Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]

Go down 
+6
FireDaisy
Drippy
Cays
Holly
Yoshachu
Not
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 13:40

Flickerpaw's in Riverclan now, which means she's lost everything. Now, she must redeem herself and become a warrior. But how?

FIRST, Flickerpaw will get the full blow of her loss. She'll basically be a sad starving kitty sitting in the corner. She will claim she is not hungry, even for mice. Then, someone tries to be friends with her. Gradually, she opens up to the friend. Basically, the friend convinces(this is a broad term) her to be SOMETHING. If all goes well, Flicker becomes an apprentice. And, well, becomes a warrior but only with the help of her friend.
Her rival will be the opposite of her friend. A cat out to prove Flickerpaw's disloyalty, though unless he or she is a mind reader, no cat could ever know that her heart lies with her siblings in Thunderclan. This rival(and his or her friends) will always challenge her and try and outdo her, though Flickerpaw will see it as a friendly rivalry until someone slaps her and gets her to see that the rival is malicious against her. This would have the potential to become a full-out civil war but I doubt enough cats would be on Flicker's side. Besides, someone of authority would stop it first. Both can befriend and enemy at the same time. Sorta passive-aggressive.

Roles Needed:
Mentor: I believe Pika said Ivystar would mentor her
Best Friend: Swanpaw
Other Friends: Dewshine, Goldeneye, OPEN
Rival: Petalpaw
Rival's Friends: Stormpaw, OPEN
Both: Wolfsong, OPEN

Other roles and ideas are totally open for discussion!

Last edited by Jade on Fri 23 Mar 2018 - 7:05; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 13:42

The only cat I have who could be friends with Flickerpaw would be Sweetheart. She's already on Ivystar's watchlist and feels very alone in her Clan save for Reedclaw, Smokewish, and Spotpaw -- but Silverfang had forbidden Sweetheart from talking to Spotpaw anymore Cry -- but she's so kind to other cats, even her enemies (i.e. Silverfang... on occasion). She could possibly be one of Flickerpaw's friends. :3

But if you're looking for a younger cat, that's okay, too. XD

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 13:44

I want Swanpaw to try and bond with Flickerpaw. She feels like an outsider in her own home, and probably has a small amount of understanding having been kidnapped by Twolegs and taken to the Twolegplace. She'd probably latch onto someone else who felt as out of place as she does, whether Flicker wants her to or not.

Swan spent a lot of time avoiding her problems, and is starting to realize how terrible a solution it is. She'd nudge (or, in true Swan fashion, shove) Flickerpaw towards finding something to motivate her, and just generally be a constant presence for better or for worse.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 13:53

Thank you both for your offerings, but I'm afraid I have to talk this plot idea over with Pikachu before I open up spots. That's what I meant by WIP, to clarify.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 14:13

That's okay. My offer's still out there for if the plot gets approved ^^

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 16:08

Same!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:47

Honestly, Swanpaw sounds like the best choice here since, for one, Sweetheart will die somewhat soon as far as I know and I would like this friend to grow with her, and for another point, Swanpaw's going to struggle to fit in too, and needed Lilytail to help Swanpaw "get her head out of her butt"(this phrase applies to Flicker as well)

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:34

I volunteer Dewshine to become one of her friends. She's forgiving and gentle, less inclined to give Flickerpaw any trouble though she could be a steady supporter in doing the right thing for her new clan instead of her old one.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:40

dude
bro
Stormkit, soon to be Stormpaw, could totally be the rival. He's the deputy's son, v proud, and super self-centered. #RCMasterace and all that jazz.
Anyways, he was born into this war and therefore was born with a great hatred of Thunderclan, which makes it all the more likely that he'd start demonstrating his readiness to aid his clan by attacking (verbally) the only Thunderclanner he knows: Flickerpaw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:41

Golden is good with being Flickers friend, maybe not a best friend since Golden keeps her distance from her clan-mates for more level-headedness when healing. But she's def there for support
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 6:35

Caysuna wrote:
I volunteer Dewshine to become one of her friends. She's forgiving and gentle, less inclined to give Flickerpaw any trouble though she could be a steady supporter in doing the right thing for her new clan instead of her old one.
I will add Dew, then.
Drippy wrote:
dude
bro
Stormkit, soon to be Stormpaw, could totally be the rival. He's the deputy's son, v proud, and super self-centered. #RCMasterace and all that jazz.
Anyways, he was born into this war and therefore was born with a great hatred of Thunderclan, which makes it all the more likely that he'd start demonstrating his readiness to aid his clan by attacking (verbally) the only Thunderclanner he knows: Flickerpaw.
Great, he could attack her verbally like half the clan, but the rival is going to act kind of like a competitive friend but not actually be her friend. Not quite what I'm looking for. Could be in the rival's gang, though!
Grey wrote:
Golden is good with being Flickers friend, maybe not a best friend since Golden keeps her distance from her clan-mates for more level-headedness when healing. But she's def there for support
Side friends are fine!

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 6:41

Hey maybe mud could join when I make him. It's so sad no one wants to help Rosepaw die.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 6:47

Just have it be a solo topic. Very simple.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:10

Well, I have Brightkit (He won't be born for about another week) and I was going to make a plot for him where he grew to be a bit... savage I guess the word is. If the cause of his change was a cat from Flicker's old clan he could be her rival? >.>

I haven't worked out all the details of the plot yet but if you are interested you could shoot me a pm and we could discuss it

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:35

Ooh! Petalpaw could be the rival! Perhaps Petal is pretending that it's a friendly rivalry, but really she's just trying to be malicious? Just an idea~

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]   Grief and Acceptance[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grief and Acceptance[OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next