Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

awesome website!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

awesome website! Empty
PostSubject: awesome website!   awesome website! EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 8:16

primarygames.com is awesome. once on the site go to virtual worlds, when on that go to 7 wizards! if you have any concerns just pm me. i'll give you the info you need! :lol!: you can also talk to redpaw, he is a memeber too!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
awesome website! 2wlrbq8 funny right!? awesome website! 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
awesome website! 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! awesome website! 169p75c awesome website! 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... awesome website! 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! awesome website! 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

awesome website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome website!   awesome website! EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 8:31

What is it? What do you do in the game?

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down

awesome website!
Page 1 of 1