Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dark swirl{Closed~death~}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2018, 5:28 pm

Russetpelt gave an approving nod to his apprentice. He gave her a look that said she could attack again. He got into a pounding stance, getting ready for another possible attack.

OOc: short

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 3:57 am

Sedgepaw prepared to attack again. To lunge at the bird the next time it swooped down.

There would never be a next time.

Time seemed to slow around him as Sedgepaw watched the eagle dive. It dodged Blossomheart's attack then closed in on Swirlpaw, grasping her in it's talons and beating it's fierce wings to take her right off the ground. He broke free of his shock and leapt towards the eagle, though he gained an impressive height, it was no use. The eagle shrieked out a victory cry as Sedgepaw watched in horror as his clanmate dissappeared through the dead branches and into the pale sky.

"Swirlpaw! No!" He yowled, staring at the emptiness with shock. He didn't know what to say... all he could think of was his mentor's dissappointment when he inevitably found out.

The eagle has fled, taking Swirlpaw with it.

Eagle
18/60 HP
190/200 SP

Swirlpaw
0/20 (-20)
70/80

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 7:48 am

Swirlpaw was so surprised when the eagle picked up she let out a new the felt her getting sick as she looked down at the now high ground. She shreiked as the talons dug in a knew it was the end. "I'm...sorry...mom..and..brother.." she whispered knowing they wouldn't hear. She would miss russetpelt and swanpetal but knew it was her time to join skyclan. With blood now dripping from her side she started to join starclan.

Ooc: ayay I'm dead time for smoke

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 9:23 am

Blossomheart hit the ground as the eagle dodged her. She scrambled to her feet, adrenaline rushing... Then her heart dropped. Swirlpaw was gone, in the talons of the eagle. And she couldn't stop it. For a long heartbeat, her world slowed to silence. Shock. Sedgepaw tried to help, but could not. She was supposed to be a warrior and the leader of this patrol! Under her supervision, Skyclan had lost an apprentice. Then her world whirled into speed again. "NO!" She shrieked. "SWIRLPAW!" She rushed up to Russetpelt and looked up at him. "I'm sorry, Russetpelt." She spoke quietly now. "I'm sorry we couldn't save Swirlpaw."

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 10:20 am

Russetpelt eyes widened as the eagle grasped his sister. He hissed and lunges at the bird, only for it to fly out of his reach. ”No no no NO! SWIRLPAW NO!” He yowled. This couldn’t be happening! He had lost his sister and apprentice. He glanced around, not being able to even look st the eagle.
”it’s all my fault! I shouldn’t have let her attack!”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 10:35 am

Blossomheart shook her head. "I told her to attack in the first place. I'm sorry, Russetpelt..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark swirl{Closed~death~}   A dark swirl{Closed~death~} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark swirl{Closed~death~}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: