Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Clan life continues as normal, though some cats may feel that death and damage is becoming too common.
August's Activity Check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member.
Greenleaf is in full swing with long days, warm nights, and thunderstorms.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As Swift as the Rook Flies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

Characters : [D]andeliondapple (SkC), [Da]wnlight (WC), [L]izardtail (SC), [S]nailbelly (RC), [W]eedblaze (TC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 493
Clan/Rank : SkyClan for life

As Swift as the Rook Flies Empty
PostSubject: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Rookpaw found herself wandering into the Fourtrees, curious and wanting some time alone from her Clanmates. It was not like she did not ever wander off normally, all absentminded, but she was surprised with herself for coming all the way to this sacred place. She hoped she would not get in trouble for this, but it was neutral ground, right? Looking around, it felt so big compared to how it was when it was swimming with the bodies of cats. It also felt cold, thanks to the lack of warmth circulating. She shivered a little. About to leave, a thought popped into her head. What if she sat on the Great Rock? She was going to be a leader some day, so why not get a feel for it now? Surely, StarClan would not mind a little taste-test...

With a great leap, she scrambled onto the jagged stone to play around as the pretend leader of WindClan.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, Beankit {Be}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2624
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Apprentice {Iv}, SkyClan [Unborn] Kit {Be}

PostSubject: Re: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Swiftpaw found himself being mischevious, going out alone and venturing past SkyClan's territory and into Fourtrees. His fluffy white fur kept out any cold that might have still remained. He often found himself wandering a little too close to SkyClan's borders, but this was the first time he had actually gone past them. He only found himself a little nervous, much less than he should've been considering he was breaking not just one rule, but two. He was passing Clan borders, and going out without a warrior. He knew he could get in trouble, but sometimes he just wanted to get some fresh air. But, to his surprise, he found another cat, one that smelled of WindClan, standing in the place of a leader! This was definitely more interesting than he'd thought it would be. "What brings you here, WindClanner?" There was no hint of a threat in his voice, just playfulness, and the smallest bit of a flirt rose up near the end.

| T5 TC Warrior | WC Kit | RC Deputy | SkC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

Characters : [D]andeliondapple (SkC), [Da]wnlight (WC), [L]izardtail (SC), [S]nailbelly (RC), [W]eedblaze (TC)
Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 11:01 pm

"I'm holding a Gathering, duh," she played back. "I guess SkyClan's finally here?" Rookpaw laid herself down on the Great Rock, letting her paws fold over each other and hang over the edge. Her tail lazily swished from side to side. Eyes looked the SkyClan apprentice up and down, estimating him-- mostly for whether or not he would be a tattle-tale, which, really, he was not likely to be considering he was also not supposed to be here either. "But for real, I just kind of got bored. Plus, this is, like, neutral territory so I can get off the moor for a little bit..."

"I think I chose a good time," Rookpaw purred.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, Beankit {Be}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2624
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Apprentice {Iv}, SkyClan [Unborn] Kit {Be}

PostSubject: Re: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 12:01 am

"Yeah, I guess SkyClan is here." The large white tom leaped up onto the Great Rock, the muscle in his back legs hardly evident because of the thick fur that adorned his pelt. He padded over to the tabby she-cat, a playful smile tugging at his features. "What's a pretty she-cat like you doing out without a warrior?" He knew his question contradicted his own actions, but for once in his life, he was at a loss for words. The apprentice laid down a tail length next to Rookpaw, making himself comfortable despite never meeting her before.

occ; sorry for making you wait so long;;

| T5 TC Warrior | WC Kit | RC Deputy | SkC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 1:44 pm

OOC: It's okay ;0; !!!

"I'm not just a pretty face," Rookpaw retorted, flicking her tail at him with a playful grin. "You have you know what it's like being constantly kit-sat, right? We're apprentices! Shouldn't we have a little freedom? Sure, I'm breaking the rules, but rules were made to be broken every now and again."

The confidence in her voice was inspiring. She loved her Clan and her parents, but sometimes she just wanted to strike out on her own and be free of the nitpicking of her mentor.

"I'm Rookpaw," she said, "but I think I'm going to lead someday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Swift as the Rook Flies   As Swift as the Rook Flies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Swift as the Rook Flies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: