Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6626

Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Fernfeather smiled as genuinely as she could, listening to the leader make her announcement. She knew just what today's meeting was about. She just wished she could see her little brother become a warrior. Well... at least she would be able to hear everything that was happening.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Softpaw looked up at his leader's call, and went to the base of the Tallrock. Was something important happening? He looked around at his other clanmates... and they seemed to be mostly looking at him. He cowered under their eyes. Had he done something wrong?

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. Silentstrike had told her he was ready, and she agreed. It was time for his promotion- and WindClan needed new warriors. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. Softpaw, please step forwards." Once the tom did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Softpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Him? A warrior? Suddenly the clan's gathering and all the looks he was getting made sense. With the most recent tragedies, such as his sister Fernfeather being blinded and his friend (dare he say... love?) turning out to be a murderer, it sort of made sense that he had forgotten about his own warrior ceremony. Once he realized what was going on, Softpaw was filled with excitement. He was going to be a warrior. "Yes! I-I mean... yes. I do." Softpaw replied to his leader's words.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 am

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Softpaw, from this moment you will be known as Softbreeze. StarClan honors your kindness and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony with a smile. The more warriors before the probably impending battle, the better.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:34 pm

"Softbreeze! Softbreeze!" Fernfeather's voice chanted her little brother's new name loudly over the rest of the Clan's voices. No matter how many hardships she would have to go through in life, she wouldn't change a single thing if that meant keeping her dear friends and family happy and feeling fulfilled.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 am

Softbreeze returned his leader's smile, and turned to the rest of his clan. He let their cheers wash over him and thought of every moment that had lead up to this. He had never felt this happy in his life. He looked upon his sister, cheering his name, and knew that he would do everything in his power to make her proud.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Softpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1