Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 16:34

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Littlebrook yowled loudly once atop the Jaggedrock.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 16:59

Badgerkit walked out of the nursery with her usual bright smile. She could tell that this was her apprentice ceremony by the very short time between her turning 6 moons old and this meeting. She sat down and looked up, eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 17:17

"Badgerkit, step forward." She meowed, her kind blue eyes resting warmly on the small cat below her. Once the kit had taken a step forward, she continued. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be called Badgerpaw. Wolfheart will be your mentor. I trust that he will teach you well." She finished before leaping down and letting her voice join the choir of her clanmates chanting the apprentice's new name.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 10:37

Feeling his eyes widen, Wolfheart's disbelieving gaze was drawn away from Littlebrook and forcibly focused upon the newly-named Badgerpaw. He had only been a Warrior for less than a moon and yet he was already placed in charge of the welfare of an apprentice? Didn't that seem like a recipe for complete disaster? He had hardly made it through his own training! He'd definitely have to talk to Olivelily about what to actually do with an apprentice.

Feeling his nape fur prickle slightly, Wolfheart tentatively padded towards Badgerpaw, carefully avoiding Littlebrook as she leaped down from the Jaggedrock. "I...I'm looking forward to training with you, Badgerpaw." He murmured softly, reaching out to touch noses with the young she-cat.

Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Badgerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: