Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking For Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

Looking For Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 20:25

Leafstorm was done. He was done with being helpless, done with weakness. Done with sitting and doing nothing. A real warrior would be leading a patrol against Riverclan, not sitting and crying his eyes out. Leafstorm's head was low, his ears nearly flat. He walked with a purpose, each paw leaving a clear imprint on the nearly-frozen ground. His tail-stump twitched- if he had one, it would be lashing, and his vivid eyes didn't shine like they normally did, they burned. His lips were parted and a steady cloud of breath streamed behind him.
He had no idea where this flash of anger was coming from. All he knew was that he had to do something, and every cat knew that the best place to start a fight was the Thunderclan-Skyclan border. 'Serves the mouse-hearted cowards right for joining Riverclan, anyways.'
This fight was for his daughter. This fight was for Specklefang. For Thunderclan. As much as he wanted those thoughts to be true, a cold stone in his chest whispered liar. This fight was for himself.
And that only made him angrier.
He skidded to a stop a foxlength or so into Skyclan's territory, bracing his front legs and sending snow flying high into the air, sending shimmering waves of light into the air. His sides heaved and his whiskers twitched, his teeth flashing brighter than the snow. For the first time, Leafstorm was looking for a fight.

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 22:12

The deputy was out on a solo hunting mission when the smell of Thunderclan was drawn into his scent glands. His fur prickled rather uneasily. Although their clan still hoped to keep good ties with the other forest clan, there was no doubt that Crowstar's decision to be willing to fight alongside Ivystar would leave some unsettled feelings. With his tail twitching uncomfortably, he followed the scent trail. While he hoped it was nothing and that it was merely scents wafting over the border, it was still Rippedsky's duty to make sure the territory was protected. He trusted Blizzardstar to try to keep any more issues from arising, however, her warriors were a bit of a different story.

Weaving through the trees with a practiced ease, the black and white tom quickly made his way over to where the Thunderclan cat was. Low and behold, that happened to be within Skyclan's territory. Crowstar had mentioned the arrangement he wanted to propose to the Thunderclan leader, but it had not happened yet. This cat was clearly trespassing. Without hesitation, Rippedsky leaped down from the tree, seemingly appearing from nowhere. The wind rushed around him and ruffled the fur of Leafstorm's face. They were practically nose to nose. A low hiss came from the deputy's maw, "I am well aware of the troubles your clan is facing, but trespassing on another's territory without permission is still against the code."

Looking For Trouble Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:19

Leafstorm's ears twitched as Rippedsky dropped from the trees, his hackles raising slightly as the black-and-white deputy spoke. Green eyes met sky blue as Leafstorm pushed back, one lip lifting in a snarl. Leafstorm's muscles bunched beneath his shaggy pelt. When he spoke, his voice was rough and grating, hot with anger. Leafstorm was beyond reason- it was as if he was looking through a tunnel,
and all he could see was Rippedsky, and a clan that had refused to save Leafstorm's family.
"The Warrior code didn't save my children, Skyclan scum."
Leafstorm reared up, his maw open, and pummeled the black-and-white deputy mercilessly with both paws, sharp claws tearing through the older tom's fur before Leafstorm came crashing back down, taking a few steps back and focusing on Rippedsky, his back arched and his fur making him look positively gigantic.

Leafstorm used Rear-Up To Slash, dealing 17 damage and using 15 SP.

Leafstorm:
100/100 HP
265/280 SP

Rippedsky:
83/100 HP
280/280 SP

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:20

The deputy had hoped to avoid a fight, but the Thunderclan cat who was invading his territory was apparently looking for one. Rippedsky winced as his flesh was torn. He leaped to the side and lunged forwards to dig his teeth into the scruff. As soon as he had a grip, the Skyclan tom shook violently as quickly as he could to daze the tabby. His mind raced with what to do. There was no reason for him to be fighting one of Blizzardstar's cat. However, he couldn't simply allow their warriors to invade their territory.

"There is no reason for this. My clan had no part in whatever quarrel you're on about." The words came out muffled through the fur and flesh. Black and white paws flashed out to bat at the Thunderclan warrior in an attempt to further confuse him.

Rippedsky used scruff shake on Leafstorm, dealing 8 damage and using 25 stamina. Leafstorm is stunned for 1 turn.

Leafstorm:
92/100 HP
265/280 SP

Rippedsky:
83/100 HP
255/280 SP

ooc: carp postsrry

Last edited by Saint Ripped on Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14827

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:20

The member 'Saint Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Looking For Trouble Mistpe10
Looking For Trouble Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 20:11

OOC: hecking heck
IC:
Leafstorm didn't hiss as he felt Rippedsky's fangs on his scruff and quickly broke away. Dazed, the fluffy tom shook his head once or twice to clear it before crouching down, his back arched as the black-and-white tom batted at him. Luckily, Leafstorm's thick fur stopped the deputy's claws, and the brown tom stepped forward menacingly. He spoke through gritted teeth. "You chose a side the day your clan didn't come to Thunderclan's aid when we fought for the survival of our clan. The day you allowed Riverclan to march into Thunderclan's camp, poison my mate and steal away my granddaughter. The day you let old quarrels across the river force kits to go hungry, and elders to die of cold. You and your Starclan-forsaken clan chose a side the day you did nothing, and I swear on my family that I won't rest until each and every one of you has had a share of the pain my clan has had to endure these past moons."

Leafstorm:
92/100 HP
265/280 SP

Rippedsky:
83/100 HP
255/280 SP

Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 22:07

After Leafstorm had torn from his teeth, Rippedsky was ready for another jarring blow. It wasn't aimed at serious damage, only to slow the tom who seemed hell-bent on enacting a revenge that wasn't due. There was a pang of guilt in his chest as he thought of the lives that had been lost, but there was no reason for him or his clan to be targeted for actions they hadn't taken. Utilizing his inherent speed, the deputy reared up on his hindlegs and battered the Thunderclan warrior over the head repeatedly before darting to the side and sneaking in another blow. Again and again, his claws fore through the mess of fur. Occasionally, they briefly snagged in his opponent's pelt only to be ripped away. Even so, claws merely pricked the flesh underneath. He wanted to get the tabby's attention and potentially make him back down, not cause him to bleed out.

"Skyclan has been an ally to Thunderclan. We came to your side after the fire that burned everything to the ground. I offered the rights to hunt in our territory myself. And Crowstar chose to side with Riverclan in order not to break our relations and with the intention of still offering some aid to your clan." His words seemed to be breathless as he spoke while landing blows. Rippedsky had to make sure to take a moment to catch his breath. He leaped back and created a bit of distance between them, his blue eyes staring straight through Leafstorm. There was no anger to the words as he searched to create meaning through them, "Our claws did not touch your clanmates. Skyclan has done nothing against your clan and has no intention of doing so. Trying to fix this with more fighting will not bring peace to what has happened." His side heaved and he did not break his gaze as he waited for a response. Hopefully something would speak to the hostile tom.

Rippedsky used rear up to slash on Leafstorm, dealing 17 damage and using 15 stamina.
Rippedsky also used swift strike on Leafstorm, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina.

Leafstorm:
68/100 HP
265/280 SP

Rippedsky:
83/100 HP
230/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:21

Leafstorm's green eyes narrowed as Rippedsky continued to attack. The tall warrior crouched, struggling to stand under the sheer amount of the Skyclan deputy's attacks, wincing as the older tom's claws tore through his fur. Although Leafstorm was larger, Rippedsky was both faster and more experienced. The black-and-white tom wasn't using more than half of his strength, and somehow Leafstorm was still losing. "No..." The dark tabby didn't look up as Rippedsky finally leaped away; he was more focused on keeping his balance and catching his breath. A leafbare of half-mice and skinny voles hadn't helped the warrior's health, and his ribs stuck out from his sides. He was hardly in fighting condition.
But he couldn't lose this. Rippedsky didn't- couldn't -know what Leafstorm had gone through. Did the Skyclanner know the pain of losing a mate? Of losing children? He had never felt the emptiness that now sat heavily in the Thunderclanner's chest or the clawing hunger that he had felt every night when he turned food away so the queens could eat. He had to make Rippedsky understand, and fighting was all he could do. He had talked to Blizzardstar. He had talked to Leopardclaw. Thunderclan was running out of time, and talking couldn't do him any good anymore. The time for peace was over.
Leafstorm stumbled forward, meeting Rippedsky's blue eyes at last. There was something in them that made Leafstorm pause and look again, although his claws were still digging into the wet soil. The deputy's expression wasn't one of fury or even anger, both of which were looks that Leafstorm had come to expect from the enemy. In that moment, Leafstorm realized that Rippedsky had a family. Even if the deputy wasn't a father, he cared for his clan. He wasn't the proud, mindless Riverclan or the reckless Thunderclan fighters.
'The world isn't black-and-white, Leafstorm.'
The fluffy warrior sat down, claws out. He would try, one more time.
"You say that Skyclan has done nothing, but that's more than enough. Skyclan's neutrality has weakened my clan just as much as Riverclan's attacks. You haven't had to stand and watch as your mate was fed deathberries. You haven't been helpless on the battlefield, forced to witness your kit's death at the hands of a much older cat. Skyclan could've prevented this... yet your clan stood by as my family was slaughtered like mice, and you continue to turn the other cheek as Riverclan begins to threaten Riverclan."

Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 19:50

The black and white tom was relieved to see the Thunderclan warrior sit down, and mirrored his actions not far off. He briefly glanced at the tabby's paws to check if his claws were still unsheathed. Indeed they were. Rippedsky tried to relax as much as possible before addressing the other cat. Despite the fact they had just been engaged in combat, he did not want to appear hostile. The Thunderclan and Riverclan fight was not his clan's issue. Based on what this tom said, he knew there were repercussions of the battles, all of which he had assumed. War was a nasty business. Rippedsky had learned that first paw as an apprentice. Ivystar's paws had once smashed against the side of this skull and rendered him useless for the remainder of the battle in which he had fought to save his kin. He knew what it meant to fight against Riverclan and lose.

Realizing he had not yet done so, the deputy sheathed his claws with a low sigh before speaking, "I have seen my kin die before, in battle and of natural causes. I am no stranger to death." As he spoke, his voice was low and straightforward. Blue eyes never left the Thunderclan cat as he continued on, "Would you have rathered Skyclan come and watch our apprentices be slaughtered in a battle not our own? If it able, I would have wanted us to not be allied with either side. While I am deeply sorry for the pain this all has caused you and Thunderclan, cats I saw as our allies after the fire, I would not want Skyclan to be involved... and this... this only adds more wounds and pain to something out of our paws." Rippedsky's fur settled completely as he spoke and his tone only grew more grave. The whole thing was a nasty business. He studied the opposing cat's face for some response to what he had said.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 17:07

Leafstorm's eyes narrowed as Rippedsky spoke, claws still unsheathed and glinting dangerously. "And Riverclan? What of them? Would you rather watch 6-moon old apprentices be pitted against savage Riverclan senior warriors? You said yourself that you've lost kin- but have you ever been pinned down on the battlefield, forced to watch as your youngest child was killed mercilessly? To see her murderer get nothing more than a disappointed glance from the she-cat he calls a leader?" The fluffy tom's tattered ears twitched as his voice rose, but he forced himself to remain in control. If he lost his temper, he wouldn't escape from this battle unscathed. "The harm of any young cat, especially one that strives for peace, is something that I wouldn't ever wish to see. Thunderclan needs Sunningrocks to survive. Riverclan is withholding them because of a grudge. My leader remains indecisive, and I am helpless to do anything other than fight. There is no more prey left for my family. I'm not asking for you to die for my clan- I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm just... doing the only thing I can."

Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 9:02

Rippedsky sighed. This tom was fueled by hurt and anger. After a moment of contemplation, he finally meowed, "No, I haven't watched by kit be taken down in battle. But, I have fought Riverclan before. I watched my former clan be torn apart by them in our own camp walls... Ivystar herself struck me down when I was an apprentice. But, war is the way of the world, Leafstorm. Everyone wants to think they're right. There is pain and misery and hell, but we can either choose to create more of it or work through it. And I would rather see the latter." His blue eyes grew dark as he remembered the past. The many times he had fought had left him with scars. Most were from mere border spats, but he still bore marks from that battle so long ago. Shaking his head sadly at everything that had happened, the black and white tom stood slowly to his paws, and let his eyes shift down to the warrior's claws.

"I have no desire to fight you, but you cannot stay in our territory. I will send a patrol later to mark the border. For your kit's sake, I would put those away. Pain only causes more pain." Rippedsky meowed as he began to turn away. He hoped the warrior would see the sense in not continuing this fight. It was one he would not win, and the fight would not heal any of the wounds that festered within him. That was something that only time could truly heal. His tail flickered as he pictured his own kit falling under the claws of another clan. Saying it did not bother him would be a lie, and he felt a pang of sympathy. However, that did not change his mindset on the matter, "I'm sorry for your loss. It is one that you can rest assured is mourned by Skyclan as well." Regardless of whether or not Leafstorm would believe him, he felt it vital to include that in there. And with a final nod, he turned to walk away, hoping this would be the end of their dispute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Trouble   Looking For Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Trouble