the clan and of course their leadership. Mixed-blood was one thing, half of his clanmates were impure. But, being entirely rogue or kittypet was something that rather bothered him. Eaglekit's eyes narrowed and he stood up straight. Already he was approaching the size of a warrior. The nursery was ready to be rid of him. He briefly glanced away from the stranger and back to his mother, looking for some sort of praise for his bold and protective display. More than anything, he wanted to make her proud. But, right now, his goals expanded to wanting answers for why there was a rogue in their camp.

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 12:29 am

Sootkit looked up at Eaglekit from the shadows of the nursery, padding closer the scrawny tom tried to imitate the bold tom. Puffing out his chest the small kit furrowed his brows and huffed, "Yeah! He's mighty ugly too!" Sootkit jeered, looking to Eaglekit briefly to see if he got any verification or praise for his words from the den-mate he idolized.
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 12:54 am

"Whats going on?" asked Forestkit, walking out of the nursery. "And whats that weird smell?"
She walked into the clearing to see Sharptooth, and a cat she had never seen or smelled before. Forestkit walked up to Sootkit and Eaglekit. "Who is that?"She asked hoping for an answer. Forestkit knew that not many other kits liked her fun and energetic personality, so she had been quiet recently.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 12:59 am

The dark tabby padded out of the elder's den. His whiskers smelled of mouse bile from caring for them when he spotted Sharptooth and the rogue. Marshpaw's amber eyes narrowed as he padded forwards suspiciously, though his suspicions died when she spoke up for him. Instead, he hastened to her side.
"What happened to your leg?" He asked with concern. His gaze flicked over to Eaglekit and Sootkit at the jeer, eyes narrowed in disappointment. "Perhaps you should stay in the nursery." He meowed firmly. "If this cat... Flynn was it? Saved Sharptooth's life, you should be grateful." He looked at Sootkit pointedly as he spoke. Though he'd admit the rogue looked strange, clearly the stranger had done a good deed. "Now then, I'll get Mapleleaf for you Sharptooth." He offered before he turned to fetch her from the medicine den.

Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 1:07 am

"What about me?" Forestkit followed marshpaw into the medicine cat den and stood at the entrance, "Do I have to go back into the nursery?"Forestkit really didn't want to go back in the nursery. The the other kits didn't like very her much. Though she has hidden her bright personality one thing did shine through; her curiosity.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 3:25 am

Dappledpaw poked his head out of the apprentice den at the strange smell. He slowly rose to his paws, yawning widely, and he padded over to the commotion bleary-eyed. He blinked away his sleep and a gasp escaped his jaws. ”Sharptooth!” He rushed over to his mother, eyes wide with worry. He spared a glance at the rogue. He looked weird, sure, but he shouldn’t judge. If what they said was true, this rogue had saved his mother, and for that he would be forever grateful. He didn’t know what he would do if another family member died. ”Thank you, Flynn.” He mewed.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 8:02 pm

Flattening his ears to his head, Flynn chuckled. "I don't know if I saved your life. I would have frozen to death without you there." The tom looked down at the Sootkit and Eaglekit, brushing off the rudeness. "I didn't know you had kits, Sharptooth!" He smiled. The other kit's questions seemed to be answered by just being around so he turned his attention to Dappledpaw and dipped his head. "No need for thanks, I wouldn't have left her."
Marshpaw's words made him feel a bit better about being there but he was already off to one of the dens to get whatever a medicine cat was. There were so many cats and scents around, it was overwhelming being at the center of it all. But, being surrounded by others still felt nice.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 10:01 pm

Sharptooth's grin faded as her son and his band of followers arrived, raising a paw threateningly. "Eaglekit, I'm ashamed of you. And Sootkit! That's no way to treat a hero, is it?" A ready smile found it's way back onto her face, however, as Marshpaw stepped forward. "It's good to see you, Marshpaw. I'm sure I'll be fine-" But the dark tabby tom had already padded swiftly away, so Sharptooth quickly turned her attention to one of her sons, her grin only growing. She was home. The cold night seemed to last years, and the journey had been nothing but pain and a slow pace. She had forgotten how it felt to see familiar faces.
Sharptooth nudged Flynn, her ears twitching. "I didn't think it mattered. C'mon, Flynn, follow me. Normally we don't allow rouges in our camp, but I think you deserve at least a bite to eat before you leave." The fluffy she-cat lead the rouge through the crowd, towards the fresh kill pile. She grimaced at how small the pile looked, but grabbed a thrush anyways. She had just been on a journey, hadn't she? Certainly she deserved a little bit of food.

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 11:42 am

The tabby kit was surprised to hear Sootkit speak up. That little weakling normally did not do much, but his words were agreeable. Eaglekit shot him a satisfied look with a slight grin. Even for being small and skinny, he was speaking the truth for once. As Marshpaw chastised him, he merely huffed. That cat was always trying to spoil things for him. He stared into Flynn, agitated by the tom's comfortable and at ease nature. This is a clan! Not some rogue party! Ears flattened on his head, the kit's eyes were ablaze with frustration.

"It's just some rogue..." He grumbled, taking a couple steps away from his mother to stand next to his denmate. Lowing his voice even more, Eaglekit slightly turned towards Sootkit and muttered, "Might as well just let all of Shadowclan in here while we're at it."

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 12:38 am

Blizzardstar walked towards Sharptooth and Flynn, a sincere smile in her muzzle for the first time in a long time. It was nice to have good news in camp for a change.

She looked at the strange-looking cat. She couldn’t help but wonder if that’s how his fur was, or if it got like that for being a rogue, but she decided against asking. She still had that spark of curiosity that was so decisive to her personality when she was younger, but now she knew when to hold it back.

“Greetings…Flynn, was it?” She meowed gently. She looked at the gathering kits, most of them never had seen a rogue walk into the camp, but Blizzardstar…well, it could be said that she was quite used to it by now and as long as they held no ill intentions she was fine with having them around. For StarClan’s sake, even some of her closest and most loyal clanmates had started their lives as rogues “I want to thank you for bringing Sharptooth to us safe and sound, and I can see you also had earned her sympathy” She said the last part almost in a joking tone as she looked how the warrior brought a small thrush for the newcomer. Internally she felt a bit embarrassed that they had nothing better to offer him in their current state.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 1:37 am

With a surprised squawk, the tom moved his foreleg to block Sharptooth when she raised her paw. "It's fine! It's fine,
Sharptooth! "
He slowly lowered his foreleg and shuffled his paws in reaction to being called a hero with a bashful smile. Flynn's smile faltered a bit at Sharptooth's words. Leave... Sucking in a breath, he mewed. "I was actually thinking of... maybe not leaving?" The tom meowed a bit quieter, glad that they were somewhat away from the crowd. He'd heard her the night before in his time of worrying. The dread of return bubbled up and pushed away his hunger. It registered as a pain from barely eating anything but, the drive to fix that was gone and replaced with stress. When he heard another voice, he turned to fully see the she-cat. Were all forest cats this thick-furred? No wonder they survived out here... Nevermind that! "You must be Blizzardstar. I've heard of you once before." The memory of Pigeon speaking about the she-cat was one that fed into Buttercup's claims of ThunderClan's evil. Claims he wasn't sure about anymore. Pigeon had been shaken up as she described the events of a rebellious kit falling to his death. Flynn's young brain didn't register that it had been an accident where only the kit was to blame. But now, there was no going back.

His speech was steady and upbeat. A confidence he seemingly clawed from the air. With Pigeon, he would fear pretty much any misstep but, fear wasn't going to stop him now. "I apologize for how sudden this will seem but, I'd like to join ThunderClan if you'll have me. Unless Sharptooth speaks in legends, I've got no doubt that this is a truly wonderful place to live with strong bonds among the ranks that reside here."

gonna just make sure this moves on so post order is loose]

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 4:20 pm

Blizzardstar was a bit surprised and her curiosity grew as the newcomer claimed to know about her. She couldn’t help but find it intriguing, for a rogue to know about her, had word of her name really went as far as to reach beyond the forest’s borders? What had she done to earn that kind of fame if that was the case? Had she made herself a good or bad reputation to those beyond the fences?

She just nodded politely as an answer to such guessing “Indeed, Blizzardstar, leader of ThunderClan. Must say I wasn’t expecting you to know about me” She said in a somewhat neutral tone, not wanting to sound wary if the fame was good, but neither proud if it was bad. The next request caused her to think a bit, but definitely didn’t cause any kind of surprise to the fluffy white cat. With all the outsiders trying to join lately, she had started to see this as normal.

“Oh yes, we have strong bonds between the cats that are proud to call themselves part of ThunderClan. But life in the forest is in no way easy, as part of the clan you must be willing to fight against other cats and defend those you love and the territory that keeps us all alive. Threats are always lurking, whether it is a fox or another clan, and death is not uncommon. You would need to take in our rules and traditions, letting go of your old life” The speech rolled off her tongue with the facility of those who had said it so many times that no longer needed to even think on what they were saying “Are you really willing to try to join a clan and train to become a warrior after knowing this?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 8:23 pm

The tom smiled and nodded. "I'm certain. I didn't live life coddled in twoleg arms, Blizzardstar. The twolegplace is cruel and unforgiving, I don't know how I survived it through kithood. My hunts were more focused on avoiding dogs, rats and other cats rather than prey. ThunderClan deserves nothing less of broken skin to keep it flourishing and I have no traditions worth keeping that could make me refuse a chance here." Flynn couldn't think of refusing. DawnClan had been a hollow shell of a clan. Cats that slept in the same place and didn't kill each other. Sharptooth described ThunderClan as a home. Not a camp, not a nest. A place to belong. He knew he'd never fit in no matter where he went, his fur would never allow that. But, if Sharptooth spoke the truth, he'd be just fine with that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]   Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Animosity to Goodwill. [Open to TC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next