Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey   Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 14:52

Falconpaw's blue eyes widened as Cloudrunner revealed that he was related to her. The apprentice sat comfortably before telling the tom in front of her what was in her heart and mind. "Something that's bothering me would be the future of my clan. Windclan has been going through a lot of stress and my mother and Ashstar have been doing all they could to help but there is so much they can do. Everyone has to pitch in. I-I want to be a big part of helping my clan but I don't know how to do it. I know I can hunt or help with chores in the clan but is there something better I can do? Being an apprentice d-dose limit things and I know that but even then there must be something I can do to help my mom and everyone else." The apprentice awaited his response quietly.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey   Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 15:11

Odd eyes blinking slowly as Falconpaw spoke once more, Cloudrunner's whiskers twitched rapidly as he processed the young she-cat's words. Despite his severed connection to the everyday life of the living, his former Clan's unfavorable situation hadn't gone unnoticed in the slightest. Gaze briefly dropping to his star-speckled paws, the white tom's mouth twisted as he thought over his next words. "In times such as this, sometimes there's nothing more to be done aside from endure. Focusing on doing your best on the tasks given to you might seem like a meaningless comfort, but it's the best way for things to be done. RiverClan might enjoy picking on you today, but tomorrow they'll move onto a target they deem to be more interesting. Strengthen yourself today, so you'll be ready for tomorrow." Cloudrunner eventually sighed, the brilliant specs of light that composed his visible form wavering.

Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down

Falconpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2