Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Have I Become? {CLOSED}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

What Have I Become? {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have I Become? {CLOSED}   What Have I Become? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 3:43

Birdflight was in shock. Reedheart was dead. She couldn't even speak. The she-cat felt her legs give away. As she shakily sat down. Her green eyes glazed over with incoming tears. Another family member was dead. She knew her remaining family would take this horribly.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

What Have I Become? {CLOSED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have I Become? {CLOSED}   What Have I Become? {CLOSED} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 3:46

Jaystream heard Reedheart's words in shock and fear. It was the same feeling... the same feeling he had when his mate died... the feeling of knowing but not accepting that someone was going to die in front of his eyes. He clenched his teeth frustrated, wanting to do something for the ThunderClanner... but both of them know that there was nothing he could do. When the golden-furred tom touched his paw, Jaystream's anger against him disappeared. The large blue-grey tabby cat only saw a broken tom who was trying to say sorry for everything he had done to him and his clan... he couldn't be mad at him after seeing so much pain and regret in his eyes.

The Riverclan deputy closed his eyes, saying a silent goodbye to the fallen warrior. Reedheart wasn't a perfect cat but... he saw his mistakes in the last moment. Jaystream might not forgive everything he did but anger would lead him to nowhere. He was gone, and now was probably walking among the Starclan cats. I hope you can see your sister again just as I hope I can see my brother one day... He thought silently, hoping that he would hear them from wherever he was.

When Jaystream opened his eyes, a sandy coloured she-cat that smelled like Thunderclan was coming to him. With pain in his eyes, he couldn't bear looking at her eyes and he just kept his eyes fixed on the limp body of the warrior. "I-I-I..." He said shaking. He knew deep inside him that Reedheart's clanmate deserved to know the truth but... was he really going to tell her that her clanmate almost killed an apprentice and tried to kill him in the process? Was this how he would be remembered by Thunderclan? He had to tell her... no matter how hard it was. It was something that had to be done.

Gulping nervously and with his paws trembling, the tom continued. "I-I was patrolling when I-I heard a yowl. I-I-I c-came here alone and I saw... R-Reedheart about t-to kill one of our apprentices. I-I couldn't stay and do nothing! T-That's why I attacked him but... Reedheart put me down on the ice... t-trying to k-kill in revenge of what my clan had done to h-him. I-I tried to put some sense on his head b-but when he w-was s-starting to u-understand... the ice u-under our paws broke. I-I s-swear I-I tried to save him! H-however... he didn't w-want to fight anymore... I-I'm so sorry..." Saying those last words, the deputy turned his head toward the she-cat, filled with pain. If he could have prevented this before... everything would have been so different. Reedheart must have been the first to die but he was the one paying his death with guilt and regret.

He couldn't stay here. With his head lowered and ears flattened against his skull, the tom spoke once again to the two she-cats. "I-I m-must r-return to my camp with A-Adderpaw but first... I b-believe that Leopardclaw must h-hear the truth f-from me... T-tell him I'll meet h-him at dawn tomorrow if h-he wants to talk... P-Please..." He didn't wait for a straight answer. Jaystream just turned his head and rushed to his side of the river, where Adderpaw was barely trying to hold on.

The large tom looked at her, concerned, and he managed to take her by the scruff and put half of her body on his back. "Stay with me, Adderpaw... You will get better, I promise." He whispered as he started to walk fast to the camp. As he travelled, he couldn't stop thinking about all his encounters with the dead warrior and all the hate and anger he used to have against him. Jaystream could bitterly remember all the times he wanted revenge but now... he knew that all of that was pointless. He should've know that the world was wide enough for both Reedheart and him.... and now it was to late to fix that.

OOC: Check that sweet Hamilton reference ;D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMdqh5EkJQ Listen from minute 1:52 to 5:05.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What Have I Become? {CLOSED} - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down

What Have I Become? {CLOSED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: