Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)

Go down 
+3
Princess poatato
Not
Squirrelnose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 12:53

The queen was already being buried. Death while bring kits into the world was one of the most depressing ways to die. And she had braved through it. Nectarleap hadn't been able to resist caring for the kits while the dying mother was being taken care of. In the hubbub of her death, everyone had forgotten about the orphaned kits. Except for him. Nameless and motherless, they had just been there. No one knew who the father was, and they couldn't ask the dead she-cat. When he had agreed to take them in, he realized what it meant. They would have no other role model except for him. A huge burden. And what if he failed? His current track record wasn't so good. All three of his daughters had died. But maybe these four were the perfect way to have another chance. Maybe he wouldn't fail this time. These kits would live long and happy lives under his watch. Redemption was only part of his drive, because he was unable to deny four kits a father. Tragedy was horrible. Yet it was part of life. There must be a reason for that. Their names had been decided by him. Willokit had been easy. His fur reminded him of the tree, and maybe the memory of his dearly departed mother would live on in the small tom. Even at a day old, Sweetkit had been as clumsy as his sister had been. That had earned her the name she received. Most cats would probably suspect Foxkit was named after her red fur, which was mostly true. But he wanted to give her a strong name, and a fox was the only four legged predator that didn't give him nightmares. Shadekit was different in her name. It was purely after her fur color. Just something about her asked for simplicity, and a fitting name was the least that he could give her. Now they were two moons old, and had been gotten used to clan life. He had waken up a while ago, but now it was time for them to get some exercise. What was a father for, if not to remind his kits to play?
"Rise and shine, little ones. We have a nice day ahead of us," he whispered, a bright and happy undertone to his voice. Secretly, he loved playing games even as a senior warrior, and he doubted that habit would ever break. Not that he wanted it to. Acting as a queen gave him a nice excuse to play with kits a bit more than he otherwise would.

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:54

Willowkit leaped up and opened his bright eyes. "Come on, Sweetkit! Wake up, Shadekit! It's time to get up, Foxkit!" He jumped around the nest.

Last edited by Jade on Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:02

" Is it sunhigh already?" Shadekit replied to Willowkit and Nectarleaps wake up call. She started to pick herself up off of the soft floor of the nursery.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:19

Foxkit raised her sleepy head, squinting her eyes in the light. "ok," she meowed, getting up slowly. Despite her long sleep, she was still tired.

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 17:24

Sweetkit peeked her head up from the fur of her flank it had been burried in. Yawning the kit stood, stumbling to the side as she tried to step forward the crossed paws. Giggling, Sweetkit corrected her stride and bouned over to Willowkit, her excitement rising.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:59

Foxkit shook the sleep from her fur, then bounded to her denmates, though less energetically than they had. "Hi Willokit, Sweetkit, and Shadekit!" She meowed. "How did you sleep last night?"

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:01

"I slept well." Shadekit replied. "You?"

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:05

"Not very good," Foxkit replied. "I woke up like, five times!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 6:28

Willowkit grinned. "I slept great! AND, I had a dream that I caught a rabbit!"

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 10:43

Sweetkit giggled at her siblings antics and poked Willowkit's forehead with her paw. "Oh come on, you didn't really wake me up so we could talk about sleeping did you? Let's go catch an actual rabbit!

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:29

OOC: Wait for me, guys. And Jade, what gender is Willowkit? On the creation topic you said tom, but you role-played as a she-cat.

IC: "Well, we won't be catching rabbits today, but we can explore more of camp and meet some of our clanmates," Nectarleap intervened, trying to hide his amusement. Kits always managed to talk about something that warriors would never think to say. Willowkit had turned out to be completely different from Willowwhisker, constantly bouncing around. But Sweetkit was just like how he had expected, just as excitable as she was clumsy. But sometimes Foxkit and Shadekit were the most adorable, with their more laid back personalities. He loved all of them greatly, and probably that was what made him so blind to all of their flaws. Looking outside the nursery, he saw the usual busyness of a day in WindClan. No better time to meet clanmates than when patrols were being switched around and everyone was taking a short break. Flicking his tail towards the exit of the nursery, he began padding in that direction. "Ready to go outside?"

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:33

"Yeah!" Shadekit exclaimed, happy to be getting out of the nursery." I wonder who we are gonna meet first!" Before anyone could say mouse she was outside waiting for the others.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:23

OOC: Tom. Willowkit is a feminine name in my mind, I keep forgetting :|

IC: Willowkit nodded. "Of course! I wanna meet Ashstar and Brindlewhisker and Featherlight and all the warriors and all the apprentices and... well, I've met most of the kits already. I am one! But as soon as I turn six moons, I'll become an apprentice and I'll become the best warrior in all the clans!" He boasted. He'd work so hard and then be an amazing warrior.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:35

Stormcloud padded softly out of the warrior den, headed towards the nursery. He had heard of the death of the queen, and decided he should at least pay the kits a visit, now they were older. He fixed a smile on his face, grey eyes finding the kits. "Hello there, little ones." He purred. Stormcloud had heard that his former mentor, Nectarleap, had decided to adopt them. A good choice, he thought.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 14:38

"Hi!" Meowed Shadekit," Whats your name?" This was it! Shadekit first friend who wasn't one of her den mates or parents.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)   Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowers Die, But Find New Life (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next