Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)

Go down 
+10
Titanium
Yoshachu
Princess poatato
Seer
Harlem
Holly
Ash
SillySunshine
Not
Middy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 11:15

Twistedtail had just gotten into camp on a good note. She had caught a fat hare and a mouse and had forgotten about what she had been sulking about for so long on this good day. That was until she saw what awaited her.

Wolfpaw, the only cat in Windclan who considered the grumpy Siamese a friend, bleeding and held down by some other apprentice (Mistpaw).

As quick as the former Thunderclanner can she sprinted across the sandy clearing, fixing her teeth upon a grey scruff. With a grunt of effort she hauled the she-cat as best as she could away from Wolfpaw.

"Please!" she hissed angrily, "Can someone please explain to me why I come back and see Wolfpaw get beaten into the ground? Why are you all standing there! Are you just going to allow a clanmate get beaten into the ground? Or has this generation gone mad?" She defensively stood in front of the grey tom. Wolfpaw was the closest thing Twistedtail had left to a kit after Echopaw and Heathershade's untimely passings. To the scarred veteran Wolfpaw was her kit, her apprentice, and her friend. She wasn't going to stand around and let Wolfpaw be killed.

~

Pigeonpaw, the scarred-tom-who-didn't-know-if-he-could-still-be-considered-an-apprentice-because-he-is-so-old stepped out of the shade with wide eyes as he surveyed the scene. An apprentice? Murdering a warrior? He started to question if he should have just stayed back at the barn. He watched quietly from a distance for it to play out.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 20:12

"This generation?"
Dovepaw glanced up at Twistedtail from where she crouched beside Wolfpaw. Her yellow eyes were glowing with anger as she shook her head and lashed her gray tail.
"The only cat in this generation who has gone mad is this excuse for a Clan cat right here."
To push along her point, the gray tabby pointed vehemently at Wolf with both her paw and her tail.
"He attacked me, he killed Briarpaw, and he also killed Fernfeather! They were all cats within his Clan!"
Dovepaw stalked forwards until she was practically nose to nose with Twistedtail.
"Perhaps you're a traitor, too! Maybe, once Wolfkit is gone, you'll murder all of the kits and queens while they're sleeping! Maybe, you'll scratch out the eyes of one of your denmates! I'm going to be a warrior soon, and trust me, I'm going to make sure that my nest is far, far away from where your flea-filled pelt sleeps."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 20:50

"Would you all please shut up!?" Gustpuddle came running from out of the warrior's den, her ears flattened against her head. She hardly even knew what had happened, just that another cat had been murdered by Wolfpaw. Or... Wolf? Wolfkit? Who knew anymore. The small warrior shook her head, staring at all the cats that had put a paw on Wolf. Ashstar had given no order for anything to be done to the tom, and it seemed like the eager young cats were going to kill him before she could get another word in. "Now step away from... Wolf, and let Ashstar talk,
for just a moment."
Gustpuddle hated the tom just as much as any other WindClanner, but she wasn't about to tear him to shreds before Ashstar could get a word in for the wise.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 21:09

OOC: I'll make a med den topic for dying Fern soon. I'm just busy and don't have my laptop and won't for bit.

IC: Without another glance or word, the brown warrior ran out of the camp to fetch Fernfeather's body. He knew the clan would give him a deserved punishment no matter what Twistedtail said.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 20:16

"He attacked me, he killed Briarpaw, and he also killed Fernfeather! They were all cats within his Clan!"

Twistedtail's eyes widened a little as those words came out. She hadn't heard anything about him killing Fernfeather. She had tried to help him with that urge to get his claws on something. She started to turn around to ask Wolfpaw about it, but before she could she was interrupted by Dovepaw again.

Now, now that struck too hard for the warrior to ignore. "Oh, excuse me?! How am I a traitor, you mousebrain? I am defending a cat being unjustly attacked. Really, you seem more of the likes of a 'flea-brained traitor' than I'll have ever been and will be."  She snarled these words in a angry tone. She was done with all these stupid cats.

When Gustpuddle started to speak, Twistedtail let out a soft growl of annoyance before shutting her mouth and stepping away from Dovepaw. She'll just let Ashstar sort it out herself.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 1:23

Sparkpaw quietly sat down, as far as he could from the commotion. Did Wolf really kill another cat? He hated being a part of this, but he stealthily crept closer to Wolf and the other arguing cats. He recognized the meow of Softbreeze, the cat who had played with him when he was bored. "If Wolf killed another cat, he deserves to die too," he growled softly.

OOC : Sorry for terrible post, I had to keep Sparkpaw away from the clutches of inactivity

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:33

boop
can't die kids
this can't die, I need wolf to be dead
I will remind you, this happens BEFORE the raid

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 10:51

Acornpaw made her way out of the apprentice's den to see what everyone was yowling about; late to news as always. She silently wished to get involved but forced herself not to. 
If the situation needs me, someone would say so. I'll be fine.
Straining her ears, she tried to hear what was going on, but there were far too many voices to hear each individual one. Her whiskers slightly twitched with frustration. She was just enjoying the solitude of the apprentice's den until some random, out of the blue commotion started. She couldn't even figure out what was going on. She secretly wanted to go into that bundle of cats and tell them to shut their mouths, but she obviously couldn't do that. She knew she didn't have to tell them that, anyways, because she was grateful for when one cat told the others to stop arguing, which did at the very least, quiet the racket down a little bit. She sat down, waiting for Ashstar to say something. Then she would know what was going on.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 12:56

Brindlewhisker listened to Wolfpaw's explanation over the clamor of her Clanmates, gaze narrowing as she stared down at the captive tom. Mouth twisting angrily as she thought over the tom's words, her ears twitched as she watched her Clanmates hurl their insults and voice their rage and grief. The longer she stood still and merely listened, the clearer her head became. A sudden wave of understanding drenched her consciousness, making her gut go heavy with the realization of what needed to be done. The bitter taste of disdain bubbled in her mouth at the thought, but it wasn't strong enough to pull her away from the decision that had already been made up in her mind. Gustpuddle's howl for silence provided the perfect opportunity for her to finally speak once more.

Pulling away from Softbreeze's trembling form and padding towards Wolfpaw, Brindlewhisker gently pushed her lingering Clanmates out of her path. Halting above the disgraced apprentice, she pressed a paw against the tom's throat with a nagging amount of pressure. Satisfied to see that, although he was held firmly in place beneath her paws, he was still able to breath with some ease. Good. Lifting her gaze from Wolfpaw's enraged face, the Deputy's unreadable gaze fell upon the ravenous expressions of her Clanmates. "Accidental or no, the fact still remains that you killed another innocent cat. You tried to maul Dovepaw and you murdered Briarpaw and Fernfeather, all under the simple guise how you supposedly cannot control your actions." She mewed, voice chilling as she addressed the loosely formed crowd that had grown around them. "Exile was clearly not a befitting punishment for one who willingly sheds the blood of their Clanmates. Your recent actions have only proved our fears- if we allow you to go free once more, you will only continue to spill the blood of those you once considered family."

Inhaling a sharp breath, Brindlewhisker fell silent as she allowed her Clanmates a heartbeat to process her words. Claws flexing menacingly against the soft flesh of Wolfpaw's throat as another nonverbal warning, her bleak gaze fell upon the tom once more. The bitter taste still pooled heatedly on her tongue, making her throat sting with the acidity of the looming illness in her belly, but it failed to stop her next words. "Wolf, you have unjustly shed the blood of the innocent, a crime that cannot be forgiven. By doing so, you have renounced the words of the Warrior Code and turned your back upon the light of StarClan. You have chosen to live the life of a rogue and now you will die as one. Ashstar, it is my request as your Deputy that we execute Wolf by deathberries immediately. Although he is undeserving of such a painless death, I see no reason to continue this meaningless cycle of suffering." Brindlewhisker finished, twisting around slightly so that she could catch a proper glimpse of her Leader as she spoke, carefully keeping Wolf in her grasp as she did so.

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 14:45

As Ashstar listened to her Clanmates' cries- those who had lost a friend or family member thanks to the tom, those who yearned for their Clan's safety- she knew what had to be done. She had been far too soft on the tom. She should have already learned her lesson.... leniency only brought pain. The tom's punishment would be just. Nodding at Brindlewhisker's words, the leader stepped up, waiting for the few cats talking to go silent. "He deserves much worse, but he was once our Clanmate. For his family's sake, I will be merciful." She glared deep into the rogue's eyes, letting him see the fury and deep disgust in them. "Wolf, for crimes against innocent cats and murder of your own former Clanmates, I sentence you to death. You will no longer be a scourge on this forest." Quailfeather returned from the medicine den, where she had run at Brindlewhisker's suggestion, and deposited a mouthful of deathberries at the leader's feet. She shot one last venom-filled glance at the tom before melting back into the crowd. Ashstar gave her a mod, then returned her eyes to Wolf. "Well? Will you keep your last shred of dignity, or do I have to force your justice down your throat?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:38

OOC: I would have this go on longer but this has gone on too long already. I know it's unlikely he'd get out of Brindle's grip but for the sake of time I'll end it. And also this could be better but you know... no time

IC: Wolf hissed. For his family's sake. What family? He had none! "My family doesn't care about me! They never have and they never will!" Rage flowed through him. He was not going to die. No way, no how. Through this adrenaline, he ripped away(he was pretty sure some flesh, skin, and/or fur came away too) and did what his instincts said. He knew he couldn't win, so he ran. He ran faster and faster, out of camp. As he ran for his life, his world seemed to slow and his head began to clear. He knew what he had to do. He had to rid this world of his treachery. Let it end once and for all so no one would get hurt. He changed course to somewhere else. Toward Riverclan. Toward the Gorge. He leaped as he remembered all of his fun times. Meeting Eveningkit and Blizzardkit. Shyly playing as Softkit joined. Growing close. Talking with his friends, one last time... and now, it had all broken apart, My world is being torn away... so I'll keep them safe through one way. He hit the water like hard ground. The foaming water was freezing. It threw him against rock after rock, polluting the water around him with his dark red blood. Was the dark side happy now that he got the blood he wanted? Black spots danced in his vision. Black and dark red. Water filled his lungs as he was launched into stones. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. One boulder in the middle came fast. River rapids flung him towards it and he tumbled headfirst... straight into the hard surface of the stone. A light went out in fearful eyes. Struggling limbs went limp. And as the rapids ended into a peaceful flow, the silver body of a murderer floated away... forever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)   The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fate of a murderer...(Open to all of Windclan; Ashstar needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2